Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: TWD Cup - Potenza x Paladen postpone thread #2

Quote Originally Posted by Ixador View Post
    By the way, the screenshot of our roster is of 17 people tuckednutts, not 18 and no, not all 17 of them are active. Where did you come up with that?
    Oh I dunno.. I just was a disconnected dum dum who can't add I guess and was talking through my tuckednuts..... Oh wait.. that's right... one of Paladens best wbs left our squad to join the squad named ill who was named "x-" because the squad should and could have won the TWD Cup. Too bad the tag along dingleberry ixadork who joined Ill after the hardlock because his crappy squad psyiagon didn't make the cut forgot about him on their roster and him being added yesterday only to be let down and be forced to forfeit his entire season and stab at getting a medal that he had committed himself to them for.

Let's do some math class ............ 17+1 = 18

Ixadork> 17+1=17 (You get a F for fail) Please study harder and apply yourself better.
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Jessup View Post
    Oh I dunno.. I just was a disconnected dum dum who can't add I guess and was talking through my tuckednuts..... Oh wait.. that's right... one of Paladens best wbs left our squad to join the squad named ill who was named "x-" because the squad should and could have won the TWD Cup. Too bad the tag along dingleberry ixadork who joined Ill after the hardlock because his crappy squad psyiagon didn't make the cut forgot about him on their roster and him being added yesterday only to be let down and be forced to forfeit his entire season and stab at getting a medal that he had committed himself to them for.

Let's do some math class ............ 17+1 = 18

Ixadork> 17+1=17 (You get a F for fail) Please study harder and apply yourself better.
    The only thing you took away from all I've said is this? I rest my case you piece of shit. You do realize that if not for small squads like the one Yoji and I made, this probably never would of happened in the first place? Of course not. You are so retarded on levels, I can't wait for you to forget to breathe, it's inevitable thank god. Have fun in your stupid fucking cup, a sacrilege to competitive play and the great players who made this game what it was before you dumb fucks took over and ass fucked it.

-IxaDor
    Last edited by Ixador; 05-07-2018 at 05:23 PM.

as long as no medals are given on the TWD site for this shambles of a cup I don't care....they might be a good idea for future versions if it actually gets turned into something tangible and not a waste of time, but winning this cup is as prestigious as winning a round of elim, as it currently stands.
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

For anyone wondering, so far Jessup has won TWD Main Season Champion medal, TWD Captainship medal and is on track for TWD Cup WB Champ and TWD Cup Jav Champ medals.

Be assured they will be added to TWD site once Jessup picks a color and someone designs them.

Quote Originally Posted by skyforger View Post
    For anyone wondering, so far Jessup has won TWD Main Season Champion medal, TWD Captainship medal and is on track for TWD Cup WB Champ and TWD Cup Jav Champ medals.

Be assured they will be added to TWD site once Jessup picks a color and someone designs them.
    Thanks for making my day man. Appreciate it.
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

4 medals is not enough for this twd cup imo, deserves at least 6 for the performance Paladen has had in this season.

I think henry saari and skyfrogger and the other staff involved should get medals for their hard work too. just my two sense

Quote Originally Posted by zidane View Post
    4 medals is not enough for this twd cup imo, deserves at least 6 for the performance Paladen has had in this season.

I think henry saari and skyfrogger and the other staff involved should get medals for their hard work too. just my two sense
    I agree. To add, I honestly think there should be a participation medal as well for all of those that spent time competing in the league. It's only fair.

Can't change the rules at this point, wouldn't be fair to those that did not participate.

I'm done.
    I'm free.
    Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!

Later, suckers.
    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

Quote Originally Posted by mtine View Post
    I'm done.
    I'm free.
    Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!

Later, suckers.
    See you in a few days
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Quote Originally Posted by skyforger View Post

I would like Hot Pink interior of medal and Purple borders to my medals.. Thank you.

I was thinking something like this quick draft I made for the DEV team to work on for me.. Thanks again!!

Last edited by Jessup; 05-08-2018 at 01:54 AM.
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

I've tried my best to tolerate this shit for too long. This is a disgrace to this great game we once used to know and I'm not going to be part of it anymore. See you when there is something worth playing other than Jessup cup.
    Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
    Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
    Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 8 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
    Season 12 champion TWDT-J (C)
    Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
    lukas93> IF U LL THAT SHIT I GO MOUTH TO YOUR DOOR AND I (TRNSLE THIS) MANDO TO HOSPITAL

and this is what happens when the bottom feeders get put in charge, SMH
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Ricko View Post
    and this is what happens when the bottom feeders get put in charge, SMH
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

I'm glad this happened so most of us can finally move on with our lives. As much as I and many others will miss the good old times we had in this game, it just isn't the same anymore. As dreamwin said, if things change and get back on old tracks, it might be worth coming back for a while to have some more fun with the old and cool kids, but not in this condition.

PS. No Jessup, I'm not coming back in a few days. You are alone now. Enjoy your TWD Cup sitting in spec. GG
    Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

Can't decide what is more hilarious people quitting after failing in a league 10 years ago or now.

I would like to propose we grant Ricko the Most Washed Up British Warbird medal.

And also for Cres the Perpetual Rookie of the Year medal.

I will leave the designs up to Jessup and co.

Please see to it that these medals get added to the twd site asap.
    Violence> lag cheating niggir
    JAMAL> laggy no skill nebwie
    JuanJuan> you a fucking lagass cheater
    mAZe Of tOrM> try more faggot
    mAZe Of tOrM> u suck dick
    Shadowmere> Nice lag you fagf

Trasher needs a medal also for surviving 365 days of almost complete darkness, surviving a Russian invasion and not getting mauled by a Polar Bear.
    Dont forget rickos medal for being ginger and not getting drowned by his parents in the bath tub

Quote Originally Posted by Attacks View Post
    Trasher needs a medal also for surviving 365 days of almost complete darkness
    https://imgur.com/a/wCqBlU2
    view from my balcony at 8:30 pm.

surviving a Russian invasion
    Thanks.

not getting mauled by a Polar Bear.
    Global polar bear habitat:

As you can see, no polar bears in Finland. So not that much of an achievement to not get mauled by one in here, now is it.

But yea, give me a medal too. Surely I deserve one for posting in this thread twice.
    Violence> lag cheating niggir
    JAMAL> laggy no skill nebwie
    JuanJuan> you a fucking lagass cheater
    mAZe Of tOrM> try more faggot
    mAZe Of tOrM> u suck dick
    Shadowmere> Nice lag you fagf

ITT: Inactive people getting tired for no-showing they will refuse to show.

Also, some people getting mad they lost to paladen or something and joined an inactive squad with some good people
    Quote Originally Posted by jerome
    can we stop and wonder in amazement at the fact that we play a VIDEO GAME that has "generations"???