No announcement yet.

TSL Finals Scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I give up, with my 64-bit system there is not even any way to try anything on the ID of the machine. I'll try again in a while, or when I get a new PC. No HZ for me tonight because I did not lubricate the staff properly. I guess since I'm not even warned or anything. I miss the democracy of the good old days with Ogron, I feel like I have raped someone, I just had a virulent speech via forum with a guy who is looking to rot my gaming experience. Good luck with Henry oliceman: Saari and his team, the new Gestapo, see you laters guys :gorgeous:

Comment

Such positive vibes in here :nice:

Comment

Originally posted by ronaldinho View Post
        I give up, with my 64-bit system there is not even any way to try anything on the ID of the machine. I'll try again in a while, or when I get a new PC. No HZ for me tonight because I did not lubricate the staff properly. I guess since I'm not even warned or anything. I miss the democracy of the good old days with Ogron, I feel like I have raped someone, I just had a virulent speech via forum with a guy who is looking to rot my gaming experience. Good luck with Henry oliceman: Saari and his team, the new Gestapo, see you laters guys :gorgeous:
        Are you sure you're banned? Could be something else. Contact qan about it, he might help you/know more.
        "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
        Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
        Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Dude it happens at the same time as my posts on the forum, which do not go in the sens of the staff, to say the least. Qan, if he is not already aware, will ignore me if I contact him, for various reasons and would be right to do so. I learned a lot of things about computers, the network and I developed a little my English, I had fun playing or trolling, I saw guys really strong, I'm leaving with a smile, and I will come back with new equipment in a while if God allows me. Leave the thread dying you waste your time. kiss

Comment

Originally posted by ronaldinho View Post
            Dude it happens at the same time as my posts on the forum, which do not go in the sens of the staff, to say the least. Qan, if he is not already aware, will ignore me if I contact him, for various reasons and would be right to do so. I learned a lot of things about computers, the network and I developed a little my English, I had fun playing or trolling, I saw guys really strong, I'm leaving with a smile, and I will come back with new equipment in a while if God allows me. Leave the thread dying you waste your time. kiss
            Your issues are on your side, not ours. I suggest making a separate thread seeking help because I have no idea what to do about it and most wont bother reading this thread since it went to shit on page 1
            1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
            Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

Working...
            X