No announcement yet.

Basing Cup Signups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol just let him play. shouldn't matter until it actually starts, there isn't a single valid reason to not let him be in regular draft

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
      It's a partial quote for forum impact and lacking all the facts.
      But yes, deadline missed = not signed up, obviously.
      Decision being made on FA draft after Sunday games, so still a chance voth gets in soon with other late people.
      Didn't I get ostracized like a week ago from you and Major Crisis for suggesting an FA draft? lol It would be unwise to forgo having one, this shouldn't even be something up for debate to do as there are lots who will want to play after they see how this shakes out (though are we surprised something that makes sense would be left out? NOPE.) but am not going to hold my breath as the incompetence of those running this game currently is over 9000.

Henry and co. seem quite keen to wasting players time and would rather see teams forfeit than allow people to play, that has been established and thus leaves one with little hope of having an FA draft or even a successful league. I've completely lost interest in ever signing in again and suspect this time I really will quit for good because there is literally no reason for me or anyone else for that matter to devote any more time into this steamy garbage of a game more than we already have since our time means nothing to those in charge. They don't care, so why would I? Not even Trasher or Yojimbimbo are enough for me to want to play this shit anymore. This game just needs to die and for once I really hope it does. The sooner the better.

-IxaDor

Comment

People seriously too autistic nowadays in a game thats barely alive. Way to go.
        Maybe you should spec some more in jd's Rab cuz u get raped. Whats gonna happen if u get raped this Basing Cup? U gonna make rules that make u win?
        Major Crisis

Comment

Originally posted by IxaDor View Post
          Didn't I get ostracized like a week ago from you and Major Crisis for suggesting an FA draft? lol It would be unwise to forgo having one, this shouldn't even be something up for debate to do as there are lots who will want to play after they see how this shakes out (though are we surprised something that makes sense would be left out? NOPE.) but am not going to hold my breath as the incompetence of those running this game currently is over 9000.

Henry and co. seem quite keen to wasting players time and would rather see teams forfeit than allow people to play, that has been established and thus leaves one with little hope of having an FA draft or even a successful league. I've completely lost interest in ever signing in again and suspect this time I really will quit for good because there is literally no reason for me or anyone else for that matter to devote any more time into this steamy garbage of a game more than we already have since our time means nothing to those in charge. They don't care, so why would I? Not even Trasher or Yojimbimbo are enough for me to want to play this shit anymore. This game just needs to die and for once I really hope it does. The sooner the better.

-IxaDor
          Please leave me out of this. I think the only reason why I said FA would be stupid, cuz it looked like a 2-3 week league. Whats the point of getting a FA draft? Especially since we all know only half the teams will benefit from it.
          Major Crisis

Comment

Originally posted by IxaDor View Post
            Didn't I get ostracized like a week ago from you and Major Crisis for suggesting an FA draft?
            Yep, and announcing it then would have been stupid, because people would abuse it.

Comment

draft is starting, voth is included.
              stfu now thx.

Comment

Is there anyway we could possibly do trades, and how would they work in a fair environment. Seems a bit hasty to trade before the first game, maybe keep it to after, but why can't trades be a thing? Rules like approximately equal activity, with consideration for if the trade is fair. If every trade is fair there cannot be a case of stacking the teams can there? So my idea is for every official proposed trade there be a thread where people can vote anonymously "FAIR" or "UNFAIR". Just one suggestion. There is some hidden information "who will show up" that might even be more important than how good they are. So trading would also allow Caps to easily balance the activity of players. In every thread if you did it like I said you should also include that player's specific availability and if they are inactive (no reply) the trade isn't moved forward to thread status.

Also my idea about the large amount of players on the teams.. of course not EVERYBODY will show up but you hope that as many will as possible.. But my idea is that if somehow it is very popular there should be something for the lower half of the team to do besides showing up to a bench. There should be some sort of junior league available to people of a certain * or placement on the team, where if they play and win against other juniors their points count as well. That way there are two games running and both count, but there is some sort of matchmaking and a reason to sign on.
                sigpic

Comment

DID I MISS IT???
                  zidane> big play
                  Omega Red> dwop sick
                  mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                  WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                  1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

yep.