Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: TWD Cup - Potenza x Paladen postpone thread #2

TWD Cup - Potenza x Paladen postpone thread #2

As was said earlier, both parties agreed on postponing the game on the 20th. This goes for all games.

PS. If Henry thinks he is God, we will treat him like one. By ignoring him since we are all atheists.
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

I said we could talk about it.. nothing concrete yet is set...

That is all for now
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

League staff is interested to help squads find a solution if the schedule is impossible. As long as it takes into account other squad schedules - which are rather tight.

May I suggest captains of both squads meet in game with Henry and me to look for solutions. If this is to happen it is time sensitive if the solution involves changing other squad schedules.

Can we please not just close threads? Negotiations should be transparant.
    Last person who just randomly closed and deleted threads was Ogron and you were quick to chastise him.
    If the previous post had abuse or racism I would understand.

Meeting with squad captains was held. Paladen has withdrawn the request for a reschedule.

If both squads are looking to reschedule again, lets meet in same format and brainstorm some options. Good luck to both squads!

Lololololol

Imagine if you were able to pick up a few people who wanted to play that were locked out. You stupid fucking pieces of shit

At this point I'm 99% sure I'm gonna uninstall this game for good tomorrow cuz this ain't going nowhere. Let Jessup have it's so deserved afk cup and just let it all go. Fuk this shit man. This is worse than jail.
    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

Who will win the TWD Cup? this is crazy i rly hope the games are good

Quote Originally Posted by zidane View Post
    Who will win the TWD Cup? this is crazy i rly hope the games are good
    i cant breathe...

look at ur posts from last year butthead...you were like "i sWear Sur la Croix---U R fkn Going to Die Irl if u DOnt Give me This AppEal"
    big sean> L!O!L!
    Cres> ?
    Cres> its mine now.
    destruct <> WATER U DEWIN
    paradise> Dewin? Ill take that. using that now
    destruct <> u welcum
    thix> Lol this shit is ban hannah's.
    cripple> ?
    paradise> ?
    Cres> You can keep that one.

I am slightly at a loss for words on how I feel about this league. Henry and Co. are seriously fucking retarded, that is all I know. The way this is being handled is so unprofessional and damaging to the games community, it's unreal.

Rather than allow some actives to join squads to ensure every competing squad can field players on game day, they ignore the issue which in turn causes teams forfeiting games.

The stupidity and recklessness is pretty hard to swallow.

OK, so you boycotted allowing people like myself to play for their squad because I didn't join 10 days before qualifying ended. Yet, you allowed borrowing players for games that counted towards qualifying? Makes a lot of sense! NOT..Anyways, I'll leave that argument off the table, just pointing out more hypocrisy of the dumb fucking staffers running this league..

Great! Ok, back on track. I popped on today to see my team was down a 4th and only had 3 on, I asked staff to play and was denied, so we had to forfeit all our matches. Guess what? You just wasted the time of 8-10 people from our squad and the opposing squad (pretty large amount for a dying game with like 70 active players), we set aside this time to show up, log in and be ready to play only to watch the other team walk away with an easy win and the whole point of this game goes to hell; playing fun games! It sucked for us, it sucked for the other team.

Do you seriously not understand why we still log into this game 20 years later? Are you that retarded? We log in to PLAY. Holy shit..Staff would rather have forfeits, would rather waste players time, than let actives play to create a fun environment for everyone. Pretty fucking unforgivable since this game is already on life support. So congrats Henry and Co., you guys took the cake for being the most incompetent group of people ever to run this game, ate it and shit it out on all of us. How lovely! You guys deserve a round of applaus, pat yourselves on the back for adding one more nail, possibly the last, on the coffin for this game.

Oh and love how no one offered my team an opportunity to post pone games, they just gave us the finger and denied me stepping in. I even said I wouldn't take a medal if we did good, you know why? Because I care about this game and just wanted to give everyone who showed up a game, you know, give them the thing they expected when they set aside time today, to PLAY. Your heads are so far up your owns asses that you'll largely ignore this statement and feel no shame at all, but really, you should feel ashamed for giving this game and it's players such a disservice.

Sincerely go fuck yourselves (you know who you are.)

-IxaDor

Your squad had 18 members most of whom are vets and active but you all couldn't field 5 for this??? Where was this 8-10 people that we wasted time for? You had 4 show up for 1 round of TWDD and then had 3 for the 2nd round. You didn't even add one player to twjd vs Paladen. If anything your squad was the one who was wasting our peoples time and others squads members today. It is not that complicated. The rules have been up for weeks. You accepted an invite to the cup. So do your job and show up and play. Not only did you all let down teams who were versing you, you let down your own squad members like x- and j-b-inc and others who showed today. You had more than enough talent to win yet your squad members either trolled and abused their position as a team on the cup or just didn't care. Either way ill dug its own grave. It really is quite simple. Once you qualify and accept an invite as a squad, communicate with members and try your best to show up and compete.

