TSLB - 10 minutes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSLB - 10 minutes?

Apparently I need to start a thread and get community support for any changes to be made.

TSLB games should be to 15 minutes. Discuss.

Well...TSLB is better with 15 minutes long live the flagroom and room to regain it - more upsets made possible (in opinion). 10 Minutes TSLB is doing better than thought it would - strange. Anyhow revert to 15 minutes will not be bad either maybe just better again.
    TWDT Power Squadron Triple Crown Win 2018 Season. Base, Javelin and Warbird Medals.
    TWDTB Season 15 Trench Wars Draft Basing: TWDTB Champion & Medal
    TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Paladen Best Old Squad 50 Members-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
    ~Babylon 5 spider insider.sigpic former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub~ Kongregate Champion!

Comment

15 mins defo makes for better basing than 10 mins when you have competent players.

Most of the games so far this season have been shit, it's a miracle to get 2 people who've sharked before, so dragging those shit games out any longer wouldn't be fun.

Comment

Think current tslb setup is working good as an entry level for all types of players to try out organized basing. Then there's TWBD as the next small step up - 15 mins and special ships.

15 mins would also mean base is played for significantly longer than wb/javs, nevermind having the least popularity of TSL game types. It would then make sense to change the 2x2x2 format to 2x2x1 to keep the time commitments equal. That wouldn't be good for basing. Although, if going by last season is a clue, 15 min base wouldn't start at all as ppl would rather prefer to javduel.

Comment

10 min still too long let's try 7.50

Comment

You're welcome for this recent activity spike, but don't expect me to be playing much more of this 10 minute 7v7 TSLB nonsense. Until TSLB is changed back to 15 minutes, I'll be dragging players to TWBD instead during these hours for better games.

Comment

i voted
              Leland

Comment

TSLB

Leland you never played base. Do not know you.
                TWDT Power Squadron Triple Crown Win 2018 Season. Base, Javelin and Warbird Medals.
                TWDTB Season 15 Trench Wars Draft Basing: TWDTB Champion & Medal
                TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Paladen Best Old Squad 50 Members-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
                ~Babylon 5 spider insider.sigpic former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub~ Kongregate Champion!

Comment

do tsl finals count doe
                  1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Personally want 15 minute base games, but having the 10 minute games seems to be keeping the activity going, every night i have logged on to play both games have been played, when it was at 15 mins last season i rarely got 2 games.

If there was a TWBD on offer at the same time playing with/vs pressure i would always op for the TWBD (15 mins) over TSLB (10 mins).

I agree with Rab too, playing a game with 2 incompetent sharks is painful, basers are a dying breed and sharks are a rare commodity now, good for me as I always get to play my preferred ship but not fun for the captains i suspect.

IMO
                    - TSL to 10 minutes (just like ?go base) - Finals to 15 mins (maybe a compromise would be, if there is 8 vs 8 it can be to 15 mins or if both caps agree to it?)
                    - TWD stay at 15 mins
                    MRW

Comment

Working...
                    X