Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 95

Thread: TSL Finals Scores

  1. #41
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    110
    Two words: one name: Elon. Elon Musk would have run TSL to utmost perfection and efficiency, removing the human element of the bots with an entire rewrite in the first day alone, also converting the game into VR with fatal consequences for losing. On the second day he would program a bot that couldn't lose. For the next 5 days it played and played. It was even programmed to troll pub chat with racist vitriol and spamming of macros. By the third day IxaDor was a fine mist of particles. By the fourth, Jessup renounced trolling forever. On the fifth day Gass had a deadly explosion. 6th day Stayon returns in his prime, unable to take a single kill on the bot.

    On the seventh day Dierienow's computer was fixed by chance cirumstance, but not before discovering that the bots Elon had made were not bots at all. Unknown to anyone else at the time save for a completely confidential co-inventor, Musk was using neural implants to play the game on simultaneous accounts at an advanced level. He would sleep with one quarter of his brain in cycles so that he never truly sleeps. More to come.. maybe.

  2. #42
    wiibimbo mtine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    ?go wbduel
    Posts
    1,114
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixador View Post
    Wii, you lil wooden shoe wearin fuc|< boy. I have no idea why Iron Survivor or anyone on Potenza tolerates your maladjusted panzy ass. You are barely a notch above Jessup as far as most of us are concerned in terms of your presence in the community. You are fuc|<ing weird, you can't go positive unless your underneath Iron's nut sack suckling the left one like an infant and you lack some serious social skills that is all too apparent when trying to have any sort of normalized conversation with you in or out of game. I'd speculate that you're most likely enduring some real life mental illness that isn't being properly treated.

    Oh yea. I don't need to duel you either you know why? I slammed you just what? Yesterday? You forget how bad I beat Iron's nut juice out of your mouth? I cut you up so bad you started calling me Zoro afterwards. * see picture provided below for details.

    You are nothing manboy. You cower behind vets on stacked squads and vulch kills from them while they do all the work during games because you can't do squat on your own. Don't think for a moment that you are somehow a legitimate veteran player that deserves my respect, or anyone elses for that matter. After all these years, you like Jessup, have shit to show for it. So congrats Wiibimbo! Well played! You and Jessup both have over inflated ego's considering how shitty both of you are, along with serious cerebral dysmorphia, most likely established during birth from coming into the world ass first if I had to take a guess. The condescension from you bottom feeders is "LOL" worthy, so thank you while I take a moment to "LOL" right now.

    LOL...

    Wii, why don't you just shut the fuc|< up for a change or grow a pair, though honestly I would bet money that Jessup's tucked balls are still bigger than yours as playing this game is concerned. Without Iron, Okyo, Olde, Tax, ect. you are more insignificant than Jessup in every facet of this game and out of it. In fact, skill wise, Jessup is twice the warbird you'll ever be, so I'll just rest my case.

    If you ever play me again in a warbird match, best pray to God you have Iron or Attacks with you because I will obliterate you just like I did yesterday. You are down right steamy garbage in that ship you claim to be good in. You are literally nothing to me, you were not even on my radar until 2 seconds ago and..

    2 seconds later..

    POOF, back off it.

    GG lil boy. Enjoy the salt.

    -IxaDor

    First of all, I don't see any Iron Survivor in that pic, do you? If you do, then it sure as hell ain't me with the mental problems.
    Secondly, I've been dropping big kills lately even when you weren't here. Owned Racka a few times in TSL and TWDD, been on shitty teams, being borrowed by javers and stuff and doing good all the time (without Iron even being here at all). So idk what is wrong with you but I guess your little mind got brainwashed in the process. Keep thinking you are good man because as you said, next time will be fun. Not for you, for me. Since I'll probably start hunting you from now on and just let you go out with 4 or 5-10 to make your ego drop on your balls. Mmk kid?
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill


    wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

  3. #43
    Registered User Ixador's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Bible Belt, USA
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by mtine View Post
    First of all, I don't see any Iron Survivor in that pic, do you? If you do, then it sure as hell ain't me with the mental problems.
    Secondly, I've been dropping big kills lately even when you weren't here. Owned Racka a few times in TSL and TWDD, been on shitty teams, being borrowed by javers and stuff and doing good all the time (without Iron even being here at all). So idk what is wrong with you but I guess your little mind got brainwashed in the process. Keep thinking you are good man because as you said, next time will be fun. Not for you, for me. Since I'll probably start hunting you from now on and just let you go out with 4 or 5-10 to make your ego drop on your balls. Mmk kid?
    RaCka has been completely inactive for basically 3-5 years, to say you "owned" him is hilarious and only further validates the point I am trying to make against you and Jessup. Made me laugh once more IRL, so thanks babynutts. You're not even close to being on or anywhere near his level, or even mine, get over yourself. I know how much it must bother you to hear the truth, that Jessup is more skilled than you and that you're unable to pull your own weight in a ship you claim is your best vs. inactive vets who occasionally play and glorified pubbers.

    Also, where did I say I was good? I just said I was better than you and Jessup and provided proof of my claims. FACTS. Something neither of you two can produce or access mentally. I don't go around shitting on vets like Zidane, Dreamwin, ect. because I am good in 2018, nor do I join stacked teams and think all of a sudden I am God. All I wanted to do was put you and Jessup in your place, give you guys a much needed dose of fuc|<ing reality because both of you are clearly delusional and demented. Trust me when I say that being better than you and Jessup is not something I'd personally brag about, you both are god awful in warbird, I am merely pointing out the obvious since you two can't comprehend it.

    Go ahead and try to hunt me, pull other players from the game to help you fight you're own battles that your too stupid and weak to do yourself. I don't even care about you, never will. You're a peon to me, shit under my shoe, a waste of oxygen and natural resources for all I am concerned. Oh and before I flip you off and end my response, I provided another screen shot of the game we played recently, I dominated you the whole time while also playing 2vs1. What makes you think you'll do any better now than you did when you had me 2vs1? You are steamy garbage bro, accept it and move on.

    -IxaDor

    Last edited by Ixador; 04-27-2018 at 12:26 PM.

  4. #44
    wiibimbo mtine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    ?go wbduel
    Posts
    1,114
    Racka has been inactive? Really? You need to check the TSL page then cuz if I remember correctly I used to vs. him every game I played. So you are inaccurate on that.

    That particular game you seem to brag about so much was the game where I was chasing down 24 and succeeding while my team was out way before. You were just straying like Jessup and killing me in the process. Good job. I also killed 24 6 times (who is much better than yours truly), Deft 4 times and you 4 times. And got the same exact score as you, albeit being on a much worse team than you. So what does that tell you, eh? Probably nothing. And it was 2v1 on me, you dumbass, not the other way around. Stop lying already and look at the facts.

    You also said I stated than I'm better than zidane, dreamwin etc. You can check all my forum posts and I guarantee you that you won't find a single post where I said that. I think it is you with the mental issue, babydoll. Just because you suck at stuff and can't comprehend some things in your mind doesn't mean we are all bad and suck at life. Also, those 2 are javs, not warbirds, so this point is irrelevant.

    Lastly, all your shitting on players, telling everyone how garbage they are and making them meaningful in your eyes has got you to where you are today. You are a part of a squad with people that are neither good nor do they appreciate you. You always have to accept games on your own and then borrow 2 players to do good for you since your squad doesn't even wanna play with you. As for me, I helped many underdogs in my career, even during TWL. I helped LEGO, even Paladen make the playoffs, but beyond that it was just too hard to vs. vets with the likes of Jebass or tj hazuki. What have you done then? Please show me something else other than a meaningless TWD game in 2018 where you just got lucky and strayed me 7 times.

    Oh, and as for my latest squads: I was part of Sulake for a long time because I like skyforger and Wirah but got fed up with dele's drunk ass in the end, so I decided to rejoin my old friends on Potenza. Hiding there would be a lie to say the least since I played with them many a years and also attended a TWL with, but left them to help the underdogs as mentioned above. I could've stayed with them, won the TWLD and be somebody. Instead, I decided to help others make the playoffs and guess what...it feels good. This is the reason people still pm me to get borrowed a lot, even in jds, because they know that I can at least do something and not run around like you or Jessup.