While I supported tiny's idea about extras being allowed in case of emergency the fact is staff denied it and probably rightfully so as it would ruin the dynamics of the whole qualification process. Hopefully another league will be happening soon and you can participate and have the fun you wish for. but.. GTFO with your constant whiny posts ixador. You have no right to whine as you did next to nothing this entire ladder reset on either psyiagon or ill. If we want to have success then people need to step up and participate. A lot of work was done by Henry, qan and skyforger and others and you are completely stupid to act like you are.. Ixadork is an appropriate name for you until you grow up.
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Ps.. sorry for posting this on Potenza thread but since wii and ixador did not stay on topic and stay relevant I'm responding to them. As far as Potenza goes.. please try and make it next Sunday. That makes it easiest for all. Jebass can not make the game too but we are scrambling to find someone to take his spot. If absolutely necessary Paladen can be open to something but host is needed and staff has to agree and members of both squads have to agree. It makes it much more complicated than just doing it at scheduled time next Sunday.
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Its not a case of trying to make next sunday like its bothering to get out of bed, Okyo and me are working, and Iron Survivor so poor he cant feed his family and pay his internet bill for that day till hes sold his cow at market
    Wii has also said he 100% cant attend for whatever reason. So how can I advise what Biet? Olde? forces? amnesti? To turn up and play when your so blatently going to 5v4 anyway because this cup means so much to you.
    At this present time I cannot see any other option than forfieting the next two games and as a result pulling Potenza out of the Paladen cup.....opps I mean twd cup.
    I shouldn't have accepted the invite for this damn cup but I didnt expect strict roster limits, 5v5 games, ironcast scheduling, fuck even twl in 2016 with double the number of players their was negotiation on when matches could be played. Dice had respect for Force that they were prepared to play the twld final two weeks later, Dice just wanted to win a honest game. This is why everyones pissed off with your Paladen Jessup because you want to win nomatter what and in any condition and go around bragging your the champions, like I have seen you bragging about being 1 in twdd by playing a million games.
    I cant prove you dont want to reschedule because your ducking, but you have made 0% effort to try or even say why players cant make the following sunday, but why would you? When the safer route is availible.
    Myself , Iron Survivor and Okyo have played twl and experienced finals, but for other players Biet, Wiibimbo and a few others this was perhaps their last chance to play something competitive, Forfieting for us means nothing, but for them I am truly sorry on their behalf.

Its a bracket though... changing your game would affect everyone elses... unless you can do it earlier rather than later. Twl was flexible but it didn't allow 1 squad to postpone the whole league.

If these guys get to postpone their match then fuck this league. What is the reason?

To be fair I didn't accept the invite and wasn't planning on it because I knew we'd have virtually no one log on to play scheduled matches. Not even sure who did but I'd guess beam since he actually showed first rd

Quote Originally Posted by Attacks View Post
    Its not a case of trying to make next sunday like its bothering to get out of bed, Okyo and me are working, and Iron Survivor so poor he cant feed his family and pay his internet bill for that day till hes sold his cow at market
    Wii has also said he 100% cant attend for whatever reason. So how can I advise what Biet? Olde? forces? amnesti? To turn up and play when your so blatently going to 5v4 anyway because this cup means so much to you.
    At this present time I cannot see any other option than forfieting the next two games and as a result pulling Potenza out of the Paladen cup.....opps I mean twd cup.
    I shouldn't have accepted the invite for this damn cup but I didnt expect strict roster limits, 5v5 games, ironcast scheduling, fuck even twl in 2016 with double the number of players their was negotiation on when matches could be played. Dice had respect for Force that they were prepared to play the twld final two weeks later, Dice just wanted to win a honest game. This is why everyones pissed off with your Paladen Jessup because you want to win nomatter what and in any condition and go around bragging your the champions, like I have seen you bragging about being 1 in twdd by playing a million games.
    I cant prove you dont want to reschedule because your ducking, but you have made 0% effort to try or even say why players cant make the following sunday, but why would you? When the safer route is availible.
    Myself , Iron Survivor and Okyo have played twl and experienced finals, but for other players Biet, Wiibimbo and a few others this was perhaps their last chance to play something competitive, Forfieting for us means nothing, but for them I am truly sorry on their behalf.
    It's ok Attacks, thanks for trying to reason. As I told you guys before, this was something special for me because I could play one last thing together with you guys, no need to play a final to feel good about myself. I really don't care either way if we win or lose, it's all about having fun with you guys before moving on. But hey, if Jessup and Henry are this stupid and stubborn then I'd gladly step away from this cup and have you as friends on other medias.
    Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

Quote Originally Posted by zidane View Post
    To be fair I didn't accept the invite and wasn't planning on it because I knew we'd have virtually no one log on to play scheduled matches. Not even sure who did but I'd guess beam since he actually showed first rd
    Indeed it was beam. Really unfortunate since Envy would have been next invite in DD and could easily be contenders without any need to bend the rules.

