No announcement yet.

Trench Wars Summer 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=LF;913589]Theres some good ideas in here....and I am absolutely all for setting somebody up for success to do these things but I am still running into the same problem....who? I simply can't do it. I will not be here. Ogron is off the table as well, even if he did return. He cannot be trusted with any sort of power. I'm hoping if I keep pointing it out SOMEBODY will step up. As stated in my first post, the hardest part of being staff is the constant PLANNING and even with the most perfect plans somebody will always find something to complain about. The actual effort of doing the leagues is extremely easy, albeit time consuming. Is it the current staff ruining the game for some people? Or is it the lack of quality/capable staffers willing to help?

Hopefully I can get some pub input on this thread as well, as I don't want to become one dimensional and focus on competitive play only

Edit: Crip
    Major Crisis

Comment

Bump. Moar input plz!

Also...I saw your post ixador before you deleted it. Curious.

The common consensus I think is that people want a competitive aspect to play on SUNDAYS. My question is.... Is there a reason why we cant have something for the league population on Sundays and another thing entirely during the week to keep people logging in? Some of you hate TSL, but others loved it. Yes it needs some tweaks still and someone to dedicate the time to it but we have that now in Skyforger. There's plans in the VERY near future about this "World Cup" sky mentioned but beyond that keep the criticism coming plz
      1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
      Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

Originally posted by LF View Post
        Bump. Moar input plz!

Also...I saw your post ixador before you deleted it. Curious.

The common consensus I think is that people want a competitive aspect to play on SUNDAYS. My question is.... Is there a reason why we cant have something for the league population on Sundays and another thing entirely during the week to keep people logging in? Some of you hate TSL, but others loved it. Yes it needs some tweaks still and someone to dedicate the time to it but we have that now in Skyforger. There's plans in the VERY near future about this "World Cup" sky mentioned but beyond that keep the criticism coming plz
        I quit.

Comment

Some of you hate TSL, but others loved it. Yes it needs some tweaks still and someone to dedicate the time to it but we have that now in Skyforger.
          I'm lost.

Comment

wait, skyforger is now an op/league op too? SMFH
            TWL-J Season 11 Champion
            TWL-J Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
            TWDT-D 2017 Champion
            TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
              Listen, if you're not happy with that, harass him on the forum or in the game, try to make him flipping out, spam in pm, if he places you in the ignore list change account, behave like a kid with serious psychological problems, and do that everyday. And then, if you're sufficiently retarded, you will be contacted to integrate the staff. I know that joining the staff and working with Saari and Jessup is your biggest dream so go for it.

If becoming so idiotic is impossible for you, reassure yourself the game is in good hands. Jessup is preparing a little mix between all the competitions made so far, which will be called TWBQWST, with new maps, there will be flowers and little butterflies, and if you catch them you will win pubbux. I am so excited. And with a little luck, the two worst teams of the regular season will face in final.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                If I'm honest about what I want, never mind what is feasible...

I want to log on, every evening, and play ?go base and/or ?go javduel, from about 2PM EST to 5PM EST.

If enough people want this, it's just a case of people logging on...

haha i would totally log on more if this happened*

*but i haven't played in 10 years so probably suck more than a noob

edit: no. no, i won't. still doesn't run on mac
                Last edited by NaiLed; 05-18-2018, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NaiLed View Post

no, i won't. still doesn't run on mac
                  Yes it does ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
                    He's a ZH but very able and very willing to contribute as he has done since he got hired, which is more than a lot of people can currently say. Not sure why anyone would be lynching sky for his past while simultaneously calling for the return of Ogron who was far worse. I don't care what he did a year ago, he's done good work since he's been with us and is helping be a part of the solution, instead of complaining about (or causing) all the problems while refusing to step up.

If anyone doesn't like our selections to run/help with these leagues, you're more than welcomed to offer your own time.

On another note, I'm not gonna get baited into derailing what was intended as a constructive thread.

Basing World Cup signups have just opened and can be found here: http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...gnups-are-open

Judging by the feedback in this thread, I imagine TWDT will follow but I will be gone before that happens, so it will be up to whoever is managing the leagues at the time.

Comment

Cause the problems? So according to you the problem of the game is a newbie who complains of the mediocre ideas put in place recently? Or maybe guys like Zidane Ricko Ixador .. who like throwing gasoline? Yet people admit that this kind of thing has only positive and gives a little interest to the game, right? The problem is not the introduction of totally uninteresting and mediocre competition as TWDCup was? Besides who is the idiot who has prepared the play-offs? Paladen beats Sulake in the semifinal, then Sulake beats Paladen in the final, and as a Trench Wars lawyer you are hypocritical enough to call it a good job?

Skyforger is an asshole without talent to manage leagues, he proved it and everyone knows it. As he told me by PM when he was mad that I give my point of view in the team chat, he is for 90% of things put in places recently

PS: The future ElimLeague and this BaseCup should be a success. Why? Because no crap idea is put in place, things are simple and have proven themselves in the past. Wanting to innovate just to innovate never brings anything good.

PS2: When people will understand that we better have a talented troublesome (example: Ogron) than a docile asshole, then the game will be well.

PS3: My interest for this game melts like the snow in the sun, be assured I will soon be no longer a problem.

On another note, I'm not gonna get baited into derailing what was intended as a constructive thread.
                      So shut up.

Comment

Working...
                      X