No announcement yet.

TSL - Holiday Break

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If its a staffing issue, I've been a mod/ER before and ran leagues/operated bots as well. I will volunteer to help if needed.
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Sunday 24 and 31 I understand but why cut on Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday, these are normal days ?!

Comment

just start wbduel/javduel if you want to play

what's the problem here?
        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Why play in Season mode when you can play friendly matches? The problem is obvious, it's your right to have nothing to do with TSL, but I do not see anyone who is against playing this week, in this game run by the players.

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
            just start wbduel/javduel if you want to play

what's the problem here?
            Can't really compare wbduel and javduel that can be easily stacked with no purpose to an organized league with rank/stats and meaning with the purpose of even teams and for all to play....it's like comparing apples and turds

Originally posted by MHz
            Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Can we just make javduel/wbduel/base into tsl? Can't someone make a bot that records stats like elimbots? What is the problem here? Small stuff like this shouldn't need to be hosted TWD was automated for forever. Make it happen #freeyourmind #openyoureyes #skynetiscoming

Comment

Lol....... It's a tough job to host TSL, we have to realize they are only volunteers ...........

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                  Lol....... It's a tough job to host TSL, we have to realize they are only volunteers ...........

U know they rather axe the usefull people while the dean of staff spends his time in DSB nowadays.. The whole weekend he was in DSB camping harder than he does in TW... Yea I didnt know that was possible but it is.
                  Major Crisis

Comment

Originally posted by Major Crisis View Post
                    U know they rather axe the usefull people
                    This is in reference to Jessup clotheslining Major Crisis out of staff. (thought i'd clarify)
                    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Has this decision been repealed yet?

Useless option, as others have stated. We will not be working and bored at home... why not open the best league to happen in the last 3 years ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Red View Post
                        Has this decision been repealed yet?

Useless option, as others have stated. We will not be working and bored at home... why not open the best league to happen in the last 3 years ffs.
                        #HolidayTSL

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

Hey everybody,

It looks like players want to play TSL during the Christmas holidays. Perhaps we can try to adjust the time of the break and allow playing during the holidays too.

I would suggest that we cut down the break and continue TSL as normal once the most important days of Christmas are over. By important days I mean the period from 22nd to 26th and we would continue TSL on 27th and 28th as normal. New year's eve should probably be a day off from TSL.

What this plan means is the break would be only 5 days long and actually players would miss (according to normal schedule) TSL games only on Sunday 24th (Christmas eve) Tuesday 26th and Sunday 31st (New years) due to holiday break.

In short: Cut down TSL break to be 5 days, 22nd Dec - 26th Dec + 31st Dec. Play TSL as usual on 27th and 28th and continue playing as scheduled from beginning of January.

Opinions?
                          Last edited by Henry Saari; 12-21-2017, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Since TSL didn't stop during Hannukah and Black People Christmas, we better play every day if there are hosts.

Comment

It's better than nothing! I do not see what special Tuesday has, and I would agree to leave even Sundays open, but thank you Henry for the effort

Comment

Agreed with Henry
                                1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

Working...
                                X