Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: TSL Finals Scores

Dun worry Cris, it has all been settled tonight. Owned Ixadork in 3 straight games and left his supreme ass at 0-10 in 1 game. Feels good to own TW legends. Now I sleep.
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

Bottom line is all these leagues/special events/etc need somebody to run them. Somebody that actually has the time to invest in them and the desire to do so. I can't speak for past seasons of this tsl thing because I wasn't here but the final month of THIS season had little in regard to people willing and able to put the time in, pretty much Henry by himself in addition to everything else he has to do.

People like Ogron were good for this because in spite of being filled to the brim of unwarranted self importance he put countless hours into organizing these offseason leagues, much moreso than anyone on the current staff has to give for these projects.

Finals were ugly, yes. Judging by the chat log I saw it was due more to no-shows than anything (and a fair bit of disorganization). Even in the jav finals there were several players who didn't even have the minimum # of games to qualify in the game but what else was there to do but to continually go down the list until there was enough in the arena to make a full line? These things require PEOPLE and TIME to organize, things that are severely lacking in staff atm. People moving on to bigger and better things with their lives isn't only effecting the general population so if anyone wants to complain about any of the leagues, you could help be part of the solution instead of pointing out the problems.
    1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Quote Originally Posted by mtine View Post
    Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Major Crisis/Ownix Major Crisis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LF View Post
    Bottom line is all these leagues/special events/etc need somebody to run them. Somebody that actually has the time to invest in them and the desire to do so. I can't speak for past seasons of this tsl thing because I wasn't here but the final month of THIS season had little in regard to people willing and able to put the time in, pretty much Henry by himself in addition to everything else he has to do.

People like Ogron were good for this because in spite of being filled to the brim of unwarranted self importance he put countless hours into organizing these offseason leagues, much moreso than anyone on the current staff has to give for these projects.

Finals were ugly, yes. Judging by the chat log I saw it was due more to no-shows than anything (and a fair bit of disorganization). Even in the jav finals there were several players who didn't even have the minimum # of games to qualify in the game but what else was there to do but to continually go down the list until there was enough in the arena to make a full line? These things require PEOPLE and TIME to organize, things that are severely lacking in staff atm. People moving on to bigger and better things with their lives isn't only effecting the general population so if anyone wants to complain about any of the leagues, you could help be part of the solution instead of pointing out the problems.

Henry actually wants to do all by himself. He needs control of everything. There is a reason why Ogron isnt here anymore. There is a reason why staff is full of pub players and Henry ass kissers. I have heard of several (ex-)staffers they wont do a thing anymore as long as Henry is the "big boss". As stated earlier the guy abuses his powers all the time. That finals day, it took 30 mins before jav even got set captains, so I got a jd myself. Then the guy comes in and kills the game. There was actually no guy in that game who actually qualified by the rules. (me and 24 both didnt play the 15 games.) So we were kinda forced into playing that tslj final, which after that !killgame took another 30-45 mins to start (no idea when it started cuz I went to do other shit when it didnt start within 10 mins). All these seasons Henry has subbed in often a better player on his own team when he needed a sub. But when it came to opponents he only subs in equal or worse people. After killing DSB he is doing a great job killing TW too. It says enough that the 3 people who made Ogron quit are failing hardcore in doing staff duties (Skyforger, Henry Saari and Jessup). There is just no one left in TW staff atm who is willing to work with Henry who can run a league.

The TWD cup is gonna be a joke too. Here you can see the influence of Jessup. How the fuck can you reward squads for being 1:2 in games... Paladen is fucking 12-26 in twjd and is #3 on the ladder. Just cuz they play more than the other squads. But we all know they will get raped when it comes to the TWD cup, but hey we have had fun! (not...) Even how can you not include every squad into this shit? I mean the zone is basicly on his last days.. But hey lets make sure some people wont get to play! Cuz this shit is mad competitive and with not including these guys we will surely get them to play!! As you can see with Pure Luck, Ill and Gladiotor, they wont play just cuz they need to... People want to game nowadays cuz they wanna game, not cuz they need to. That +5 rule is simply made by active people.

I can tell you, the next TWDT is gonna be a joke as well if the current people gonna run it. The have no feeling on who to cap, what ratings should be (bet they will look into TSL ratings...)
    Major Crisis

tbh TSL finals have almost all been complete trash due to no-shows and the teams being uneven. Major has a history of ruining games by afking if the game doesn't start on time, he did it season 2 finals and almost single handedly ruined the base game. Not surprised at all he did it again

No-shows and less competition not really staffs fault, obviously they played a big role in pushing ogron out the door though. if chaos zone can have successful competitive leagues with half (or less than half) of tw's pop, tw should be able to

EDIT: i understand games should start on time but if there's no shows it's impossible to start on time, then a player like major going afk when staff is trying to find replacements just further ruins the game even more
    Last edited by zidane; 04-28-2018 at 10:29 AM.

