Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TWD Update

I think it's a good effort even if it's too late. Thing is you're never going to 'fix' the zone because half the problem is you have a bunch of players who think they're above the rules because they've been here a while. Notice how the problems are always something else: noobs, staff, TWD, etc etc. In my experience rule bending and cheating is a far greater cause for people leaving. Speaking personally I don't even bother competing in an environment where the rules aren't fair - burned once and I'm gone. As a competitive person by nature, what's the point otherwise? Yet you have so many people just in this thread who think the cause is anything but their own behaviour. This game 'wouldn't be here' without these people so what can you say? Nothing, just let the game die and blame someone else for it, maybe make a few jokes on the way out about what a dead game it is. Unpopular opinion of course.

I'm still open to more ideas about how new players killed the zone, though. I'm super interested in this line of reasoning. In a league which only existed because the veteran players left.

Quote Originally Posted by Ixador View Post
    You guys acting like the game is dead, it's been active besides you 3 as of late ;> lol If you want to help, log in, join a squad and play some games. That would be great. Not sure how TSL is better than TWD, the couple of weeks playing with friends in twdd/twjd has been more fun than all 3 seasons of TSL combined. The games are closer and the teaming is better. This attitude that zone needs a league or you guys will find another game is not much of a threat since you guys aren't playing anyways. Get on, show support, play some games.
    1. You're only more recently in TW, we've all played it for 10+ years and it's now boring with a dwindled population to play the same 15 people over and over....
    2. Your line about it not being a threat because we don't play anyway is silly because it proves the threat is real by the fact none of us are playing anymore LOL.
    3. You can't be the one to push us all to get active and support and play games when you're new to this all; we've been here for 15 odd years playing and have finally slowed down now.
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Don't listen to Ricko. He's a troll.
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

LOL @ saying ixador is newb player who wasn't here..........

people still play this game in 2018? jeez best of luck to all 11 of you
    1:Foreign> i screenshot every time i get mvp in javs
    1:pascone> folder is empty :/
    1:Tiny> LOL
    1:Mega Newbie> uhauhauhauhauhauha

1:Ricko> i havent played so well and gone 4-7 before

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty View Post
    hi lol
    hey lol
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Cres, water u fkin wearin?
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

Quote Originally Posted by mtine View Post
    Cres, water u fkin wearin?
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

I really don't know where to ask this question or to get others opinion. How does everyone feel while in twdd after death spawning in a corner instead of in the middle of map

I feel like you're never leaving your corner.

A change should be a reaction to either a problem, or a new requirement. I don't think there's either. Do you?

having a designated spawn zone in a corner = even bigger spawn fest as people can camp in the corner and spawn people intentionally. That and it also reduces the area of the map you can fly around during the match itself.

It's completely counter productive and makes the issue of being spawned even worse.
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Something like shield + losing guns for 1st few secs of respawn would work if I understand the issue correctly. But I don't think it's an issue to begin with, spawning works both ways. Just a bit of random element in the game.

Spawnkilling in a competitive game is complete bullshit and is terrible game design. It doesn't promote either skill or fun, although it might promote tactics in organized teams (but still wouldn't be as fun compared to less cheesy tactics). Luckily TW isn't competitive and at this point barely a game.