    So the next time we play (I hope it's tonight), you better run boy, cuz else I'm really gonna hunt and destroy you like the shitface you are and that everyone knows in the game.
    Good riddance.

    PS. Are you really that demented that you can't even spell FUCK correctly?
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill


    wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

  5. #45
    Registered User Ixador's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Bible Belt, USA
    Posts
    193
    OK you disenfranchised lil manbabe, not even going to humor you in divulging much more in this conversation because you're blatantly deranged concerning the perception of yourself and others on this game. That and the paragraphs of excuses you are providing are utter nonsense and only go to show how weak and insecure you truly are.

    You know damn well that you only brown nose Iron, Okyo and the like because you desperately want to be apart of something you never will be. You couldn't cut it on Sulake or any other squad that wasn't stacked and as soon as Potenza formed with legitimate vets at helm, you pathetically begged them to let you join. You are total shit, both in and out of game. They know it too but are too nice to say it. I have no problem doing them a solid here and informing you on the truth of the matter.

    Oh yea, before I tell you to sit on your finger, that match vs me less than 48 hours ago was in FACT, 2 vs 1 on me. Are you really this sick bro? You create lies in your head and then believe your own lies. That's pretty fuc|<ed up man. LOL.. FFS!

    Get a grip! You are seriously retarded, no doubt in my mind. All you did just now stating it was 2vs1 on you was increase the merit of my insinuations, allegations and declarations towards you and Mr. Assgina.

    -IxaDor



    PS: Sit on a finger manboy.

  6. #46
    wiibimbo mtine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    ?go wbduel
    Posts
    1,114
    Next time tell the whole story, idiot. It was basically 2v1 for you since JB had lag issues. And also, what happened round 1 eh? You dismissed it because you were too afraid to redo, knowing you'd lose valuable points in the process. Gtfo man, you won't even make the TWD cup, so why bother? Just sit there thinking you're good while the rest of us play and enjoy the game.
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill


    wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

  7. #47
    Registered User Ixador's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Bible Belt, USA
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by mtine View Post
    Next time tell the whole story, idiot. It was basically 2v1 for you since JB had lag issues. And also, what happened round 1 eh? You dismissed it because you were too afraid to redo, knowing you'd lose valuable points in the process. Gtfo man, you won't even make the TWD cup, so why bother? Just sit there thinking you're good while the rest of us play and enjoy the game.
    JB had lag issues? It CLEARLY shows right there on the photo I provided 0 ZERO lagouts. Shut the fuc|< already with your bold face lies and excuses. It's plain as fuc|<ing daylight that you went 2vs1 on me and lost horribly. Sorry kiddo! I wasn't even playing 100% on you either, I was eating a lunchable and enjoying the sweet nectar from my capri-sun.

    Just accept it that you are the most insignificant player to grace this game right next to Jessup, honestly, that is an achievement of it's own. You have something to show and be proud of for the decade you wasted on this game for naught, you get to walk away with that. Congrats.. I guess?

    Anywho. All you do is point fingers and provide excuse after excuse, it's downright pitiful and pathetic. Maybe when you grow up you'll see the error of your ways but truthfully, I suspect not since you have some serious debilitating mental illness that isn't being properly treated.

    See you around lil boy, just pray you don't end up on the same screen as me in game unless you plan to get your poop pushed. Your ass will pucker up so bad when I am done with you that the chair underneath you will be consumed by your own anus, leaving you to phone 9-11 for help.

    -IxaDor

  8. #48
    wiibimbo mtine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    ?go wbduel
    Posts
    1,114
    Come online then and do a ban duel. Or, if too scared, dd with your best borrowed squad vs me and Paladen. Come!
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill


    wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

  9. #49
    Registered User Jessup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,468
    ixador < wiibimbo < Jessup TSLD and TSLB Champion 2018

    LOOOOOOOOL

    Keeping it real .... all 3 of us suck but ixador def is the worst..

