Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Summer 2018 Basing Cup Discussion.. OGRON PLEASE READ!! AND OTHER LEETS!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official answer on specials: No specials

Comment

Official answer on ratings:
      - We are not going to use ratings, except for..
      - If you don't have enough players, you can borrow someone who is 7* or lower.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
        Official answer on ratings:
        - We are not going to use ratings, except for..
        - If you don't have enough players, you can borrow someone who is 7* or lower.
        Specials will be fine..

Oh and no thanks for referring to anything from TSL.. Why don't we use TWDT 2017 ratings?

Comment

Is there a badge for the team that wins the Base Cup? Meaning like the twd squad match at least has mentions on the trench wars division web site, some sort of incentive right or what.
          TWDT Power Squadron Triple Crown Win 2018 Season. Base, Javelin and Warbird Medals.
          TWDTB Season 15 Trench Wars Draft Basing: TWDTB Champion & Medal
          TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Paladen Best Old Squad 50 Members-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
          ~Babylon 5 spider insider.sigpic former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub~ Kongregate Champion!

Comment

Originally posted by Soldier13 View Post
            Is there a badge for the team that wins the Base Cup? Meaning like the twd squad match at least has mentions on the trench wars division web site, some sort of incentive right or what.
            If this is ran correctly and generates enough interest, I’d be willing to throw up some cash to the winning team.
            FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
            SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
            SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
            SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
            #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
              That's a shame ogron.. you should reconsider. If not have a good life. You sound a bit egotistical I must say. Making a league idea in a community based game that is collectively approved does NOT give you complete personal rights to it. Doing a wbduel / Javduel /go Base league with ratings was a good idea .. but come on dude...Anyways.. from my point of view the way you handled TSL was a joke the last season you were in it. I tried to make peace with you a few times to no avail even after your lies you spread about me when you took a hosted game I had going when the reality was you were the one who did exact thing you accused me of.. The secret and puposeful of changing player stats to make me and others sit was foul too. I really don't give a crap ur gone.. I only used ur name in this thread to create excitement for the twd cup if I'm honest.. Since you are being honest so am I. For the record I have not run a single league ever anytime anywhere on this game. So leave my name out of it.
              OMG stop with the crying already and for once do what you say in your posts.
              "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
              Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
              Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                i love oggy's sig lol, 24 bamboozled at least 4 captains
                The man fucked us so good with that.
                1:waven> u challenge
                1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Mythril View Post
                  Ever since the evil Ogron was defeated and our savior Jessup restored subspace to a state of moral and ethical utopia, the game has been thriving at the highest of levels. Now if Rab can just find the rest of the arenas that have a resolution restriction and fixes everything that is slightly annoying in pub 0 (the extra pixel on the tile at J13), we'll have a game that steam players won't be able to resist.
                  Loooooooooooooooooooool

Originally posted by MHz
                  Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Yea I used to bother ogron until he ignored me or jav in go base until he raged, but u forcing him out made the league lackluster.....that being said, you had an opportunity to show you could do a league/cup and fucked up...... again....also pissing off much of the few vets still hanging around. GJ with that. ANND you denied my idea for wbs/javs and applied it to basing...FUCK YOU(whoever did that) and id never play basing cup without specials..wtf is that? catering to newbs is what it is....sharks/terrs who can't vs a special...just like the last league ran catered to newbs....give us something jeezus fuk.....most are so close if not gone already

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

Lmao, What do you expect when the zone is run by new/bad players. Got geio banning amnesti cause he wants to 50-15 paladen in a glorified javduel match and somehow slyforger is staff when he was banned from leagues 1 yr ago. Don't even get me started on Henry Saari, trash tier player in all zones who can't host tsl for 5 mins before afking and making everyone wait for him. At least Henry tries though but he should have someone with iq/tw exp helping him out

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                        Official answer on specials: No specials
                        I think you need an extra chromosome to be staff.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
                          The man fucked us so good with that.

rekt. But trust me, with any other captain he wouldnt have shown as much. Guy loves me you know...
                          Major Crisis

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                            Lmao, What do you expect when the zone is run by new/bad players. Got geio banning amnesti cause he wants to 50-15 paladen in a glorified javduel match and somehow slyforger is staff when he was banned from leagues 1 yr ago. Don't even get me started on Henry Saari, trash tier player in all zones who can't host tsl for 5 mins before afking and making everyone wait for him. At least Henry tries though but he should have someone with iq/tw exp helping him out

That TWD cup and TSL really made me not want to play anymore.. This Base thing is just a weird easy TWDT thing but only focussed on base as far as I see it. With the amount of vets in game, it cant be any good. Especially since there is no common sense in staff left. Like you said as well, isnt it kinda stupid that Skyforger is staff right now? Kid trolled Ogron for two seasons and got league banned. Rab seems to be somewhat staff as well now, and that guy complains that everyone is cheating on him... I have said enough about Henry.. This shit is just not gonna work anymore.
                            Major Crisis

Comment

I'm not staff. So I can tell you to kindly go fuck yourself.

Comment

Wasnt good at basing, but Ogron made the tournaments fun even if it wasnt your league. After the stunt Jessup pulled on Potenza in twd cup with staffs backing i'm not going near this with a barge poll, Myself, Potenza and the vast majority of good players wouldn't piss on this league even if it caught on fire.
                                And lol at you trying to get Ogrons endorsement after you fucked him over.
                                British> my 18th tomoz $$
                                Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

Working...
                                X