No announcement yet.

Time for some pub changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TW-Guard0> You have been automatically locked out of bombing ships for 1 hour for excessive TKing.

how long left?

Comment

Im using my Voice to reply to this thread, recorded onto youtube so i can not only say a few things about settings but also show the mobile app for people
      I had a dry mouth, drowsiness and nervousness as doing this but not redoing it, too hard, one take only!!

I used the tablet to make this not Bandicam on my Win XP system so the quality is lower. audio high Q

This will be deleted in a few days

Comment

I am told by many over many years that my voice is strongly soothing and relaxing.

Comment

+1 t0ne great job showing the android usage and I think you made good points. I like the weasel having the 1 hit kill only because it's energy is so low to start and the bullet is so slow. Also now I believe the cloak and stealth drain you so your window to fire is almost nonexistent and players would see you on screen before you go inviso 95% of the time. You do have a relaxing voice too lol..
          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
            +1 t0ne great job showing the android usage and I think you made good points. I like the weasel having the 1 hit kill only because it's energy is so low to start and the bullet is so slow. Also now I believe the cloak and stealth drain you so your window to fire is almost nonexistent and players would see you on screen before you go inviso 95% of the time. You do have a relaxing voice too lol..
            Thanks <3 <3 ..... Haters gonna Hate anyone who is real and has common sense and doesnt start shit. Nice guys and gal finish first place in attack targets, as you and I hold these distinctive honers

Jessup VS Biet in Epic Duel of the AllStars

Want to know who won? view the shorter part 2 here:

Comment

Thanks for recording and posting that duel t0ne. Biet was and always is a very worthy opponent and I feel fortunate with the end result of this duel. The sound tracks were amazing in both parts too! Great stuff!
              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Terr needs resetting at the start of each round so he can't instantly port onto the flag and burst it.

Comment

Also, stop people switching to the winning team all the time.

Comment

The weasel is still trololol.
                    He can sit up high on the roof with stealth on, so most people can't see he's there, because he's not on radar and he's off-screen.
                    Then with 30s left, he can turn on cloak+stealth, enter fr and claim the flag to prevent the win, all with people having no opportunity to prevent it.
                    He can repeat that all day until someone with a big res gets into terr or jav and stops him.

Comment

Being able to buy a terr in FR is overpowered. Either remove it completely or make it take about 5 hits to kill it. Atm it tanks for days and that's totally broken.

Comment

Shut up rab

Comment

Originally posted by G.KNOXX View Post
                          Shut up rab
                          don't talk to me newbie.

Comment

A) was shrap removed from jav duels in pub or was the shrap bot dead earlier

B) can you make shrap duels an option for those of us who go, "NOW THAT'S What I Call ez Get Good (GG) Noob Shrap Isn't Luck" ? Maybe make that shrap evenly distributed between duelists idk just an idea guy
                            sigpic

Comment

Funny how everyone has ideas for changing pub, making it more competitive etc. But when actual issues involving competitive integrity come up such as cheating, teaming/cliqueing, staff/captain abuse, etc there are few if any people calling for that side of competitive integrity to be maintained. But useless and boring changes to pub are put in without second opinion.
                              sigpic

Comment

This is unacceptable.

DEDICATED! Leland received a loyalty MEGA-BONUS of $75000!
                                Wataaah!> you call that a mega bonus
                                Leland> good
                                Leland> u
                                Leland> weak mega bonus again
                                Rab> !addbty leland:75000
                                TW-PubSystem> [BOUNTY] Unable to add that amount. Minimum $500, Maximum $50000

Comment

Working...
                                X