Username cleanup/correction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Username cleanup/correction

A bunch of people seem to use a different forum username that doesn't match their player name. Can be confusing.

mtine, ronaldinho, Claushouse, A fem bot, etc

Let me know if you want me to correct this.

Also applies to CAPiTaL leTTers if you want something changed I can do it.
    Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Great idea plz change my name to 'feet thermometers' after the universal experience of the temperature of your feet dictating the temperature for your entire body thanks in advanced.
    sigpic

Comment

LOL I love you Wirah! Can you do me another solid and make my forum name IxaDor with D being capital. Also, is it possible to do the capital D for my name on TWD.org? Thanks for offering this up! $$$$

-IxaDor

EDIT: If you look here http://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90097780 for my most recent game, it's shows my name correctly (IxaDor) but when I go to our squad roster/profile, it is Ixador. Hopefully it's fixable.. xD\

EDIT 2:I have another thing to ask, I contacted TW Support and left a ticket asking for the reset of my other name, LamedFighter and no one has got back to me on it. Back when Up in ya !! was still active in 2016, he helped me get LamedFighter back after jumping through many hoops since I changed PCs/ISP and had a bad e-mail for it. Mom sent me a ?message to my name IxaDor for the temporary password for LF, but I forgot to change it and a while back, uninstalled TW when servers were acting weird to do a fresh install. Anyways, I lost LamedFighter again.. and have been wanting to play on that name for a bit, not to alias since all my buds know who I am, just for a change of pace.

Is there no one left to do those type of helps? I was surprised it's been over 3 weeks since I made my ticket, I got 1 e-mail since saying someone would be contacting me but nothing.. If it's too much trouble, don't worry about it. I just wanted to do a throwback for a few weeks/months, playing under LF. BTW, this is not a priority by any means. I am much more interested in having my captial D's on forums/twd.org for this name! Just was wondering if LF is gone for good now lol..
      Last edited by IxaDor; 05-23-2018, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ixador View Post
        LOL I love you Wirah! Can you do me another solid and make my forum name IxaDor with D being capital. Also, is it possible to do the capital D for my name on TWD.org? Thanks for offering this up! $$$$

-IxaDor

EDIT: If you look here http://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90097780 for my most recent game, it's shows my name correctly (IxaDor) but when I go to our squad roster/profile, it is Ixador. Hopefully it's fixable.. xD
        IxaDor really wants the D.
        JAMAL> laggy no skill nebwie
        JuanJuan> you a fucking lagass cheater
        mAZe Of tOrM> try more faggot
        mAZe Of tOrM> u suck dick

Shadowmere> Nice lag you fagf

Comment

Originally posted by Trasher View Post
          IxaDor really wants the D.
          LOL.. if you mean DOUBLE D's.. then.. YES!

To clarify.. I mean.. TW DD's! Not boobs! It's not the Jar Jar way.. or shall I say.. Jarsexual way!

-IxaDor

PS: Miss you Trashexy! Please fly with me soon or harass me on Steam!

Comment

I can log into forums under Lamed but not SS.. Just thought I'd show that for you but again. If I had to choose, I want the D's fixed in IxaDor over anything else as it drives me nuts. Thanks.

-LF, IxaDor

Comment

Leland
              Leland

Comment

Yo Wirah, are you not able to do this? Haven't heard back from you yet though I haven't been in game either as I am currently out of town until next week. Hotel wifi.. gotta love it! ;D Anyways, would love to come back to SS next week and have my name be IxaDor $$$$ If you can't though, all good lol See ya soon bro!

-IxaDor

Comment

Heya I'll get to these requests today
                  Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

Working...
                  X