Zidane, it wasn't just that. Midway through Henry just went afk and left poor skyforger (who got recruited to staff a day before) to host 2 of 3 TSL finals. He had no prior training of any kind. That's kinda lame and unprofessional, don't you think?

As for what Major said, it is partly true. The people that were doing something on staff (me included) got fucked over by Henry and Jessup and kicked and the assholes that do jack squat just went to mod status in a month. So why should we care about anything anymore?
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

Lots of half truths used to twist things for publicity points and vendettas itt. I'd vowed to not to get involved in this cesspool but this is too much.

HS alone has done more for the zone than the posters itt combined and always remained professional. Astounded how clueless or more likely downright rotten can people really be.

I am a fan of elim league next maybe have the 2v2 bracket too

Look on the bright side.. Last TSL the finals did not even take place due to no shows.. So things are looking up!! At least we had one this season. Activity is improving a tad $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Sincerely,

Jessup TSL Triple Crown Finalist and TSLD/TSLB Champion 2018

Quote Originally Posted by skyforger View Post
    Lots of half truths used to twist things for publicity points and vendettas itt. I'd vowed to not to get involved in this cesspool but this is too much.

HS alone has done more for the zone than the posters itt combined and always remained professional. Astounded how clueless or more likely downright rotten can people really be.

Dunno about u. But I have ran more leagues than Henry "Abuser" Saari will, especially in times when it was actually some work. The TWDT Henry did, was all due to vets calling each other to sign up. And I believe Ogron and markmrw even did a lot of work for them. I may have hosted the most TWL/TWDT games of all in staff, so dont tell me Henry has done more for this zone. Yea he has done more for this zone when it comes to being an idiot and trying to kill it. It says enough that staff is full with asslickers atm. Henry Saari doesnt allow critism against him on staff, hence why Wiibimbo is gone too? Guy is a bigger fuhrer than Hitler ever was. Guy has to be related to Shadowmere...
    Major Crisis

Quote Originally Posted by zidane View Post
    tbh TSL finals have almost all been complete trash due to no-shows and the teams being uneven. Major has a history of ruining games by afking if the game doesn't start on time, he did it season 2 finals and almost single handedly ruined the base game. Not surprised at all he did it again

No-shows and less competition not really staffs fault, obviously they played a big role in pushing ogron out the door though. if chaos zone can have successful competitive leagues with half (or less than half) of tw's pop, tw should be able to

EDIT: i understand games should start on time but if there's no shows it's impossible to start on time, then a player like major going afk when staff is trying to find replacements just further ruins the game even more
    That base game was played fine, I was there u noob. Yea I guess I ruined that jav game... Instead of 50-30 or w/e it would have been 50-35... Outcome wouldnt have changed much.
    Major Crisis

Idk maybe you lost your staff position because despite whatever talent you may have after 10,000 hours of javduel, you never fail to regress into a 13 year old rager kid. Therefore, even if Henry is some abuser, you couldn't hold a staff position anyway on account of being an unmitigated prick in nearly every interaction you have with people.

I did say "almost single handedly" because you only afk'd and forced multiple people to spam you to come back..... then you refused to cap when everyone agreed it should be you and heaven lol. in the time period you left to to fake afk in pub we lost multiple players and had to make more replacements, making the game even worse. obviously glyde leaving mid round to go play EG was pretty funny and deserves some credit for ruining the game.

then the dipshit goes to get a jd during the past final ruining another game. fakes afk, then amnesti quits cause you're afk, so you ruin another game. kudos for being an entitled 7* scrub

"downright rotten" "vendettas". Dude you came to see me to join your team, never to play me even when a player is needed and there is no one else. Even IxaDor gave me more play time than you. From time to time I have someone who comes to speak to me in pm to tell me that you shit me in the back. You became mad when I gave my views in the team chat about news on the leagues. Now you pretend to be the professional sage, you're just a psychopath who needs trouble because your crappy life has nothing to offer you. We lost Ogron, a completely crazy but talented guy, to win you, a psychopath without talent. I do not even want to connect in this game, what for?

