TWD roster lock and roster size concern with cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWD roster lock and roster size concern with cup

I cant see how how Potenza and other squads are going to field a full 5 players with the squad rosters as they are and a hard roster cap already in place. Seems like only Paladen have the numbers to consistantly put out 5 players and this therefore once again plays into their hands much like the twd rating system already does, should therefore this not be a 4v4 competition? Or at least give us all more time to bump up our rosters?
    British> my 18th tomoz $$
    Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

would join to (easily) topple Paladen.
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Attacks View Post
      I cant see how how Potenza and other squads are going to field a full 5 players with the squad rosters as they are and a hard roster cap already in place. Seems like only Paladen have the numbers to consistantly put out 5 players and this therefore once again plays into their hands much like the twd rating system already does, should therefore this not be a 4v4 competition? Or at least give us all more time to bump up our rosters?
      These rules have been in place for months though, your squad should easily be able to field five players. I mean why didnt you recruit more guys during twd season? It's not paladens fault they have 50 people. I'm sure you guys could beat them 4v5 anyways
      Geio> Down to chill and play that
      Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

Draft us!!! we want to play!
        1:waven> u challenge
        1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
        Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

I went ahead and joined Ill, think everyone who wants to compete should join a squad in top 5 and be allowed to play as long as their squad wants to use them ofc. That or allow all squads a chance to play but seeing as Method sent out the cup schedule this morning, that possibility is being ignored entirely apparently. I will also be discussing that very schedule here later as I am little busy atm but having looked it over, it's a disgusting and favors Paladen. Really curious who is trying to get in Jessups boxers but w/e. Back on topic, just join a squad Tiny, Ricko and everyone else. They should allow us at the very least a chance to do so and compete, it would be silly and stupid not to. Going to place some faith in staff to do the right thing.Cheers.

-IxaDor

Comment

cud i joinir potinza
            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

From what I looked at on the rules, there is no stated end date for regular season. The only date listed is may 6th for first week of playoffs. This means pure luck should be able to qualify if enough games.
              In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
              twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
              twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

Originally posted by afghan View Post
                From what I looked at on the rules, there is no stated end date for regular season. The only date listed is may 6th for first week of playoffs. This means pure luck should be able to qualify if enough games.

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...Sun-March-18th

You blind son? Look under the picture. If you don't see that then rip.
                "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Working...
                X