staff abuse of powers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• staff abuse of powers

the banc staff applied should ahve been 6 minutes but still an hour has gone by and im still under the banc.

TW-Guard0> You've been silenced for 6 (-48 remaining) minutes because of abuse and/or violation of Trench Wars rules.

In addition this same staffer, 4 20, has made this mistake against a player in the past that i witnessed when i last staffed
    Fi> where are my freedom letters going?
    Shock Halo> howdy, OMG I want to retire but I'm too broke and not good enough lookin to be a hooker!

warbit> FreeSpirit is truly my spirit animal.

Amnesti> tiger told me u called him lyme disease retard

Also the captcha is broken in the support link issued in game when a player and under a banc , making the site tool useless
    Shock Halo> howdy, OMG I want to retire but I'm too broke and not good enough lookin to be a hooker!

Comment

I'm not sure if I'm even allowed to respond to these things or not but for clarity's sake....

The only error here is that the bot told you it was a 6 minute silence. I can bring it to somebody's attention to see if that part of the code needs adjusting but the banC itself was for 1 hour, so not a glitch. Also, the staffer you are accusing of abuse isn't even the person that applied the banC so safe to say that 4 20 didn't abuse his powers on you.

Ive never been silenced so I have no idea what this captcha thing is you mentioned but I promise I'll find out what it is and get it fixed if I can.
      1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
      Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

Originally posted by LF View Post

The only error here
        thank you dick's R us

Comment

Thanks for reporting the issue with the ticket system. I've set a reminder to check that out when I get home.

You can always use twcomplaints@gmail.com if you would like to issue a complaint about a member of staff.
          "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
          -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Working...
          X