Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• February 2, 2018

Dear Fuckers,

Please log on this Friday for some fun jav games! 24 is looking forward to destroying everyone. Prove this hill hilly how it is done! WOOO!

6PM EST and later thanks ..
    shaun> would u wash ur sheets and blankets if a chick squirted on it

RaCka> steadman is cross eyed, fat, balding, etc..... but his finger tips are talented in the javelin department..................

Mattey> real talk half the dudes in thailand hotter than the avg american woman

zeebu> what is that one documentary where the one kid kills another kids parents and feeds them to him in a chili for not growing pubes fast enough?

Nope.
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

Comment

You forgot the magic word.
      JAMAL> laggy no skill nebwie
      JuanJuan> you a fucking lagass cheater
      mAZe Of tOrM> try more faggot
      mAZe Of tOrM> u suck dick

Shadowmere> Nice lag you fagf

Comment

no hillarys allowed
        Leland

Comment

I hate Jav

Qhat i wish is something if people tried they would see its the most fun ever on the continuum client...

That is to put Metal Gear CTF's *ELIM* in the sub-arenas, not just its pub .... and then for people to play games of metal gear elim

Metal Gears Elim (Use of ships #6 and #7) is the best thing i ever played here,

runners up are Battleship, Warp Wars, Metal Gear Pub, Dueling in TW Pub and LTing in TW Pub with me as the terrier.

But Metal Gear ELim was the best thing ever

I know its no trouble at all to add a subarena, so SysOps Please add Metal Gear's Elim and players, please go there with me and tryu it out,

you will find it to be "10 times" more fun than either TW Elim or TW Dueling,

This is namely and mainly because of the movement settings of MetalGear, its traditional to duel using #6 or #7 and that the bot not limit choice of ships, it lets you chose any and just runs elim without ship requirements, but use #6 or #7 only please.

Please add this subarena and check out it. I know many, after getting used to it, will also say its the best thing they ever tried and "Oh i see now why T0NE/Tone Posted that thread!!"

I prefer to have posted this as a slight tangent and segway from saying i hate JAV stuff and that the ship is clumbsy for me. Rather than to post a whole new thread suggesting this.

The movement settings of MG Troops compared to TW SpaceShips is really awesome once you get used to it youll love it

ill make payments of $5,000 to the first people who play if the subA is added,.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heres the Index of my TW YouTube Theme Videos:

https://www.youtube.com/user/ForcedRejection/videos

Heres another example embbed here:

JESSUP
          DEMONSTRATES GOOD USE OF JAVELIN
          RUNTIME: 1:35
          MUSIC CREDIT: SEGA GENESIS, MYSTIC DEFENDER, LEVEL 6:

Comment

Originally posted by kado View Post
            24 is looking forward to destroying everyone.
            Now you scared everyone...they definitely won't show...

Last edited by Twenty Four; 02-02-2018, 02:36 PM.
            Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

deed i wonned gwamma
              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

T0ne and Jessup Slaying Pub
                Last edited by Jessup; 02-04-2018, 12:23 PM.
                TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by kado View Post
                  Dear Fuckers,

Please log on this Friday for some fun jav games! 24 is looking forwards to destroying everyone. Prove this hill hilly how it is done! WOOO!

6PM EST and later thanks ..
                  Fixed.
                  3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                  3:45th President> do it
                  kyler> who is 45th President
                  nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Originally posted by Twenty Four View Post
                    Now you scared everyone...they definitely won't show...

I would show you how hot is Papi's engine but my portuguese pollo is so big I can barely walk.
                    Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                    Your friend,
                    ​​Papi
                    ​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                    X