Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Summer 2018 Basing Cup Discussion.. OGRON PLEASE READ!! AND OTHER LEETS!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop twisting facts. See my forum join date. I did not have an account here (or know who Ogron is) until he came at me with his ban charades for teh lulz. Lulz is what he got, that much is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
      I'm not staff. So I can tell you to kindly go fuck yourself.

Well it looks like you are co-hosting this stuff, so you just dont have the powers in game..
      And you have powers on websites/databases or something. So that would make u staff is some kind of way :3
      Major Crisis

Comment

Originally posted by Major Crisis View Post
        Well it looks like you are co-hosting this stuff, so you just dont have the powers in game..
        And you have powers on websites/databases or something. So that would make u staff is some kind of way :3
        No I don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Ixador View Post
          Specials will be fine..

This guy is definitely my favorite on the forum.

Ogron wanted to ban me during TSL1 because of my mediocre level and at the request of half of the zone (Thanks to Mythril I am not), and even accused me of "turning into a Jessup", which is one of the worst insults, and it hurt me. And yet I support him. When someone wanted to do something for the zone, he wanted to do twice more to show that he is doing things here. It was a blessing for everyone. Just don't be a kid and past his behavior a little bit hitleric (No disrespect, I like Hitler, I think he was cool). Finally this cup begins to stink.

Comment

incompetency vs corruption

lol....let the shit just end
            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by ronaldinho View Post
              This guy is definitely my favorite on the forum.

Ogron wanted to ban me during TSL1 because of my mediocre level and at the request of half of the zone (Thanks to Mythril I am not), and even accused me of "turning into a Jessup", which is one of the worst insults, and it hurt me. And yet I support him. When someone wanted to do something for the zone, he wanted to do twice more to show that he is doing things here. It was a blessing for everyone. Just don't be a kid and past his behavior a little bit hitleric (No disrespect, I like Hitler, I think he was cool). Finally this cup begins to stink.
              I wish you played a few years before now Hell. It was actually fun. Many vets, good competition, Paladen in last place. Ah, the good old days.

Now everything and everyone is gone. I already miss the game but as Attacks said, it's just not fun anymore. And seeing the staff destroying it slowly day by day just adds salt to the wound. Oh well, it is time for the 20 idiots remaining to play a league of their own, give themselves a shiny e-medal and then probably move on aswell, leaving nothing but dust in the great Trench Wars of Subspace.
              "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
              Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
              Dral>I can get implants

Comment

I heard from a little birdie (Racka), that when we launch on steam, all of ss will be saved. Please allow masterful, powerful launch on Steam so TW can live for an extra 3 days, 2hrs and 39 mins. Ty 4 dis.

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post
                  I wish you played a few years before now Hell. It was actually fun. Many vets, good competition, Paladen in last place. Ah, the good old days.

Now everything and everyone is gone. I already miss the game but as Attacks said, it's just not fun anymore. And seeing the staff destroying it slowly day by day just adds salt to the wound. Oh well, it is time for the 20 idiots remaining to play a league of their own, give themselves a shiny e-medal and then probably move on aswell, leaving nothing but dust in the great Trench Wars of Subspace.

Are you going to do the History of the final days of Trench Wars or is it me again? Call it, 2018 to 2019 paranoia Wars the last remnant of a great game or something like that.
                  TWDT Power Squadron Triple Crown Win 2018 Season. Base, Javelin and Warbird Medals.
                  TWDTB Season 15 Trench Wars Draft Basing: TWDTB Champion & Medal
                  TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Paladen Best Old Squad 50 Members-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
                  ~Babylon 5 spider insider.sigpic former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub~ Kongregate Champion!

Comment

Originally posted by Soldier13 View Post
                    Are you going to do the History of the final days of Trench Wars or is it me again? Call it, 2018 to 2019 paranoia Wars the last remnant of a great game or something like that.
                    Lol? I'm done with TW, while would I do anything anymore here? Go bug Jessup or someone else.
                    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                    Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Lol srs, jessup is the worse garbage player ever to enter this game.
                      guy was trashtalking and attacking ogron all the time during twdt etc.. now this stupid moron begs him to come back.

Jessup helped to kill this game in so many ways, his coward pussy stupid play style.. always fucking his team and getting enemys mad because all he does is run 24/7. When his squad has 5 players online he only accept dd jds vs weak squads, thats how he tought he wud win twd cup (and he didnt lol), he and his idiotic friend named henry salami didnt postpone our game in the awesome twd cup, and when i asked why what they said? because we dont want.

lol i hope u guys happy to play vs each other all day now, u guys deserve play shit low quality ppl.

congrats to all!
                      TWLD 2016 Champion
                      TWDTD champion x 3
                      Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Iron View Post
                        Lol srs, jessup is the worse garbage player ever to enter this game.
                        guy was trashtalking and attacking ogron all the time during twdt etc.. now this stupid moron begs him to come back.

Jessup helped to kill this game in so many ways, his coward pussy stupid play style.. always fucking his team and getting enemys mad because all he does is run 24/7. When his squad has 5 players online he only accept dd jds vs weak squads, thats how he tought he wud win twd cup (and he didnt lol), he and his idiotic friend named henry salami didnt postpone our game in the awesome twd cup, and when i asked why what they said? because we dont want.

lol i hope u guys happy to play vs each other all day now, u guys deserve play shit low quality ppl.

congrats to all!
                        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Jessup plays Base fine, anyhow the squads dissipation act is kind of sad but guess everything sometimes moves on. At least the game is still being there sort of neutral to the new leadership as staff is now to teamkills every so often but the game play still goes and if there is no repeat then...the problem no longer exists. That is just the opinion here though, no clue what kind of rivalries or fortresses there is with that topic.

EDIT:

TWBL Pyramid
                          Level 1: Wildfire
                          Level 2: Cripples,Zero Hour
                          Level 3: Pure Luck,Paladen, -FINAL-
                          Level 4: British Squad, No Surrender, No Surrender II, U F O

Year 2000

This is before Season 1 of Trench Wars League Basing.

However it is a Trench Wars League Basing gaming that took place before the TWL site exists. (See which one recognizes for person most).
                          For here it is just No Surrender.
                          Last edited by Soldier13; 05-25-2018, 06:23 AM.
                          TWDT Power Squadron Triple Crown Win 2018 Season. Base, Javelin and Warbird Medals.
                          TWDTB Season 15 Trench Wars Draft Basing: TWDTB Champion & Medal
                          TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Paladen Best Old Squad 50 Members-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
                          ~Babylon 5 spider insider.sigpic former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub~ Kongregate Champion!

Comment

Originally posted by Mythril View Post
                            Ever since the evil Ogron was defeated and our savior Jessup restored subspace to a state of moral and ethical utopia, the game has been thriving at the highest of levels. Now if Rab can just find the rest of the arenas that have a resolution restriction and fixes everything that is slightly annoying in pub 0 (the extra pixel on the tile at J13), we'll have a game that steam players won't be able to resist.
                            Read this at my desk and spat out my coffee reading it and had to login and reply.

miss you bro

So basically nothing has changed.
                            FrozenSand> have you ever put a coke bottle in your butt?
                            Mira.Girio> I don't think I've ever experimented with coke products. >.>
                            FrozenSand> oh you're a pepsi guy?

captain Ky> will the guy with the AOL add banner please insert his head up hiw on ass till he dissapears from our universe entirely. Thank you.

RuBbEr BoMb> woot hellkite parked in fr like my wife
                            Burzum> meaning what
                            Burzum> took him 4 minutes to get in?
                            RuBbEr BoMb> meaning he aimed for flag and ended up on roof

Comment

Working...
                            X