Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trench Wars History Snippet to the 2020s

Let us all move to Metal gear CTF where i can snipe people long range and regularly win elims., im not apt to the movement settings in trenchwars except in terrier. The opposite movement settings in metal gear are for me, like quick change in direction yet slow top speed instead of slow change in direction quick top speed, etc

Liberal,Basing,Red,Yellow Soldier13's Avatar
    Have tried Metal Gear but it just me every time with some account name 'Joker3' or something. Anyhow usual just win the flag game and it is just myself there so then I leave. Have not seen another playing for a very long time but it would be nice it has some cool elements. Kind of just like the flagging match though, Metal Gear with duel sounds strange.
    Season 1 Starcraft 2 Team 4vs4 League Silver Medalist, Season 1 Starcraft 2 Duel 1vs1 Bronze Medalist
    TWDTB Season 15 Trench Wars Draft Basing: TWDTB Champion & Medal
    TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Paladen Best Old Squad 50 Members-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
    ~Babylon 5 spider insider. former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub~ Kongregate Champion!

Fresh Kid Turned Rotten Divine Rides's Avatar
    You left out that time me and the boys came in like "ahhhhhhh!" and the other squad was like "nooooooo", shit was major. Flags up hoes down.

Yep pretty much how it went, anyways.....good to see the best base warbird still about it. Been a long time probably eh man. No clue what other answers might be though but yea left that out kind of escapes the thought when trying to summarize. Thanks, Divine Rides!
    Season 1 Starcraft 2 Team 4vs4 League Silver Medalist, Season 1 Starcraft 2 Duel 1vs1 Bronze Medalist
    TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Paladen Best Old Squad 50 Members-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
    ~Babylon 5 spider insider. former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub~ Kongregate Champion!

Also, can I join Pallies forum? (Sorry for double).

If everyone just logs on every day and ?go base we can get it going again.

Yea true, but now weasel has too many specials up its sleeve and the arena is in huge far apart expabsions. Not certain how fun it is with this kind of challenge against all fundamentals. Maybe just have to adapt but man that is blown out of proportion for shark or spider to lose to what use to be the worst ship of all time and similar changes.
    Guess someone will do history snippet for those though as time is in travel. On the other hand it seems the castle is grown further or something.

I don't see my name once in this drunk history retelling. I call shena****ns.

edit: How the fuck is shena****ns a banned word? it's a legit word.
    DELETED

No clue but yea things got ran great which with Daameon Angell some great stuff got host across and even the game run real good with grace. Who says am raiding though, serious not that drunk yet just a few here and there eh, heh yeah.

Man, could buy you a champagne!