TWD Cup - Potenza x Paladen postpone thread #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skyforger View Post
    For anyone wondering, so far Jessup has won TWD Main Season Champion medal, TWD Captainship medal and is on track for TWD Cup WB Champ and TWD Cup Jav Champ medals.

Be assured they will be added to TWD site once Jessup picks a color and someone designs them.
    I would like Hot Pink interior of medal and Purple borders to my medals.. Thank you.

I was thinking something like this quick draft I made for the DEV team to work on for me.. Thanks again!!

Last edited by Jessup; 05-08-2018, 02:54 AM.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I've tried my best to tolerate this shit for too long. This is a disgrace to this great game we once used to know and I'm not going to be part of it anymore. See you when there is something worth playing other than Jessup cup.
      Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
      Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
      Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
      Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
      Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
      Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
      Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

and this is what happens when the bottom feeders get put in charge, SMH
        TWL-J Season 11 Champion
        TWL-J Season 21 Champion
        TWL-B Season 21 Champion
        TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
        TWDT-D 2017 Champion
        TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
          and this is what happens when the bottom feeders get put in charge, SMH
          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I'm glad this happened so most of us can finally move on with our lives. As much as I and many others will miss the good old times we had in this game, it just isn't the same anymore. As dreamwin said, if things change and get back on old tracks, it might be worth coming back for a while to have some more fun with the old and cool kids, but not in this condition.

PS. No Jessup, I'm not coming back in a few days. You are alone now. Enjoy your TWD Cup sitting in spec. GG
            "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
            Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
            Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Can't decide what is more hilarious people quitting after failing in a league 10 years ago or now.

Comment

I would like to propose we grant Ricko the Most Washed Up British Warbird medal.

And also for Cres the Perpetual Rookie of the Year medal.

I will leave the designs up to Jessup and co.

Please see to it that these medals get added to the twd site asap.
                JAMAL> laggy no skill nebwie
                JuanJuan> you a fucking lagass cheater
                mAZe Of tOrM> try more faggot
                mAZe Of tOrM> u suck dick

Shadowmere> Nice lag you fagf

Comment

Trasher needs a medal also for surviving 365 days of almost complete darkness, surviving a Russian invasion and not getting mauled by a Polar Bear.
                  Dont forget rickos medal for being ginger and not getting drowned by his parents in the bath tub
                  British> my 18th tomoz $$
                  Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

Originally posted by Attacks View Post
                    Trasher needs a medal also for surviving 365 days of almost complete darkness
                    https://imgur.com/a/wCqBlU2
                    view from my balcony at 8:30 pm.

surviving a Russian invasion
                    Thanks.

not getting mauled by a Polar Bear.
                    Global polar bear habitat:

As you can see, no polar bears in Finland. So not that much of an achievement to not get mauled by one in here, now is it.

But yea, give me a medal too. Surely I deserve one for posting in this thread twice.
                    JAMAL> laggy no skill nebwie
                    JuanJuan> you a fucking lagass cheater
                    mAZe Of tOrM> try more faggot
                    mAZe Of tOrM> u suck dick

Shadowmere> Nice lag you fagf

Comment

ITT: Inactive people getting tired for no-showing they will refuse to show.

Also, some people getting mad they lost to paladen or something and joined an inactive squad with some good people
                      TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

I already won twd cup. Where is my medal 10 years ago?
                        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Does Invincible hacked Jones's forum account?

Comment

I won't be able to make Sunday's games i have a job im doing on a new house sunday. I think in the future if this cup things happens again. Since 99% of the players are now adults and have lots of things going on " we are not 15 years old anymore fellas" we should try to just set up agreed times from both squads for games to be played anytime like TWEL, instead of a set schedule. Since we are just using twd bots it shouldnt be very hard. Just my 2 cents since we are all old as fk!

Comment

Originally posted by olde View Post
                              I won't be able to make Sunday's games i have a job im doing on a new house sunday. I think in the future if this cup things happens again. Since 99% of the players are now adults and have lots of things going on " we are not 15 years old anymore fellas" we should try to just set up agreed times from both squads for games to be played anytime like TWEL, instead of a set schedule. Since we are just using twd bots it shouldnt be very hard. Just my 2 cents since we are all old as fk!
                              Salty the pens lost? Grow up and get weekends off u young olde fk

Comment

Playing earlier at any time isn't a problem really. It would be best to announce it before or at least ensure a host is available to witness the score and in case anything goes wrong and you want rights to appeal, etc.

Playing later than Sunday is problematic, since then the whole league gets postponed due to the double elimination bracket format we're using. This was pretty much relayed to Paladen/Potenza at the captains meeting. So if both squads want to play between now and Sunday - by all means.

Comment

Working...
                                X