No announcement yet.

TSL Finals Scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Major Crisis is afk. (swear this guy was trolling the whole day on purpose.. went 1-10 in tsld only to rage quit for round 2 and make skyforger sit to even out the game.. then is afk beginning of javs.. not to mention the 3 tk attempts on me as terr while he was sharking) Anyways.. major is killed and slowly acrues 6 deaths in spawn.
    Seems like he had the same impact for the team that round as you usually do.

The End .. my triple crown dreams were crushed...
    Triple crown? Kill me now.
    Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
    Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
    Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
    Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
    Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
    Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
    Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Think in the 1st jav round we were having bot issues. Wirah was added manually brute force on 24s team somehow and bot is not picking that up. Hence the weird readout

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
        Basically random caps were set. I forget who they were but it wasn't 24 and tiny as any sane host should have known to have made as caps. Still teams were decent enough somehow at the games start. Minus the fact it was 4 vs 5 lol .. how this was allowed to even happen is beyond me.

Lineups were ----

Team 1- 24, tiny, gass, rab

Team 2- Alextron, Wiibimbo, Jessup, amnesti, major crisis

Game began. At this stage I wasn't even aware it was 4 vs 5.

Major Crisis is afk. (swear this guy was trolling the whole day on purpose.. went 1-10 in tsld only to rage quit for round 2 and make skyforger sit to even out the game.. then is afk beginning of javs.. not to mention the 3 tk attempts on me as terr while he was sharking) Anyways.. major is killed and slowly acrues 6 deaths in spawn.

During this time amnesti says "this is dum.. i'm gonna spec" or words to that affect. Everyone is floating around unsure if the game is even valid at this stage. Host scrambles to start asking low on ladder players in game if they wanna sub. Kira agrees, and so does the player babe ruth.

By this time any assemblance of unity for our team is fked. Tiny and 24 go ape crazy killing and we lose 4 vs 7.

Next rnd sky enters for 24's team and we lost major and amnesti for kira and babe ruth.

Babe and I sucked and no one else did well..ecept for kira yamato.. def was lopsided and game was decided to be allowed to stand.

I said appeal almost jokingly and felt it was justified but even I gave up the notion as ............ well you know the answer.

The End .. my triple crown dreams were crushed...

How many nonsense can you write about me? I know you hate the guts out of me, but this is really retarded.
        1) I didnt ragequit or anything that TSLD game. I wasnt getting added round 2, neither round 3. This cuz Henry "Power abuser" Saari decided to change rules after my poor preformance that the "subs" shouldnt play all rounds. Yes I played terrible, like I mostly do in wb when I am in a team full with people who only stray & pray.
        2) The game took like 1 hour to start, so yea and some point I went to shower etc, cuz it felt to me it wouldnt start in another hour. Hence why I also got a jd when it didnt start in 15 mins. That game even got killed by once again our power abuser in staff. And yea when I came back I already had several deaths behind my name. There was no point in playing anymore.
        3) If I really wanted to tk u in base, I would have succeed. If I really wanted to troll there, I would have repped all these mines at u. But clearly you cant see the difference between a bad bomb or a tk attempt. I can memorize one bomb which u may have thought was meant for you... You werent even anywhere near cram and I bombed to TK oder cuz he was at 0. But once again, you dont understand the fuck out of base, so I am not suprised that you cant see the difference between a bad bomb or a TK attempt on you.

And you should pray to god that all the good people who have played TSL the last couple season have quit this terrible league. Look at all the top 10's, mostly you see the people there who have played 30+ games, like yourself, henry saari, alextron and wiibimbo. But hey keep thinking you are a great player cuz you definately are!

The way those finals were hosted were a complete joke. Bots got started while it wasnt even clear who to cap, who to add etc. Then it also took for most leagues 30-60 mins to even form a team. In jav it was clear that Tiny and 24 should cap. But no we choose different cuz 24 wasnt 2nd on the list... WB was fine at round 1, but then cuz of Henry Abuser Saari it was no longer 5s. Base was a complete joke too if u looked at the caps and way people got added.
        My sources told me that the adding actually happened on staffchat, I mean like what the fuck? Besides that, how can you set a terr as captain and on the other freq a spider... Make it even....? Its not that hard. Then A- wanted to add me as terr while you (Jessup) was qualified as terr. Because I told them not to add me as terr round 1, they changed me into shark.
        Its pretty clear that you first add the people who qualify into the spids they have been qualified in. Because Nowon and I were both multi-shippers, we were the first subs. I feel like the format/rules that Ogron put down are totally thrown away. Hence why the seasons get worse and worse, especially the finals. Staff really need to gain people who can actually run a league instead of this complete joke.
        Major Crisis

Comment

Instead of changing TWD to be more competitive (after changing it to me more casual) you could change TSL to be more competitive by tweaking the ratings. There'd be no point I guess other than prioritizing individual skill over teamwork.. but it's an option. As is changing TWD back. What doesn't seem to be an option is lacking either competitive or casual leagues.. and right now there is no truly competitive league because both TSL and TWD have been rewarding time spent over skill, as seen by the fact that Jessup is talking about missing a triple crown.

