No announcement yet.

TSL Finals Scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next time tell the whole story, idiot. It was basically 2v1 for you since JB had lag issues. And also, what happened round 1 eh? You dismissed it because you were too afraid to redo, knowing you'd lose valuable points in the process. Gtfo man, you won't even make the TWD cup, so why bother? Just sit there thinking you're good while the rest of us play and enjoy the game.
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post
      Next time tell the whole story, idiot. It was basically 2v1 for you since JB had lag issues. And also, what happened round 1 eh? You dismissed it because you were too afraid to redo, knowing you'd lose valuable points in the process. Gtfo man, you won't even make the TWD cup, so why bother? Just sit there thinking you're good while the rest of us play and enjoy the game.
      JB had lag issues? It CLEARLY shows right there on the photo I provided 0 ZERO lagouts. Shut the fuc|< already with your bold face lies and excuses. It's plain as fuc|<ing daylight that you went 2vs1 on me and lost horribly. Sorry kiddo! I wasn't even playing 100% on you either, I was eating a lunchable and enjoying the sweet nectar from my capri-sun.

Just accept it that you are the most insignificant player to grace this game right next to Jessup, honestly, that is an achievement of it's own. You have something to show and be proud of for the decade you wasted on this game for naught, you get to walk away with that. Congrats.. I guess?

Anywho. All you do is point fingers and provide excuse after excuse, it's downright pitiful and pathetic. Maybe when you grow up you'll see the error of your ways but truthfully, I suspect not since you have some serious debilitating mental illness that isn't being properly treated.

See you around lil boy, just pray you don't end up on the same screen as me in game unless you plan to get your poop pushed. Your ass will pucker up so bad when I am done with you that the chair underneath you will be consumed by your own anus, leaving you to phone 9-11 for help.

-IxaDor

Comment

Come online then and do a ban duel. Or, if too scared, dd with your best borrowed squad vs me and Paladen. Come!
        Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
        Dral>I can get implants

Comment

ixador < wiibimbo < Jessup TSLD and TSLB Champion 2018

LOOOOOOOOL

Keeping it real .... all 3 of us suck but ixador def is the worst..
          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I'm still waiting Ixador. Even willing to play against you with Jessup on my team. Or too scared now?
            Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

Comment

This thread is the most interesting thing about Trench Wars since the end of TWDT, from my point of view. I mean, things have become boring since then. TWD does not solve the problem of competitiveness and general level that has since fallen. This game needs a competition like TWL/TWDT, I do not even understand why they stopped. In the Hockey and SVS zones the level remained very high because the major competition did not stop. TWD is a kind of TSL team, the activity plays a lot, a team can end up with 60 games played and another team 18. It is necessary to have a major tournament with goings and comings in the regular season and then play-offs, like TWL/TWDT, alternate the two would be perfect. TWD/TSL must be the competitions to play when a player wants to play this game but there is no match scheduled, or when a player simply does not have the level to play a major competition. TSL should replace go wb/javduel/base, be fully automated and turn 24/7, 10 players needed for wb/jav, 16 for base, and as soon as 10/16 players type !p the party starts, teams are formed by the bot. This season's update on the $ distributed differently would increase earnings when a veteran comes up. By the way I do not understand why the public arena is still the most populated arena, if they like the base they should go to the arena TSL base with 16 players and start a game, they would have a follow-up of their performances. Finally, a TWEL tournament revisited between each major competition, a 1v1 competition on the TWEL maps, with direct eliminations throughout the duration of the competition, with 32 seeded players, classified, and preliminary rounds depending on the number of entries. Best of 1 in preliminary, 3 from the round of 32, 5 in final. Flexible schedule to allow each games to be played, a week per turn. The seed system helps to get together with the best players for the final rounds, for example in the quarterfinal warbird on one side of the table RaCka vs. Delectable and Iron Survivor vs. Geio and the other side Mythril vs. Ease and LaSenza vs. vys, to avoid that RaCka and LaSenza clash before the final. Same for javelin and spider. Ogron please come back as the great boss and I will help you save the business.

To stay in the discussion here is my ranking of the three players involved in this feud: wiibimbo> Jessup> IxaDor

Comment

I'm still waiting Ixador. Even willing to play against you with Jessup on my team. Or too scared now?
                For one, let's get this clear right now, I will not take orders from you peasant. Two, I am busy today and when/if I come on subspace it will be tonight at my own leisure. Three, I have nothing to prove to you or Jessup for that matter that I haven't already. You two are both trash players who are so far into denial about your own skills, it's borderline disturbing and only goes to show the extent the mental illness you two both suffer.

