Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Regarding Upcoming TWDCup

You got what.....teams losing their way into "TWD Cup"....you got 4v4 finals in tsl with borrowed players from spec.....you got 10 decent players in every league.....and you got a handful of people wanting to play that made another squads to help the zone but have lives and couldn't make it and your locking them out? SWEET! I could have easily stayed on ill and pounded every team 50-25 and that would have been how it went. You fucking idiots should atleast let people join another team in some fair way. If your team didn't qualify for twl, you could join another team. TSL was ALL inclusive....twdt had a 2nd draft for stragglers....is this some NEW thing where it's so special that we have the tightest restrictions ever fucking made? your idiots
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Quote Originally Posted by MHz View Post
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Let me clear up what I believe might be a misconception:

People are free to change squads and play regular TWD for whatever squads they are on. The stricter rules apply only to playoff participation.

As Geio stressed rules were posted well in advance in a pinned thread for everyone who cares about playoffs to take notice. Discussion on the extent of it would be open when the rules were announced - sure. After softlock has taken place and especially 4 days left until we kick off the playoffs that train has long passed.

Ignoring the rules now for the benefit of some particular players and squads would be reckless. I can't speak for all squads but like Geio said his squad Envy respected the rules and turned squadhoppers down after softlock, Sulake did exactly the same! Changing this stuff last minute would screw over the observant squads, moreover would be complete chaos of squadhopping. In the end the playoffs wouldn't be an extension of TWD as intended, but a completely different league. Those players who made their squads qualify through playing TWD would be benched for squadhoppers who did not help said squads during the season.

Also let me stress that the playoffs for some teams will end already on this Sunday, and the Champions will be known in only 2 weeks more. Nor TW nor the leagues are going to end with that - stay tuned!
    Last edited by skyforger; 05-02-2018 at 08:49 AM.

Lol tiny. Geio and envy want to win and they don't mind beating pee pee sock and hellrazor in the final. Real obvious stuff.. I mean this thread could not be more pathetic honestly

Quote Originally Posted by skyforger View Post
    Those players who made their squads qualify through playing TWD would be benched for squadhoppers who did not help said squads during the season.

1. Is skyforger in charge of this league? Same guy who was banned from one league and almost the zone for constant spam and ignore evasion and bashing of our leagues? Just curious
    2. I hope when you are referring to squadhoppers, you are referring to people who jumped from a team that was qualified to a better team that was qualified, and not referring to people wanting to participate after being beaten through sheer numbers of losses as opposed to actual skill and still wanting to play. People who made another squad to help with activity and create a challenge.
    3. If you run a league again with this criteria again, I will make sure I stack a team so hard that people will not want to play at all from being embarrassed, and make you eat those ridiculous rules that make 0 sense.

I understand you are trying to adhere to rules in place, but if the rules in place apply to a game with an abundance of people that you are able to turn away, then I understand, but this is just stupid. There is plenty of fair ways to get people wanting to participate that didnít squadhop (Amnesti) and stayed loyal and not abuse rules, like borrowing 90% of their players to play games and boost their numbers. I donít think we borrowed but 1 player maybe a few times in our games.

#draftloyalplayers

Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Fuck it won't let me edit.....number fail......Fuk U internet explorer

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
    Fuck it won't let me edit.....number fail......Fuk U internet explorer
    Allow 1.
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

Lock and load

I'm in, yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by jerome
    can we stop and wonder in amazement at the fact that we play a VIDEO GAME that has "generations"???