The "Pure Basing" settings should be permanent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Pure Basing" settings should be permanent

The game is 100x more fun when it's like this. There is absolutely no Leviterr laming, and there is like 75% less people flying around in WB's spawning.

Leviterrs are the lamest thing ever. They just ruin the game, IMO.
    sdg

Not this argument again...

Comment

shouldnt be an argument. Should be.
      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Some prefer PURE BASING, some do not, all a matter of personal opinion.
        TWLB Champion Season 1 (Light)
        TWLD Champion Season 6/7 (Elusive/Syndicate)
        TWLJ Champion Season 7 (Syndicate)

1 of the first 2 to get all 3. (Fireballz is other)

Comment

you will someday learn about priv freqing in pub, and be taking over the fr with your little team! and be satisfied, becuase the priv freqs make it fun!
          hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
          !

Comment

No. Never. Nuh-uh. Nein.

Pure basing is great as a NOVELTY, but as anything else it is just boring.
            Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

No. Basing is good, but don't look to pubs for basing. PBW should allow privs though, and eliminate levs entirely somehow. (unable to fire? immobile?) Pure basing all the time will lose half the zone's population.
              1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
              1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
              1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
              1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

Originally posted by Project
                No. Basing is good, but don't look to pubs for basing. PBW should allow privs though, and eliminate levs entirely somehow. (unable to fire? immobile?) Pure basing all the time will lose half the zone's population.

Are you suggesting that TW should lose a ship?
                NO WAY!!!! Levs are in there for fun... even if it gets annoying...

I mean, if levs were unable to levterr, we'd all be picking on them... That's mean...

I mean there's always a ship that no one likes...
                example:
                whorebirds
                cloaker (ya.. TW's used the name so much that we nearly never use the name weasel anymore)
                Lamecaster

Like i've said before, TW's a fairly balanced zone... that's what i think attracts everyone to TW.. THat's what's madeTW the highest populated zone in subspace...

Let TW remain as it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiderman

Are you suggesting that TW should lose a ship?

No. I said if you're trying to enhance basing by eliminating the lev from doing damage (PBW - Pure Basing Weeking), then go all out and make sure it can't just sneak up to roof stealthed like it does in regular weeks. I already said getting rid of LT's would kill TW population, read my post again.
                  1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                  1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                  1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                  1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

Levs should attach at 30 and priv freqs should always be allowed.

Weasel needs a thor.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitRapist

Weasel needs a thor.

If a weasel had a thor.. then more people might want to be weasel. and less people want more people to be weasel. weasels already have the lamer-skill of cloaking, i think that that is too much as it is.

-Tanis

Comment

Or you could have a diff arena where settings are different that allow priv freqs and maybe change the levi entirly seeing as it wouldnt be used. This arena could be advertised regularly like the ?help and ?cheater ads so the arena doesnt always die down, On another note weasels should lose energy when cloaked like xradar on javs but not rly that fast

Comment

Originally posted by THE PUSHER
                          No. Never. Nuh-uh. Nein.

Pure basing is great as a NOVELTY, but as anything else it is just boring.
                          No further comments needed. Pusher already said what I would have originally said.

Lots of love,
                          Left_Eye
                          sigpic

Comment

Agreed

lewve things the way they are. things are great. and spider summed it up too. THings are well balanced. If yo ugo to EG you have mainly rapid fire bullets fast ships and all that. In tw everything just evens out each ship has its own special ability
                            ataris/justin/altitude

Comment

Working...
                            X