Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant Login ?

Hi,

I've been getting "You have tired to login too many times. Please try again in a few minutes" everytime I attempt to login for the ast 7 hours!

Any ideas whats going on??

Thanks

Can't upload the update, its on fiya
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

been happening to me since last night... almost 24 hours ago... tried 3 diff accounts...
      Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

this happened to me 1h ago :/
        WB WORST SHIP EVER LUL

Comment

talked to some people about this think its something on the billing server... its happened with bots too.. as they try to login alot...

if you have a free vpn.... theres a few out there that dont throttle bandwidth or usage... i managed to get back on by using the vpn....
          (and not a browser based one.. has to be a real one)
          Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

name some free vpn :P
            WB WORST SHIP EVER LUL

Comment

nvm .
              WB WORST SHIP EVER LUL

Comment

wohooo thx boss vpn solved the issue
                WB WORST SHIP EVER LUL

Comment

happening to me also since today....

Comment

I dont have a VPN... should I just wait it out?

Comment

not sure if its bad to give vpns out... sorry if it is

ive been using touch vpn but there is alot of free ones out there.. just search free vpn most will work

Comment

Our bots are able to log in normally again (they were experiencing the same issue) so hopefully all players should be able to as well. Please post if it's still an issue. Recommended approach is to wait at least 8 hours before you try your next login.
                        "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                        -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

i just tried and im back able to login without a vpn now.. seems to have been cleared up

Comment

i couldnt report tks to the bot either
                            Leland

Comment

Working...
                            X