i pretty much only accepted to let ppl like j-b-inc x- ixador flako and whatever other newbies were on our squad have a chance to play but yea i knew we were auto forfeiting jav. maybe that's where I disagree with staff though id rather include my players that want to play than try to be competitive in 2018 when theres like 25 active players in twdd/twjd. if racka and mythril etc showed up theres 0 chance they'd try to take the lineup spots from the guys who play every day and wanted to play in this league. its a real shame that theres not a single person in this league with veteran experience to tell the atrocious pubbers like skyforger and henry saari that they are retarded because it was really close to being a great idea.
    Last edited by beam; 05-07-2018 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessup View Post

Your squad had 18 members most of whom are vets and active but you all couldn't field 5 for this??? Where was this 8-10 people that we wasted time for? You had 4 show up for 1 round of TWDD and then had 3 for the 2nd round. You didn't even add one player to twjd vs Paladen. If anything your squad was the one who was wasting our peoples time and others squads members today. It is not that complicated. The rules have been up for weeks. You accepted an invite to the cup. So do your job and show up and play. Not only did you all let down teams who were versing you, you let down your own squad members like x- and j-b-inc and others who showed today. You had more than enough talent to win yet your squad members either trolled and abused their position as a team on the cup or just didn't care. Either way ill dug its own grave. It really is quite simple. Once you qualify and accept an invite as a squad, communicate with members and try your best to show up and compete.

While I supported tiny's idea about extras being allowed in case of emergency the fact is staff denied it and probably rightfully so as it would ruin the dynamics of the whole qualification process. Hopefully another league will be happening soon and you can participate and have the fun you wish for. but.. GTFO with your constant whiny posts ixador. You have no right to whine as you did next to nothing this entire ladder reset on either psyiagon or ill. If we want to have success then people need to step up and participate. A lot of work was done by Henry, qan and skyforger and others and you are completely stupid to act like you are.. Ixadork is an appropriate name for you until you grow up.
    You're so fucking stupid Jessup, you can't comprehend what you read. I am probably wasting my time here but I will humor your stupidity because there isn't anything left of this game than these forums thanks to you guys. Hell, maybe on top of rewarding activity, you guys can start rewarding stupidity, place yourselves in the HOF next to Zidane or Demonfaze, or Paladen next to Thunder or -Final-. You can thank me for that idea later, I know you'll appreciate it.

By the way, the screenshot of our roster is of 17 people tuckednutts, not 18 and no, not all 17 of them are active. Where did you come up with that?

Also, yes, you, Henry and everyone else responsible for this pile of steamy shit that you guys call a league, did in fact, waste the time of around 10 active people from a very small pool of active players that comprise of this game. It's unexcusable and reckless. 4 people from my team showed up to play and all the people from Potenza 5-6, if you read or understood what I just posted previously, I wouldn't have explain myself in such detail as I just did but I forget, you are fucking retarded.

Are you still with me or did I lose you already?

You think Potenza or those of us on Ill enjoyed logging in to only find we can't play games is some how entertaining?

All that was left for those of us who showed to do (since you idiots wouldn't allow actives to play) was watch you and the 2 other squads made up entirely of washed up vets and diehard pubbers play. Fun? Again, do you think that is entertaining or time well spent for those of us who set aside time to log in yesterday?

Actually, forget that I am asking your input, you'll just come up with something stupid like "I do enjoy the fierce competition of Sulake and Paladen, so yes, blah blah blah IxaDork, look at how great Paladen is, we are #1"..

No thanks.

Why do this league? It's perplexing that you guys would go all out to make TWL like rules for such a small player base and expect to have great competitive games from it. It's really not rocket science to see that the way you guys are handling things is fucking retarded.

Just have Henry and Wirah make everyone on Paladen some pixel art medals for everyones name on Paladen and be done. That's all you care about and it shows. This league is a joke, the way you guys run the game is a joke and your squad is a joke. With the new rules that you pushed so hard for, Paladen will be #1 every season, you guys can play 80+ games where little squads are lucky to get 10, yet you guys obviously just want to shit on little guys, dogging on squads like mine that had around 10 people with 3 active, having to borrow at times to play. But yea Jess, Henry, ect. you can kiss having more than 3 squads on the ladder after this goodbye. Congrats I guess.

We all had our hopes up this league would at least be better than TSL (it's worse if that is somehow possible.), something like TWDT but with friends rather than draft picks. Turns out we were so wrong to believe you guys would come up with something remotely fun and good for the community. This league just destroyed TWD, so good job Henry and Co., you guys can look back on your pitiful lives and know that you had a large hand in the destruction of this game. Not a lot can accomplish so much in such a short period of time, it's really unremarkable. Thanks for giving me a reason to never log in again.

So yea..

-Sincerely go fuck yourselves (you know who you are.)
    IxaDor
    Last edited by IxaDor; 05-07-2018 at 12:51 PM.