No announcement yet.

TWD Cup - Potenza x Paladen postpone thread #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be fair I didn't accept the invite and wasn't planning on it because I knew we'd have virtually no one log on to play scheduled matches. Not even sure who did but I'd guess beam since he actually showed first rd

Comment

Originally posted by Attacks View Post
      Its not a case of trying to make next sunday like its bothering to get out of bed, Okyo and me are working, and Iron Survivor so poor he cant feed his family and pay his internet bill for that day till hes sold his cow at market
      Wii has also said he 100% cant attend for whatever reason. So how can I advise what Biet? Olde? forces? amnesti? To turn up and play when your so blatently going to 5v4 anyway because this cup means so much to you.
      At this present time I cannot see any other option than forfieting the next two games and as a result pulling Potenza out of the Paladen cup.....opps I mean twd cup.
      I shouldn't have accepted the invite for this damn cup but I didnt expect strict roster limits, 5v5 games, ironcast scheduling, fuck even twl in 2016 with double the number of players their was negotiation on when matches could be played. Dice had respect for Force that they were prepared to play the twld final two weeks later, Dice just wanted to win a honest game. This is why everyones pissed off with your Paladen Jessup because you want to win nomatter what and in any condition and go around bragging your the champions, like I have seen you bragging about being 1 in twdd by playing a million games.
      I cant prove you dont want to reschedule because your ducking, but you have made 0% effort to try or even say why players cant make the following sunday, but why would you? When the safer route is availible.
      Myself , Iron Survivor and Okyo have played twl and experienced finals, but for other players Biet, Wiibimbo and a few others this was perhaps their last chance to play something competitive, Forfieting for us means nothing, but for them I am truly sorry on their behalf.
      It's ok Attacks, thanks for trying to reason. As I told you guys before, this was something special for me because I could play one last thing together with you guys, no need to play a final to feel good about myself. I really don't care either way if we win or lose, it's all about having fun with you guys before moving on. But hey, if Jessup and Henry are this stupid and stubborn then I'd gladly step away from this cup and have you as friends on other medias.
      "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
      Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
      Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
        To be fair I didn't accept the invite and wasn't planning on it because I knew we'd have virtually no one log on to play scheduled matches. Not even sure who did but I'd guess beam since he actually showed first rd
        Indeed it was beam. Really unfortunate since Envy would have been next invite in DD and could easily be contenders without any need to bend the rules.

Comment

i pretty much only accepted to let ppl like j-b-inc x- ixador flako and whatever other newbies were on our squad have a chance to play but yea i knew we were auto forfeiting jav. maybe that's where I disagree with staff though id rather include my players that want to play than try to be competitive in 2018 when theres like 25 active players in twdd/twjd. if racka and mythril etc showed up theres 0 chance they'd try to take the lineup spots from the guys who play every day and wanted to play in this league. its a real shame that theres not a single person in this league with veteran experience to tell the atrocious pubbers like skyforger and henry saari that they are retarded because it was really close to being a great idea.
          Last edited by beam; 05-07-2018, 12:34 PM.
          Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Your squad had 18 members most of whom are vets and active but you all couldn't field 5 for this??? Where was this 8-10 people that we wasted time for? You had 4 show up for 1 round of TWDD and then had 3 for the 2nd round. You didn't even add one player to twjd vs Paladen. If anything your squad was the one who was wasting our peoples time and others squads members today. It is not that complicated. The rules have been up for weeks. You accepted an invite to the cup. So do your job and show up and play. Not only did you all let down teams who were versing you, you let down your own squad members like x- and j-b-inc and others who showed today. You had more than enough talent to win yet your squad members either trolled and abused their position as a team on the cup or just didn't care. Either way ill dug its own grave. It really is quite simple. Once you qualify and accept an invite as a squad, communicate with members and try your best to show up and compete.

While I supported tiny's idea about extras being allowed in case of emergency the fact is staff denied it and probably rightfully so as it would ruin the dynamics of the whole qualification process. Hopefully another league will be happening soon and you can participate and have the fun you wish for. but.. GTFO with your constant whiny posts ixador. You have no right to whine as you did next to nothing this entire ladder reset on either psyiagon or ill. If we want to have success then people need to step up and participate. A lot of work was done by Henry, qan and skyforger and others and you are completely stupid to act like you are.. Ixadork is an appropriate name for you until you grow up.
            You're so fucking stupid Jessup, you can't comprehend what you read. I am probably wasting my time here but I will humor your stupidity because there isn't anything left of this game than these forums thanks to you guys. Hell, maybe on top of rewarding activity, you guys can start rewarding stupidity, place yourselves in the HOF next to Zidane or Demonfaze, or Paladen next to Thunder or -Final-. You can thank me for that idea later, I know you'll appreciate it.

By the way, the screenshot of our roster is of 17 people tuckednutts, not 18 and no, not all 17 of them are active. Where did you come up with that?

Also, yes, you, Henry and everyone else responsible for this pile of steamy shit that you guys call a league, did in fact, waste the time of around 10 active people from a very small pool of active players that comprise of this game. It's unexcusable and reckless. 4 people from my team showed up to play and all the people from Potenza 5-6, if you read or understood what I just posted previously, I wouldn't have explain myself in such detail as I just did but I forget, you are fucking retarded.

Are you still with me or did I lose you already?

You think Potenza or those of us on Ill enjoyed logging in to only find we can't play games is some how entertaining?