How many decisions are ever put to a vote? Every time you make large, seasonal changes to the game/leagues it helps to get the opinion of the people who will play it. There's no way to get around bad hosts but some of the larger changes should be discussed openly (and in good faith) then the decisive changes voted upon. It makes no sense to criticize the (human) staff for imperfections and mistakes when we can all agree on how to fix it. If anyone plays OSRS they put many game design decisions to a poll. Strangely, the community can effectively run itself and usually converges onto the best option available. Even with a small group of dedicated players I think you can achieve a similar result. Then when changes are made the entire community is responsible and not just the person who, well-intentioned or not, did not have the wisdom of the larger group collective to guide them in their decision.

Because from everything I read Ogron somehow deserved whatever treatment he received. The only thing respectable about him was his dedication to the leagues. I'm sure some people liked him a lot.

But the whole point is that the guy you're defending is not innocent. Skyforger isn't innocent. I like Henry but he is probably not innocent. The only person nobody can talk about is qan, which is why he is truly a gem for this game. To have the guy 'running' the zone not play it (that often!) is a blessing you don't even know.

Design the game to account for human folly. Change the system, not human nature.

PS.. any chance we can get our 2018 TSL medals on twd site added. I saw the arena was updated recently which is awesome.. GJ on that.. I'd just love to see myself and everyone who participated and qualified to have the medals by our names on twd site get them.. Thanks in advance!!
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Quote Originally Posted by zidane View Post
    I did say "almost single handedly" because you only afk'd and forced multiple people to spam you to come back..... then you refused to cap when everyone agreed it should be you and heaven lol. in the time period you left to to fake afk in pub we lost multiple players and had to make more replacements, making the game even worse. obviously glyde leaving mid round to go play EG was pretty funny and deserves some credit for ruining the game.

then the dipshit goes to get a jd during the past final ruining another game. fakes afk, then amnesti quits cause you're afk, so you ruin another game. kudos for being an entitled 7* scrub

Me and Heaven have never been offered cap that game. In my opinion the terrs should always cap in TSLB finals. As far as I remember only Ogron/Thix and Trasher/Ease were the options that were coming up. Either Trasher or Ease didnt want to cap.. So Ogron/Thix stepped up. I dont remember we lost multiple players at all.. Didnt almost everyone who qualified play that game?
    Yea the game was shitty.. But maybe thats also cuz you and me togother as terr/shark never worked.

And dont start about that tslj finals. Pretty sure u werent around. Like stated before, 30 mins have gone by and nothing happened, ofc I wanted to spend my time better and go jd. Also stated before, I shouldnt have even been in those finals due to not having the amount of games. So why shouldnt I (and others) be free to play a twd match? TWD game got killed, we went all to tslj and it took another 20-30 mins to get the game going, so yea I was done with it. If all that dely didnt happen I would have played fine.

We both know you hate the guts out of me.. So ofc you will point all your fingers towards me.
    Major Crisis

Quote Originally Posted by Jessup View Post
    PS.. any chance we can get our 2018 TSL medals on twd site added. I saw the arena was updated recently which is awesome.. GJ on that.. I'd just love to see myself and everyone who participated and qualified to have the medals by our names on twd site get them.. Thanks in advance!!
    My medal ASAP. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dierienow View Post
    The only person nobody can talk about is qan, which is why he is truly a gem for this game. To have the guy 'running' the zone not play it (that often!) is a blessing you don't even know.
    No chance that qan's cock is dry with you. I admit that Ogron is wrong with him and that I myself have done it, he must continue the show no matter what happens and that's what he does, with what he has. I admit that wanting to ban skyforger in all leagues was impossible for qan, there were intermediate solutions like to make this jerk understand that he can not behave like that. Ogron raged and quited, qan is not to blame. People willing to deal with the leagues are incompetent, or say rather "too busy", qan is not to blame. He just fits with the situation, but what I'm proposing is that Ogron come back because I'm willing to give time to put things in place with him.

Did anyone understand what Paul Blarte: French Fry Cop just said? Lmao

Change the way the game works so that anyone can come back if they want. They'll just be another player. As long as there is power to be had as league op or staff member then there will always be drama and bullshit. Bringing Ogron back wouldn't change anything permanently. At worst it would be replacing an incompetent and corrupt jerk with another. See why it's pointless? No competitive game let's individuals have as much power over the competitive scene as this one.. and it's probably the biggest weakness this game has competitively speaking.

However if you just want to be like everyone else, insulting, trying to get your specific retard into power, then you are welcome to waste your time with that crap. Much easier than solving the inherent issues of the game.