3cool5me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3cool5me

cud this thing plz be deleted into oblivion? keeps making my chat window flash, really annoying.

TW-PubSystem> 2cool4school Bonus: $100

I've literally never seen that message before. Maybe try playing the game? gd
    sigpic

Comment

Thread Closed.
      sigpic

Comment

Glenn Close Thread.
        sigpic

Comment

But seriously lol can we ban weasels from pub, and sharks? Zero skill ships based more on lag than on re-flexes. I can put up with green text, put up with some troll ping when I'm doing something and makes me think I have a friend, I can even put up with some of the players. But sharks/weasels are pure cancer on this game, played only by the most deviant sociopaths and jews. Anyone who bans these ships will not only be a hero among the battered destitute warbirds/javs, but will be on their way to reclaiming the Rhineland for its rightful inhabitants. As u can clearly see, the name I made 13+ years ago is actually a reference to this very event, a prophecy if you will. Die Rhine, Now! Die Rhine, Now! should be the chant on everybody's tongues. Alas the conspiratorial jews have won your minds but not yet your hearts. Ban weasels to win both their hearts and the Rhineland back.
          sigpic

Comment

pay up
            Leland

Comment

It would be good to remove Lottery too, that's another thing that produces green messages that isn't used.

Oh and I get this every time I log on, is there a way to turn it off?
              TW-PubSystem> For tutorial, type !tutorial Command help: ::!help Zone feedback: !comment <msg>

Any other reduction in useless green messages is welcome.

Comment

Working...
              X