TSL Radio featuring THE PUSHER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSL Radio featuring THE PUSHER

The prodigal child has returned. The GOAT is back on radio and ready to bring the music you love and recaps of the action of TSL just as he did in TWL long ago.THE PUSHER is back to make special appearances during TSL. We have done some testing and seemed to get it easily streaming on TWITCH.tv. Id like to see if we can get a zone AD like we do for the weekend events we dont do anymore (lol) and also a posting on the TW website as well as Facebook. The PUSHER is back and trust me, you don't want to miss this. Those who are in charge of that, id suggest getting in contact with him and setting up some times because his milkshakes bring the boys and girls to the yard. Get ready.
    Last edited by Delectable; 12-22-2017, 11:59 PM.
    3x TWLD All-Star
    2x TWLD Finals MVP
    2x TWLD Champion

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'

TWLD Champion 'Season 14'

what
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Christmas came early..
      TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

I did and will do all of those things.

I'm back bitches. Hide your mom.
        Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Originally posted by THE PUSHER View Post
          I did and will do all of those things.

I'm back bitches. Hide your mom.
          Enough said.
          3x TWLD All-Star
          2x TWLD Finals MVP
          2x TWLD Champion

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'

TWLD Champion 'Season 14'

Comment

Sadly most people who play these days haven't been around long enough to know what you're talking about. <3 tho

Comment

Working...
            X