When I do have time to log on, I'll be seeking to game against whoever wants to play as I always do, I've yet to cower playing anyone, ever. (Ring a fuc|<ing bell Wiibimbo? Remember when you were too chickenshit to vs. Kado and cost your squad a forfeit as you went into spec 10 seconds before match??? LOL..)And I don't need to rely on others to pursue my own interest like you weaklings. If you do end us facing me, that will be your own demise, not mine kid. I am sure at some point soon you will receive a brutal beat down from me again since you and Jessup are the biggest no-life losers who have nothing but abundant free time on your hands and shitty pc's that can barely run this 20 year old game meaning this all you can play. If you think you are on somehow my radar now, you surely are mistaken. You are nothing to me, seriously. I have very little desire to seek you out personally to pummel you as I already know the outcome and where my own capabilities line up against yours unlike you two dingletards who are oblivious. So beat it manchild.

-IxaDor

Comment

Damn, I lost Ogron and gained Ixador. Someone help me!

But seriously dude, get online and duel. Why you chickening out? I'm working as we speak, but will take the time off to show you who the boss is. Why you so afraid all of a sudden? All words, no actions. Put your money where your mouth is, kiddo. You getting boring by the second.

I'd also strongly suggest you to read Hellrazor's post. Then speak again.

And we wonder why TW is dying...
                  Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Damn, I lost Ogron and gained Ixador. Someone help me!

But seriously dude, get online and duel. Why you chickening out? I'm working as we speak, but will take the time off to show you who the boss is. Why you so afraid all of a sudden? All words, no actions. Put your money where your mouth is, kiddo. You getting boring by the second.

I'd also strongly suggest you to read Hellrazor's post. Then speak again.

And we wonder why TW is dying...
                    LOL.. Ok lil boy, it doesn't matter what I say, you're fucking mental bro. And who the hell is Hellrazor? Last I checked, he was a nobody who plays this game off stolen wifi outside a dusty alley of a Mcdonalds located in some backwards ass, third world country. Think he's from like Iran or Syria and probably has upwards of 100 hours of playtime in this game, he is more insignificant to me than you and Jessup. WTF? The fact you think anything he says has holds actual merit is hilarious, you act like he is some famed TWL champ or something. Again, you provided me with another laugh IRL. You are so pathetic it's unreal, holy shit dude.

-IxaDor

Comment

Originally posted by Ixador View Post
                      LOL.. Ok lil boy, it doesn't matter what I say, you're fucking mental bro. And who the hell is Hellrazor? Last I checked, he was a nobody who plays this game off stolen wifi outside a dusty alley of a Mcdonalds located in some backwards ass, third world country. Think he's from like Iran or Syria and probably has upwards of 100 hours of playtime in this game, he is more insignificant to me than you and Jessup. WTF? The fact you think anything he says has holds actual merit is hilarious, you act like he is some famed TWL champ or something. Again, you provided me with another laugh IRL. You are so pathetic it's unreal, holy shit dude.

-IxaDor
                      Nice. Keep up being disrespectful not just towards me, but the whole community, and you will end up like Ogron. Hellrazor is a very nice guy and I enjoy playing whatever with him, be it TWD, hockey, pub. Why do you feel the need to address him like he is your dog? Take a mirror, clean it with your sleeve and tell me what you see. Actually, I can do that for you since you probably don't have a mirror. You are a self-centered, egoistic little twat who like Jessup thinks TW will make you famous in real life and give you all the money and stuff you desire. Well guess what kid? That's not the case. Not all of us have the time or the will to invest into TW like 10 years ago. We got lives, jobs, families to take care of. If you believe that a single TWD game I lost vs. you is so relevant that you need to brag to the whole world about it, so be it. I won't stop you. But if you really wanna do this, I'll gladly take a day off work and link you all the times I demolished you in wb/jav/base/wherever. If you want war, we can have war. Just don't cry about it in the end like Ogron did and leave with your head held low, mmk?
                      Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

Comment

this thread like the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded
                        1:Foreign> i screenshot every time i get mvp in javs
                        1:pascone> folder is empty :/
                        1:Tiny> LOL
                        1:Mega Newbie> uhauhauhauhauhauha

1:Ricko> i havent played so well and gone 4-7 before

Comment

Tsss, TSL base season 4 All-Star, yeah you read well faggot, ALL-STAR. Only thanks to my level well above average. Who are the stars in base? Trasher, Ease, hellkite, Ogron, nowon, Hellrazor, thix ... Where is IxaDor? He is nowhere.

Comment

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                              That's it? I am a little disappointed in you Cres LOL You are supposed to stir some shit up, get down in the nitty gritty, bestow upon us all your opinion of the legends: Wiibimbo and Jessup. But no.. you just left a video that will haunt my dreams for the remainder of my life. QQ

-IxaDor

Comment

wot i like all 3 of u lul

plus tl;dr aint nobody got time 2 read those essays
                                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
                                X