  10. #50
    wiibimbo mtine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    ?go wbduel
    Posts
    1,114
    I'm still waiting Ixador. Even willing to play against you with Jessup on my team. Or too scared now?
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill


    wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

  11. #51
    Hellrazor ronaldinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    94
    This thread is the most interesting thing about Trench Wars since the end of TWDT, from my point of view. I mean, things have become boring since then. TWD does not solve the problem of competitiveness and general level that has since fallen. This game needs a competition like TWL/TWDT, I do not even understand why they stopped. In the Hockey and SVS zones the level remained very high because the major competition did not stop. TWD is a kind of TSL team, the activity plays a lot, a team can end up with 60 games played and another team 18. It is necessary to have a major tournament with goings and comings in the regular season and then play-offs, like TWL/TWDT, alternate the two would be perfect. TWD/TSL must be the competitions to play when a player wants to play this game but there is no match scheduled, or when a player simply does not have the level to play a major competition. TSL should replace go wb/javduel/base, be fully automated and turn 24/7, 10 players needed for wb/jav, 16 for base, and as soon as 10/16 players type !p the party starts, teams are formed by the bot. This season's update on the $ distributed differently would increase earnings when a veteran comes up. By the way I do not understand why the public arena is still the most populated arena, if they like the base they should go to the arena TSL base with 16 players and start a game, they would have a follow-up of their performances. Finally, a TWEL tournament revisited between each major competition, a 1v1 competition on the TWEL maps, with direct eliminations throughout the duration of the competition, with 32 seeded players, classified, and preliminary rounds depending on the number of entries. Best of 1 in preliminary, 3 from the round of 32, 5 in final. Flexible schedule to allow each games to be played, a week per turn. The seed system helps to get together with the best players for the final rounds, for example in the quarterfinal warbird on one side of the table RaCka vs. Delectable and Iron Survivor vs. Geio and the other side Mythril vs. Ease and LaSenza vs. vys, to avoid that RaCka and LaSenza clash before the final. Same for javelin and spider. Ogron please come back as the great boss and I will help you save the business.

    To stay in the discussion here is my ranking of the three players involved in this feud: wiibimbo> Jessup> IxaDor

  12. #52
    Registered User Ixador's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Bible Belt, USA
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by mtine View Post
    I'm still waiting Ixador. Even willing to play against you with Jessup on my team. Or too scared now?
    For one, let's get this clear right now, I will not take orders from you peasant. Two, I am busy today and when/if I come on subspace it will be tonight at my own leisure. Three, I have nothing to prove to you or Jessup for that matter that I haven't already. You two are both trash players who are so far into denial about your own skills, it's borderline disturbing and only goes to show the extent the mental illness you two both suffer.

    When I do have time to log on, I'll be seeking to game against whoever wants to play as I always do, I've yet to cower playing anyone, ever. (Ring a fuc|<ing bell Wiibimbo? Remember when you were too chickenshit to vs. Kado and cost your squad a forfeit as you went into spec 10 seconds before match??? LOL..)And I don't need to rely on others to pursue my own interest like you weaklings. If you do end us facing me, that will be your own demise, not mine kid. I am sure at some point soon you will receive a brutal beat down from me again since you and Jessup are the biggest no-life losers who have nothing but abundant free time on your hands and shitty pc's that can barely run this 20 year old game meaning this all you can play. If you think you are on somehow my radar now, you surely are mistaken. You are nothing to me, seriously. I have very little desire to seek you out personally to pummel you as I already know the outcome and where my own capabilities line up against yours unlike you two dingletards who are oblivious. So beat it manchild.

    -IxaDor

  13. #53
    wiibimbo mtine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    ?go wbduel
    Posts
    1,114
    Damn, I lost Ogron and gained Ixador. Someone help me!

    But seriously dude, get online and duel. Why you chickening out? I'm working as we speak, but will take the time off to show you who the boss is. Why you so afraid all of a sudden? All words, no actions. Put your money where your mouth is, kiddo. You getting boring by the second.

    I'd also strongly suggest you to read Hellrazor's post. Then speak again.