All that was left for those of us who showed to do (since you idiots wouldn't allow actives to play) was watch you and the 2 other squads made up entirely of washed up vets and diehard pubbers play. Fun? Again, do you think that is entertaining or time well spent for those of us who set aside time to log in yesterday?

Actually, forget that I am asking your input, you'll just come up with something stupid like "I do enjoy the fierce competition of Sulake and Paladen, so yes, blah blah blah IxaDork, look at how great Paladen is, we are #1"..

No thanks.

Why do this league? It's perplexing that you guys would go all out to make TWL like rules for such a small player base and expect to have great competitive games from it. It's really not rocket science to see that the way you guys are handling things is fucking retarded.

Just have Henry and Wirah make everyone on Paladen some pixel art medals for everyones name on Paladen and be done. That's all you care about and it shows. This league is a joke, the way you guys run the game is a joke and your squad is a joke. With the new rules that you pushed so hard for, Paladen will be #1 every season, you guys can play 80+ games where little squads are lucky to get 10, yet you guys obviously just want to shit on little guys, dogging on squads like mine that had around 10 people with 3 active, having to borrow at times to play. But yea Jess, Henry, ect. you can kiss having more than 3 squads on the ladder after this goodbye. Congrats I guess.

We all had our hopes up this league would at least be better than TSL (it's worse if that is somehow possible.), something like TWDT but with friends rather than draft picks. Turns out we were so wrong to believe you guys would come up with something remotely fun and good for the community. This league just destroyed TWD, so good job Henry and Co., you guys can look back on your pitiful lives and know that you had a large hand in the destruction of this game. Not a lot can accomplish so much in such a short period of time, it's really unremarkable. Thanks for giving me a reason to never log in again.

So yea..

-Sincerely go fuck yourselves (you know who you are.)
            IxaDor
            Last edited by IxaDor; 05-07-2018, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ixador View Post
              By the way, the screenshot of our roster is of 17 people tuckednutts, not 18 and no, not all 17 of them are active. Where did you come up with that?
              Oh I dunno.. I just was a disconnected dum dum who can't add I guess and was talking through my tuckednuts..... Oh wait.. that's right... one of Paladens best wbs left our squad to join the squad named ill who was named "x-" because the squad should and could have won the TWD Cup. Too bad the tag along dingleberry ixadork who joined Ill after the hardlock because his crappy squad psyiagon didn't make the cut forgot about him on their roster and him being added yesterday only to be let down and be forced to forfeit his entire season and stab at getting a medal that he had committed himself to them for.

Let's do some math class ............ 17+1 = 18

Ixadork> 17+1=17 (You get a F for fail) Please study harder and apply yourself better.
              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                Oh I dunno.. I just was a disconnected dum dum who can't add I guess and was talking through my tuckednuts..... Oh wait.. that's right... one of Paladens best wbs left our squad to join the squad named ill who was named "x-" because the squad should and could have won the TWD Cup. Too bad the tag along dingleberry ixadork who joined Ill after the hardlock because his crappy squad psyiagon didn't make the cut forgot about him on their roster and him being added yesterday only to be let down and be forced to forfeit his entire season and stab at getting a medal that he had committed himself to them for.

Let's do some math class ............ 17+1 = 18

Ixadork> 17+1=17 (You get a F for fail) Please study harder and apply yourself better.
                The only thing you took away from all I've said is this? I rest my case you piece of shit. You do realize that if not for small squads like the one Yoji and I made, this probably never would of happened in the first place? Of course not. You are so retarded on levels, I can't wait for you to forget to breathe, it's inevitable thank god. Have fun in your stupid fucking cup, a sacrilege to competitive play and the great players who made this game what it was before you dumb fucks took over and ass fucked it.

-IxaDor
                Last edited by IxaDor; 05-07-2018, 06:23 PM.

Comment

as long as no medals are given on the TWD site for this shambles of a cup I don't care....they might be a good idea for future versions if it actually gets turned into something tangible and not a waste of time, but winning this cup is as prestigious as winning a round of elim, as it currently stands.
                  TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                  TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                  TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                  TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                  TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                  TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

For anyone wondering, so far Jessup has won TWD Main Season Champion medal, TWD Captainship medal and is on track for TWD Cup WB Champ and TWD Cup Jav Champ medals.

Be assured they will be added to TWD site once Jessup picks a color and someone designs them.

Comment

Originally posted by skyforger View Post
                      For anyone wondering, so far Jessup has won TWD Main Season Champion medal, TWD Captainship medal and is on track for TWD Cup WB Champ and TWD Cup Jav Champ medals.

Be assured they will be added to TWD site once Jessup picks a color and someone designs them.
                      Thanks for making my day man. Appreciate it.
                      Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                      Dral>I can get implants

Comment

4 medals is not enough for this twd cup imo, deserves at least 6 for the performance Paladen has had in this season.

I think henry saari and skyfrogger and the other staff involved should get medals for their hard work too. just my two sense

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                          4 medals is not enough for this twd cup imo, deserves at least 6 for the performance Paladen has had in this season.

I think henry saari and skyfrogger and the other staff involved should get medals for their hard work too. just my two sense
                          I agree. To add, I honestly think there should be a participation medal as well for all of those that spent time competing in the league. It's only fair.
                          In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
                          twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
                          twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

Can't change the rules at this point, wouldn't be fair to those that did not participate.

Comment

I'm done.
                              I'm free.
                              Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!

Later, suckers.
                              Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post
                                I'm done.
                                I'm free.
                                Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!

Later, suckers.
                                See you in a few days
                                TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                                TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                                TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                                TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X