Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extraterrestial Disclosure has begun (7 years late from when it should)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extraterrestial Disclosure has begun (7 years late from when it should)

Attention T.W. :: ET Disclosure has begun. I dont know how long its going to take for Full Disclousure.

Please view this CNN video and then view the interview of Senator Harry Reid saying ETs are here and no one could take the G forces of the ships if they were ours. For the second video, click a link , it wont be embedded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2b4qSoMnKE At the end of the video, the Pentagon Official will say he personally believes ETs are here. Let's have it Embedded too:

SECOND VIDEO AND ARTICLE WITH IT, SENATOR REID.:

http://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/i-te...tudy/883885259

You have to understand ET Disclosure is a REAL TOPIC and I dont fuck around with ANYTHING False !!
    Last edited by Tone; 12-19-2017, 11:47 PM.

Originally posted by Tone View Post
    You have to understand ET Disclosure is a REAL TOPIC and I dont fuck around with ANYTHING False !!
    Still not publicly acknowledged by the government itself, but this is probably the closest they've come so far.

Comment

Originally posted by ForgottenGhost View Post
      Still not publicly acknowledged by the government itself, but this is probably the closest they've come so far.
      Its the government by proxy doing this, the good guys. Or else theyd do it by proxy to set up a Blue Beam False Flag... but bring it on, let them try a False Flag, it will induce real contact faster.

Visit TW-2-Tune:

https://www.youtube.com/user/ForcedRejection/videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYUUdBQNE6M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQRsY1dcaRM

Comment

Very interesting indeed Tone.

Comment

I'm pretty sure if you can find 2 people (at the very least) to readily fabricate events in this game, which offers nothing but a medal and some "rewards" from Hellrazor (I'll let you decide what that means) then you can find people to fake UFOs. IMO I just made the strongest possible argument, but I'd love to be wrong.
          Last edited by Dierienow; 12-20-2017, 12:32 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dierienow View Post
            I'm pretty sure if you can find 2 people (at the very least) to readily fabricate events in this game, which offers nothing but a medal and some "rewards" from Hellrazor (I'll let you decide what that means) then you can find people to fake UFOs. IMO I just made the strongest possible argument, but I'd love to be wrong.
            Theres been over 400 miltary government pilot and other witnesses in the Greer disclosure project ALONE with radar data, physical traces, documentation and other forms of evidence with the witness testimony, plus a very long exopolitical history from the 1952 CIA Roberson panel down through time. You just have to know more about the topic.

Comment

Well Iv'e been abducted :/
              The Old Supah Girl XD

Comment

ooo K-G didnt expect you here. <3 .. are you serious ? , so many people claim abduction that i have to ask
                Last edited by Tone; 12-21-2017, 07:52 AM.

Comment

ufo's dont scare me brah
                  Leland

Comment

Maybe everyone has to know the ExtraTerrestrials are HERE before they can put aside their prime directive and come do a sweeping dramatic contact / intervention

Comment

tone was right this whole god damned time

this, of course, is the perfect cherry on the absurd sundae that was 2017
                      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

YOUTUBE UPLOAD: Senator Harry Reid tells his local news station back home that ETs are Visiting Earth and can handle mega G Forces that would kill us:

SciFi: Fox Orders Second Season of Orville, Views give 95% Like Rating on Google Show-Rate

Comment

Now I dont feel so bad wasting my life playing 2d spaceships. Hopefully they have warbirds.
                          (Pandagirl!)>(ph)>12 is just right

"In the end it's all a friendly competition" - qan 11-10-2016 04:13 PM 0-2016, 04:13 PM

Comment

Working...
                          X