Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The end is nigh

Trench Wars Pub, 8 pm EST, April 6th 2018

I entered pub in hopes to have some fun before bed. Boy was I in for a surprise. The game was imbalanced (as it usually is) at 6v2 for 30 minutes. The bot was down and nothing was really going on. People were crying and raging left and right, making complaints at staff in general. Many staffers were just sitting in spec without doing anything. I myself made a help call about pub being dead and nobody responded. Not even the bot. Materix then decided to step in and host something, reducing pub to a blistering 5v1. Marcola went on a private freq and thus made the teams even more imbalanced at 5v0 (pub freqs). Eventually, it became quiet and it died altogether during peak hours of the Great Trench Wars.

Where was Henry Salami? - Smoking.
    Where was Doughnut? - Not online in 2 days.
    Where was wicket666? - Vsing Jessup in another afk arena.
    Where was Jessup? - Vsing wicket666 in another afk arena.
    Where was Materix? - Hosting something and killing pub.
    Where were all the other pro staffers that do so much for the zone? - MIA

Conclusion

Steam opportunities are lost. Good players have left. Only thing remaining is corrupt staff with no ambition at all to do anything for this zone anymore. The verdict? Enjoy the last TSL and TWD season in April 2018 before TW = ?go fishies.

Wiibimbo, reporting live from the Great Trench Wars
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666? Where was wicket666?
    Leland

Comment

Comment

Could agree with 'The End is Nigh', not sure which side of the fence am on with TSL though, they may keep it running for a few more seasons(decreasing time however) or might just choose to finish with it as describing there in thread.
        TWDT Power Squadron Triple Crown Win 2018 Season. Base, Javelin and Warbird Medals.
        TWDTB Season 15 Trench Wars Draft Basing: TWDTB Champion & Medal
        TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Paladen Best Old Squad 50 Members-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
        ~Babylon 5 spider insider.sigpic former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub~ Kongregate Champion!

Comment

TSL is just an annoyance, I log on every few days hoping for a few TWD matches but can't because TSL is going on and sucking the life out of what made our game so great and competitive for so long - squad based gaming.
          TWL-J Season 11 Champion
          TWL-J Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
          TWDT-D 2017 Champion
          TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Ricko mad cuz I can't carry him in tsl like I did in cobra. Sorry bro. 8)
            1:waven> u challenge
            1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
            Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
              Ricko mad cuz I can't carry him in tsl like I did in cobra. Sorry bro. 8)
              fk I've been rumbled...
              TWL-J Season 11 Champion
              TWL-J Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
              TWDT-D 2017 Champion
              TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

still not sure which side of the fence am on with TSL
                online spanish dictionary definition, bullet force multiplayer

Comment

I'm legit surprised people still play this game.
                  zidane> big play
                  Omega Red> dwop sick
                  mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                  WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                  1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Working...
                  X