March 20th - Effective immediately

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 20th - Effective immediately

It was a tense day in Trench Wars. Paladen running from TWDD into pub and back, 24 killing javduel faster than Gass can front-shoot bullets and AFRI afking in wbduel during hockey. The tension was unberable. Everyone could feel something was about to happen. It was just waiting for the right...moment.

Sulake had many players online. Some bad, others bad as Geio would put it. (pun intended) We played a JD versus Envy, then we proceeded to play Paladen in TWDD. Normal boring start as always. Alextron trying to lob from WELT's bottom wall, Jebass lobbing while holding down the back arrow and Jessup...well, you know. Jessup. Ye, that one. Anyways, we lost round 1 because people had no incentive to try and Cherry was drunk as a cherry can be, but we had a pep-talk and decided to motivate ourselves for round 2. And we did. We teamed them like Fierce and emerged victorious by a great margin. Then came the 3rd round. Back to basics so to speak. Wirah doing work, Cherry having more "cherries", sky being a forger and me...well, you know me by now.

DD ended and shittalk began. Jessup being the tranny that (she)/(he)/ITis led the way. But it settled down pretty quickly. Boys wanted some more fun TWD so we decided to continue our journey in TWJD which coincidentally Paladen also accepted.

Me and sky enter the arena, add ourselves and ask if we can borrow someone since others went afk. Jessup storms in and tells us to not bother them with challenges (which IT accepted) if we don't have our own players and that the borrowing rules are the worst so they cancelled and we had a nice chat about a certain surgery. (for more info on that, please pm Jessup)

A few minutes later I decided it is time for our daily TW Hockey fix. I gathered the troops, we almost started playing when all of a sudden Flew decided it was already dead and left for wbduel. Me and my boys were fucking around in squad chat and someone said it would be funny to turn the bot off. I got tempted and went to wbduel, turned the bot off and on again and returned to the hockey arena. Then somebody said it would be fun if it happened again...so, I did it again. It made quite a few giggles, let me tell you.

Then the hockey almost started, but a few players decided to leave and wait for later when more people are online. OK. I went back to wbduel to oversee what is going on. All was normal. The game started, Flew was running around like a headless chicken and all of a sudden, while he was apparently chasing down danyell!!, he got specced. Or better yet put into !notplaying. Weird, right?

Wrong! The dicussion escapaded on who did it. Was it Flew? Was it me? Was it God? Noone knew.
    People started pouring in like fish on a cold winter night, wondering WHAT IN THE FUCK is going on. Suddenly, among all this commotion, a certain duo appeared like angels from above. Except this duo was no angels. Come to think of it, it was devils in disguise. (For all of you wondering: yes, it was Jessup and Henry Salami).

An investigation took place. Not sure who was Sherlock or who was Holmes, but I do know that at some point Flew whispered me and started threatening me about why I would do such a thing. I tried to reason with the man before he would flew away, telling him countless times that I didn't do this to him, but in vain. The wheels of fate had already been set in motion.

After Henry granting Jessup another GO at Trench Wars staff, IT decided to make me pay for all those Paladen losses I've given IT during the years. IT jumped on Henry's back, telling him lie after lie...after lie (there were 3), and Henry decided it was time to make Jessup finally look good after all IT has done for Trench Wars during the years.

I got a pm from him saying that he is really disappointed in me and thought that I would never do such a thing. "Do what exactly?" I replied in a calm, yet nervous tone.
    "Be so disrespectful to the players and abuse my powers in the way you did."

I paused. I took my breath. Nothing was making any sense at that time. I looked at my watch, it was around 1 in the morning. I was trying to find words but couldn't. I got framed. But by whom? And why?

And then it all became clear like a summer morning. IT! Of course. Suddenly, the whole world made sense. In that split second Jessup began moaning and chatting like a mad monkey with a handful of bananas about how it finally happened. I got caught, I'm getting banned etc etc. Confronting Henry about it made no difference as he was also in on the act.

After a hard days work I got fucked in the ass by Jessup. Luckily for me it wasn't on Earth, just in space, so I will survive. Yet I warn you guys: beware of a certain duo that creeps around the deep black holes in space because they might just catch you...and suck you in!!!
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

:Jessup:it says on forum to contact u about hockey
    (Jessup)>i want nothing to do with hockey

rip

Comment

You are a delusional creep.... the events above are ?go twisted
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Sure is a coincidence that same thing that happened to flew happened to you after I added you. Stop abusing you nerd

Last edited by Jessup; 03-19-2018, 10:19 PM.
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

That taskbar is offensive.

Comment

Leland

Comment

It feels so good to finally see what they were planning to do. And it also felt good to finally let everyone know what Jessup and Henry are up to. Makes my free time more active.
              "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
              Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
              Dral>I can get implants

Comment

After that failed attempt to copy mythril's story my only question is....what the fuck is/was wii doing with powers of any kind?
                1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

suck my cunts
                  4:BigKing> xD
                  4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                  4:BigKing> what did i do???
                  4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                  4:BigKing> ???? why though
                  4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                  4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Think I clearly told Henry that I just wanted to know who it was. Don’t ban/axe anyone or make them quit. We already have a population of 100 with 30 of them being bots. I was pissed but I’m over it.

Comment

Are you banned my long time romanian friend's friend jumbodumbo? oh POLITICS
                      How are you doing? Does major crISIS still refuse to duel you?

Comment

I could call you but my assy laptop has 32 bit system + linux and that doesnt sit well with skype (or continuum)

Comment

Working...
                        X