But if TSL became more competitive then it would also overcome the problem of needing a different 8 people to sit down at the exact time. Then if you balanced TWD so that the game detects if you're actually good (using TSL rating maybe) and adjusts it so your victory against other good players counts for proportionately more than say Dierienow's complete stomping of Jessup and wiibimbo in javelin, now you have a fair league that rewards everyone for both playing and improving.
          sigpic

Comment

Top 15 TSL games played set the ladder placement for TSLD and TSLJ ...while tally of value during each games end was based on number of kills made and rating of those players who you killed. At least that is how I understood the algorithm to work this season. That is why say..not all 11-9 scores were added to the same value. In short dierienow.. it was as you suggested it be above....

Every player had same system and chance to make it. Don't hate... participate.

Sincerely Jessup. Triple crown finalist and TSLD and TSLB Champion
            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
              Sincerely Jessup. Triple crown finalist and TSLD and TSLB Champion
              LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.....................
              FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
              SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
              SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
              SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
              #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Oh boy. Now we will listen to the great Jessup who got carried to a victory by Henry abusing powers in all 3 finals while we stomp on him daily. Cute. What's next? TW Running League? Time to buy some running shoes fam.

PS. Jess, plz uninstall for the greater good of all humans. Ty.
                "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Ya right...sure whatever you say... daily loool.... Yesterdays game scores with mtine/wiibimbo involved. Jessup heros and Ko's 3 vs 1 in the end to clutch the win for TWDD #1 RANKED SQUAD PALADEN

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Windows 0-10 (definitely not me.. add at least 3 kills). Jebass BEASTING (R2 God). J-B played for half an hour and got a few kills. Great post keep the ownage coming!
                    sigpic

Comment

Jessup, you are the biggest ass clown I've ever met. You are so bad at this game, that most of Paladen doesn't want to play with you which speaks volumes. You got lucky during TSL, that most of all the competitive players were absent, leaving you and Wiibimbo, a couple no lifers, to sit all day collecting points from scrubby matches.

You might be #1 on ladders, but don't think for second it holds any kind of merit in displaying your squads skill. If the formula for ladder's were as they were, you'd be back down in the 600's where you belong. You guys are steamy garbage and I will savior every minute when I watch your squad get destroyed in playoffs in the first round by a legit squad like Potenza.

Stop talking trash when you have nothing to back it up with, you can't team, you can't aim, all you do is run until people are so annoyed and bored that they let their guard down so you can stray them. It's pathetic. You got some balls trash talking some REAL vets on here, felt the need to put you in your place maggot.

-IxaDor

PS: Obliterating you last night felt great, slept like a babe. You lost to me, Amnesti (a jav) and Tiger (a jav). And you think you'll survive a match vs. legit birds? Get the fk out.

Comment

Didn't think TSL was a big deal but seeing the amounts of jelly - apparently it is. Congratulations Jessup The Triple Crown Finalist and other TSL Season 4 winners!

Comment

Originally posted by skyforger View Post
                          Didn't think TSL was a big deal but seeing the amounts of jelly - apparently it is. Congratulations Jessup The Triple Crown Finalist and other TSL Season 4 winners!
                          It isn't a big deal, that's why it's frustrating when some peon like Jessup trash talks a player like Zidane, thinking TSL is somehow comparable to TWDT or even TWL, boasting about "triple crowns". Good grief.

Not only that, but tsl season 4 was more so of a joke than the previous 3 seasons (hard to believe that's even possible) as 90% of the talented players did not even participate, allowing bottom feeders like Wiibimbo and Jessup to excel solely from activity, not skill.

Jess can parade around all he wants and believe that his shit squad is a #1 squad because ladders say so and that season 4 TSL finals only produced the best players in the game, that's totally fine. To rub it in the face of vets like he is on their level now is insulting and unnecessary. Hence why I called him out on it, he needs a serious reality check no doubt.

-IxaDor

Comment

Ixador thinks he can talk loooool. This guy ass kisses everyone who is decent and is what is known as a "TAG ALONG " All you do is borrow people for your crap squad. Nice score last time our squads met you loser. Great placement on the ladder too loool. Don't think your squad even qualifies for the cup you smelly dingleberyy...

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

^ gays

Comment

Yeah, gays because their OS has so many backdoors. Great way to boost the game's population, though, maybe we can get some NSA agents in the game and become deep state. Maybe get official investigations into the lag of some players. Drug busts. Doping scandals (anyone who was apart of Percocets). Psych evals (game has a high proportion of sociopaths) etc. Under the NSA's close watch this game will be fairer and more competitive than ever. Not to mention very safe and secure!! Thank you NSA and Bill Gates.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X