    And we wonder why TW is dying...
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill


    wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

  14. #54
    Registered User Ixador's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Bible Belt, USA
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by mtine View Post
    Damn, I lost Ogron and gained Ixador. Someone help me!

    But seriously dude, get online and duel. Why you chickening out? I'm working as we speak, but will take the time off to show you who the boss is. Why you so afraid all of a sudden? All words, no actions. Put your money where your mouth is, kiddo. You getting boring by the second.

    I'd also strongly suggest you to read Hellrazor's post. Then speak again.

    And we wonder why TW is dying...
    LOL.. Ok lil boy, it doesn't matter what I say, you're fucking mental bro. And who the hell is Hellrazor? Last I checked, he was a nobody who plays this game off stolen wifi outside a dusty alley of a Mcdonalds located in some backwards ass, third world country. Think he's from like Iran or Syria and probably has upwards of 100 hours of playtime in this game, he is more insignificant to me than you and Jessup. WTF? The fact you think anything he says has holds actual merit is hilarious, you act like he is some famed TWL champ or something. Again, you provided me with another laugh IRL. You are so pathetic it's unreal, holy shit dude.

    -IxaDor

  15. #55
    wiibimbo mtine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    ?go wbduel
    Posts
    1,114
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixador View Post
    LOL.. Ok lil boy, it doesn't matter what I say, you're fucking mental bro. And who the hell is Hellrazor? Last I checked, he was a nobody who plays this game off stolen wifi outside a dusty alley of a Mcdonalds located in some backwards ass, third world country. Think he's from like Iran or Syria and probably has upwards of 100 hours of playtime in this game, he is more insignificant to me than you and Jessup. WTF? The fact you think anything he says has holds actual merit is hilarious, you act like he is some famed TWL champ or something. Again, you provided me with another laugh IRL. You are so pathetic it's unreal, holy shit dude.

    -IxaDor
    Nice. Keep up being disrespectful not just towards me, but the whole community, and you will end up like Ogron. Hellrazor is a very nice guy and I enjoy playing whatever with him, be it TWD, hockey, pub. Why do you feel the need to address him like he is your dog? Take a mirror, clean it with your sleeve and tell me what you see. Actually, I can do that for you since you probably don't have a mirror. You are a self-centered, egoistic little twat who like Jessup thinks TW will make you famous in real life and give you all the money and stuff you desire. Well guess what kid? That's not the case. Not all of us have the time or the will to invest into TW like 10 years ago. We got lives, jobs, families to take care of. If you believe that a single TWD game I lost vs. you is so relevant that you need to brag to the whole world about it, so be it. I won't stop you. But if you really wanna do this, I'll gladly take a day off work and link you all the times I demolished you in wb/jav/base/wherever. If you want war, we can have war. Just don't cry about it in the end like Ogron did and leave with your head held low, mmk?
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill


    wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

  16. #56
    Big Ego kentaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    155
    this thread like the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded
    1:Foreign> i screenshot every time i get mvp in javs
    1:pascone> folder is empty :/
    1:Tiny> LOL
    1:Mega Newbie> uhauhauhauhauhauha

    1:Ricko> i havent played so well and gone 4-7 before

  17. #57
    Hellrazor ronaldinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    94
    Tsss, TSL base season 4 All-Star, yeah you read well faggot, ALL-STAR. Only thanks to my level well above average. Who are the stars in base? Trasher, Ease, hellkite, Ogron, nowon, Hellrazor, thix ... Where is IxaDor? He is nowhere.

  18. #58
    who u Crescent Seal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,732
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

    1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

    Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

    Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

    Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

  19. #59
    Registered User Ixador's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Bible Belt, USA
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by Crescent Seal View Post
    That's it? I am a little disappointed in you Cres LOL You are supposed to stir some shit up, get down in the nitty gritty, bestow upon us all your opinion of the legends: Wiibimbo and Jessup. But no.. you just left a video that will haunt my dreams for the remainder of my life. QQ

    -IxaDor

  20. #60
    who u Crescent Seal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,732
    wot i like all 3 of u lul

    plus tl;dr aint nobody got time 2 read those essays
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

    1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

    Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

    Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

    Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •