No announcement yet.

TWD Cup - Potenza x Paladen postpone thread #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was meaning that I supported tiny's idea for replacements if the star ratings matched up for a player that could be borrowed in case of emergency..it was a good idea to keep forfeits from happening in twd cup. I don't support letting on squads that didn't qualify. Never have and never will.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Attacks View Post
      Easy ixador, we have made our feelings known nothing more to be gained by posting on this forum, it falls on deaf ears im afraid.
      I know bro, just irritating because had they responded to feedback, this league would of been fun. xD Your absolutely right though, there is nothing to be gained here or in-game for that matter. Have a great weekend. Cheers!

-IxaDor

PS: If this reminds you of Skyforger, Henry and Jessup..

You're correct! Congratz!
      Attached Files
      Last edited by IxaDor; 05-11-2018, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Friday night prime time and it's showing 90 players on. GG Jessup, Henry and Co. You guys are awesome and this league of yours is so successful and good for zone. $. <--Being condescending ass so you know Jessup.

Comment

tl;dr / ITR:

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Lets face it half the people playing today and 100% of people who play regularly get off on their perverted playstyles. Im thinking Alextron, finite, Jessup, Henry is a little bitch in every ship but it makes him a good terr. I can respect someone like Ixador despite his refusal to be in the same place as me at the same time (smart) because he seems like an aggressive player trying to get better. Look at the nerd RaCka for how to play this game honestly.. and you'll see running around like a bitch may let you win one specific round maybe more, at the cost of never getting better. These players all lose to more aggressive playstyles even if it is annoying you should win aim being equal. Well actually to run and kill you need excellent aim as you're shooting slower/farther but that is also a dodge opportunity.

But yeah some real sick fukks enjoy playing this game. Everyone playing has their fukking pokemon ability or whatever.. J-B ultra aggressive racist, Marcola lag all over the fking screen then LeBron's u. Finite run around and shoot behind, or just be a giant nerd with his shots. S4J3N has multiple personalities like a box of chocolates never know what u'll get. 24 nerd. LF nerd. FreeSpirit has his little pokemon move etc.

Just need to be a better and more dynamic player so you can deal with all the types. Playing the run style perfectly rarely beats the aggro style playing perfectly.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GLYDE123 View Post
              Salty the pens lost? Grow up and get weekends off u young olde fk
              nah they won enough. And I dont work weekends you fgt, I just got house mods to do on my off days at a new house. And I'll beat your fkn dad up... Honestly it dont even matter we'd destroy any sqd that we played anyone, without ill playing us its not enough worth our time. Could play paladen 5v5 100 times and it would be 100-0 us. Be realistic here...

Comment

Easy now Olde, Paladen #1 for a reason, they persevered!

LOL.

Will be kicking back tomorrow, watching F1 at barcelona and generally enjoying life while tuckednutts and hen salami sit in spec telling each other how great each other are. I should feel left out, you know, Sulake and Paladen playing kiddie games with such deep competition but I can't do anything about it, to many other fun, entertaining, worthwhile activities to spend my weekend doing. Totally sucks! LOL
                Last edited by IxaDor; 05-13-2018, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X