Clear All

• TWDT Fall 2017 - Rewards

First Team Warbird

Max RaCka
    Max Geio
    Eli zidane
    Vet Major Crisis
    Ama Ra

RaCka was the best warbird of the competition, Geio won his place thanks to an inhuman semifinal, zidane was almost always illustrated, until the final, Major Crisis and Ra best Veteran and Amateur respectively, the choice was obvious .

First Team Javelin

Max zidane
    Max 24
    Eli Kado
    Vet Major Crisis
    Ama Ra

zidane as expected was the best javelin, 24 did an exceptional week 2, even science does not understand what happened, Kado saw his level progress to an anthology final, better quality/price, and Major Crisis and Ra exactly the same as for the warbird.

First Team Base

Max dreamwin
    Max turban
    Eli omega red
    Max hellkite
    Max Trasher
    Vet Tripin
    Vet jammu
    Ama Captain Lonestar

Basically the Terrorist team, adding Trasher, but it was difficult to choose between him and cripple. Terrorist has been devastating in base this season, I will take apart dreamwin and hellkite which have been exceptional from start to finish.

MVP
    zidane

Best javelin of the competition, excellent warbird, even if a little below in base, he helped to lead his team in the 3 finals, the choice was easy.

MVP-Finals
    Kado

Hard to choose between Kado, 24 and zidane, the three shared the 6 rounds of wb/jav, and hellkite who raped the final in base, but Kado slammed 17 kills in the last fight in jav, and slammed a 2fer in wb on Geio and his teammate.

Coach of the Year
    Major Crisis

Very hard to choose between Major Crisis and Tiny, who led his team in the 3 finals, but Major Crisis scored the best moves of the Drafts, despite a 4th place and a first round missed in the 1st Draft.

Executive of the Year
    Ogron

He rage-quit destroying everything in his way, but the game was alive in his day and he offered his 1st place of FA Draft at IxaDor, while Heaven has tried to cheat three times, for a success, so between Ogron and Heaven, the choice is quickly made.

Rookie of the Year
    Ra

By rookie I mean Amateur, Ra (wb/jav) must be quickly promoted Veteran, and will still be one of the best Veteran.

Sixth Man of the Year
    Doughnut

Hard to play when you are in the same position as zidane (wb), but when he played he was always good.

Most Improved Player

Major Crisis

His role as Veteran (wb but especially jav) is clearly below his current capabilities.

It would be nice if someone deals with the medals and do an array of winners as for other seasons to add it on the home page in ?go TWDT.

very cool, thanks for this.

feel like I haven't seen something similar to this since blackmage ran DT 10 years ago

Comment

LOLLLLL

What a train-wreck post. It's almost like you started playing in 2017 or something

Comment

LOL

So explain me where I'm wrong

Comment

Originally posted by ronaldinho View Post
          LOL

So explain me where I'm wrong

Thix obviously the best terr in zone. Holy moly, thought u would know that by now.
          He is also the best veteran jav.

Cool to see this, I think I can agree with many of it.
          Major Crisis

Comment

Heaven has tried to cheat three times, for a success, so between Ogron and Heaven, the choice is quickly made.

Comment

Coach of the Year
              Major Crisis

Very hard to choose between Major Crisis and Tiny, who led his team in the 3 finals, but Major Crisis scored the best moves of the Drafts, despite a 4th place and a first round missed in the 1st Draft.

It would be nice if someone deals with the medals and do an array of winners as for other seasons to add it on the home page in ?go TWDT.
              If you call 24 lying about his activity and MC benefitting a good Coaching Move....then OK #envy
              1:waven> u challenge
              1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
              Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

MC benefit from being better than a veteran in wb and jav and what I call a master stroke from 24, in a few words in the chat he finds himself in the team he wanted to be, I do not see the problem it's up to the captains not to be naïve, you got a first pick for the draft so automatically the best player, and your own level in javelin is an advantage , you've been in the final in all three leagues but the reason why MC was not in the final in the 3 leagues is that he faced dreamwin in the semifinals. In addition we can not know what would have happened without the cheating of Heaven in semifinal. So I tie that MC did the best shot with Ra, and another very good shot with Kado, who was taken late in the Draft I remember.Regarding the coaching moves, I see that the results are the same as yours, a victory, so I guess it's pretty good.

Pretty hard choice.

Comment

MVPs:

Gass For acting afk and allowing Ra to play for him.

24: For lying to people saying he won't ever show (showed every game).

Also, the executive of the year is on point.

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Red View Post
                    MVPs:

Gass For acting afk and allowing Ra to play for him.

24: For lying to people saying he won't ever show (showed every game).

Also, the executive of the year is on point.
                    Its funny that 24 gets called out every time. But people like Spezza and Turban arent, they spammed caps before the draft that they will barely show.
                    Spezza only missed week 1, just like 24. And trust me 24 wouldnt have showed this much for anyone else, yea he enjoys playing with #envy. But like Hellrazor says, is it our fault that other caps are this naive? I mean Spezza was picked up round 3..
                    Major Crisis

Comment

turban said he wouldn't show for wb.. which to my knowledge he barely did and he doesn't have much value in wb, which I'm sure he'd agree with. Ixador wanted to focus on wb by his picks (ricko rd1, zizzo rd2, weak rd3) so he went in another direction as he clearly didn't value turbans jav/base enough (obviously ricko was the wrong pick at #2 given inactivity and who was still available)

what 24 did was entirely different, he told every cap multiple times (besides major?) that he could only show week 2. he would have 100% been picked by ixador or ogron and possibly trasher, who all had picks before major so it could have played a big role in the outcome of the draft. The two situations should not be compared because what 24 did was 5x more pathetic as he clearly manipulated his way onto majors team. I personally don't care because I didn't believe he wouldn't show and we never had the chance to pick him anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Major Crisis View Post
                        Thix obviously the best terr in zone. Holy moly, thought u would know that by now.
                        He is also the best veteran jav.

Cool to see this, I think I can agree with many of it.
                        Believe me when I say, we made fun of turban non stop for the same thing. He was just eclipsed by 24.
                        1:waven> u challenge
                        1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                        Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                          turban said he wouldn't show for wb.. which to my knowledge he barely did and he doesn't have much value in wb, which I'm sure he'd agree with. Ixador wanted to focus on wb by his picks (ricko rd1, zizzo rd2, weak rd3) so he went in another direction as he clearly didn't value turbans jav/base enough (obviously ricko was the wrong pick at #2 given inactivity and who was still available)

what 24 did was entirely different, he told every cap multiple times (besides major?) that he could only show week 2. he would have 100% been picked by ixador or ogron and possibly trasher, who all had picks before major so it could have played a big role in the outcome of the draft. The two situations should not be compared because what 24 did was 5x more pathetic as he clearly manipulated his way onto majors team. I personally don't care because I didn't believe he wouldn't show and we never had the chance to pick him anyway

24 told me he would show week 2 only as well, but he also said that I would be the only captain he would show more for.
                          Major Crisis

Comment

Originally posted by Major Crisis View Post
                            24 told me he would show week 2 only as well, but he also said that I would be the only captain he would show more for.
                            uhhh what lol? how could he have told you he could only show for week 2 but that you would be the only one he'd "show more for"... you realize you're contradicting yourself right?

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                              uhhh what lol? how could he have told you he could only show for week 2 but that you would be the only one he'd "show more for"... you realize you're contradicting yourself right?

he basically admittin his unfair deal with 24. if this is against the rules the title should be taken away

Comment

Working...
                              X