Current TSL matchmaking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current TSL matchmaking

I think the current matchmaking is fucking awful.

1) It should never be that the best two rated players on !p get on the same team. Earlier today we had 24 and me in jav on the same team (100 and 90), while on the other team the highest player was 80. To compensate that, their whole team had to be like 70-80. Which leaves our team with 50-60's. Instead of making teams based of a group rating, it should balance the players out. I believe Ogron had this in his matchmaking, that when bot picked like ABBAABBAAB etc. Now it feels like bot looks how many the people signed up are rated and divides into two teams.

2) Ratings of some players really ruin the games. Like Cyclone, hellrazor and other who are under the 40. To fix that the team with those players get often ANOTHER high star player.
    Major Crisis

You do not think, or you have a short memory, I participate in season 1 with a rating of 40 in each divisions. I was a heavy handicap for my teams, my %W was 21/37/31. I did season 2 with 1 in each divisions and my %W was still below 40%, today I have 25 everywhere and my %W is 48/52/78, which means I'm probably good evaluated in warbird and javelin and probably undervalued in base. Cyclone has a %W of 23% in base, it takes 1 minutes to check. Would you like him to have 0% wins so that it's impossible to win by having him on your team? Everyone was crying when I was in their team, now things are balanced, thanks to ratings that are under 40.

Comment

The matchmaking is way better this season. Stop trolling MC.

Comment

Originally posted by skyforger View Post
        The matchmaking is way better this season. Stop trolling MC.

Its better if you consider that everyone gets to play now.
        Its worse if you look at the quality of games. Most games are decided before they even started.
        Major Crisis

Comment

Originally posted by ronaldinho View Post
          You do not think, or you have a short memory, I participate in season 1 with a rating of 40 in each divisions. I was a heavy handicap for my teams, my %W was 21/37/31. I did season 2 with 1 in each divisions and my %W was still below 40%, today I have 25 everywhere and my %W is 48/52/78, which means I'm probably good evaluated in warbird and javelin and probably undervalued in base. Cyclone has a %W of 23% in base, it takes 1 minutes to check. Would you like him to have 0% wins so that it's impossible to win by having him on your team? Everyone was crying when I was in their team, now things are balanced, thanks to ratings that are under 40.
          Nah your win % is higher because you have that extra high star player.
          Best example is the following game:
          http://trenchwars.org/tsl/index.php?...ch&id=90096368

On my team we had one 90+ player, but on your team you had 3 of them, because they had to even you out.
          And lets be real, three 90's will win 90% of the games when they play vs avg 70 on other team. This happens too often when you or cyclone plays. (nothing personal against u)
          Major Crisis

Comment

It's not perfect, but it has gotten a lot better. I agree sometimes there are dumb teams.

There have been games though where the more balanced team ends up beating out the top heavy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Crisis View Post
              Nah your win % is higher because you have that extra high star player.
              Best example is the following game:
              http://trenchwars.org/tsl/index.php?...ch&id=90096368
              Half the time your team will lose, you are not special. Your best example is a 50-45 game.

Comment

You are not a 90 in jav MC, relax. If you are top 3 javs in this game now, then shit, Jebass is best warbird and Jessup best terrier. Come on.

And I do agree with others. The games have improved, we get a lot more balanced games, even some, where the underdogs beat the pros. It is coming together, slowly but surely.
                Last edited by mtine; 01-13-2018, 09:55 AM.
                "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post
                  You are not a 90 in jav MC, relax. If you are top 3 javs in this game now, then shit, Jebass is best warbird and Jessup best terrier. Come on.

And I do agree with others. The games have improved, we get a lot more balanced games, even some, where the underdogs beat the pros. It is coming together, slowly but surely.

My rating says so, but yea I am not worth that.

Yea it has been improved, but it still needs work on.
                  Major Crisis

Comment

Working...
                  X