No announcement yet.

Basing Cup Signups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably no spreadsheet yet because there's im guessing theres pretty much no one signed up except the ones who posted here? Should be done though as crip said

Maybe put up $ to winning cap (then he/she can split if wants to) so we get more signups and interest. I may put some up myself but i'll wait to see how this looks before committing to that

Comment

There's 12 signups in the bot already in day 1. Think Henry will add/edit the players to the op once he gets to it. Need to make it visible.

Comment

Cool to see some of our top basers giving constructive feedback!

What do you reckon is the optimal player count per team? Something to avoid forfeits, but allow most of the guys who show some playtime.

Comment

I hope zidane makes the HoNs. Need something good to read in the morning before work.
          "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
          Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
          Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Sign me up bois
            TWLD Champion 2014
            TWDTB Champion 2013
            TWDTB Champion 2016
            TWDTB Champion 2017
            TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
            -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

I've made a spreadsheet of:
              - list of all known players (get them to sign up)
              - ratings for each player (by updating twdtb ratings based on tslb, are people happy with this?)
              - signed up Y/N

Link:
              https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Comment

count me in
                3:BOMBED> got donuts
                3:BOMBED> how jealous
                3:Heaven> how american
                3:BOMBED> ??????????
                3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
                3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

Comment

OMG so much fun! Is everyone going to play? Is this going to be activity based???? I hope so. I would love another finals based on who logs on the most as opposed to whos actually better. SO MUCH FUCKING FUN!
                  1:waven> u challenge
                  1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                  Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Make sure qualifications include large amounts of borrowing so someone can spam challenges, get stomped and play in finals. PLEASE and ty
                    1:waven> u challenge
                    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Tiny's sharp tirade is full of truth and well deserved for the people it aims for. The addition of a draft at the TWDCup was the only way for the staff to save their season, and they crashed again. I was silent on this subject at the moment because I hoped they were crashing. Set up a competition that focuses solely on activity and freedom (unlimited borrows), and suddenly becomes super strict by denying access to talented players like Tiny and a few others, is the most ridiculous thing than I saw of my two years on TW.

Nevertheless I think that this competition will be a success from a competitiveness point of view, maybe a few dramas in sight with the return of "ForgottenGhost", troublemakers like thix or zidane... I want to see what it will give.

Comment

Thix says to sign him up.
                        He won’t be home until June 3rd, but will make appearances.
                        FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                        SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                        SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                        SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                        #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Yo, sign me up. I can't 100% guarantee to be there all games. Also for clarity I would like to mention for the 6765th time on the forums that I am Logain. Cheers

Comment

Gypsi
                            !signup
                            Fi> where are my freedom letters going?
                            Shock Halo> howdy, OMG I want to retire but I'm too broke and not good enough lookin to be a hooker!

warbit> FreeSpirit is truly my spirit animal.

Amnesti> tiger told me u called him lyme disease retard

Comment

Geio> Sign me up please

Comment

bellflowers> sign me up

Comment

Working...
                                X