Penalty for Absence on TWD Cup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penalty for Absence on TWD Cup?

So yea, what is the penalty if one signs up and does not show to some of the matches and stuff.
    TWDT Power Squadron Triple Crown Win 2018 Season. Base, Javelin and Warbird Medals.
    TWDTB Season 15 Trench Wars Draft Basing: TWDTB Champion & Medal
    TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Paladen Best Old Squad 50 Members-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
    ~Babylon 5 spider insider.sigpic former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub~ Kongregate Champion!

If you mean Basing Cup - no penalty, show when you can and have fun.

Comment

What about people who don't register in time before cut off date? Will there be a FA Draft? Or.. will people be left out like they were in TWD Cup? Also, what if not enough show up and someone who hasn't registered wanted to step in and play, will they be shunned away resulting in the team who wanted to borrow them forfeiting, or will they be allowed to step in this time?

-IxaDor

Comment

Borrowing - you can borrow players 7* or less. Otherwise you could get your vet buddies to log on and get borrowed to make imbalanced teams. It wouldn't be fair if some people could just bypass the draft.

FA Draft - Good question, I'll try and get an answer on that.

Comment

If squads are going to have to borrow players every weekend just don't even bother with leagues anymore .

Comment

FA Draft - Don't expect a FA Draft. Sign up now. @ http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...gnups-are-open

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
              FA Draft - Don't expect a FA Draft. Sign up now. @ http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...gnups-are-open
              lol..

Well this league is going to be just as big a dumpster fire as the last. Not surprised just disappointed.

Comment

you're a dumpster. sign up or shut up.

Comment

you're a dumpster. sign up or shut up.
                  Don't be so dramatic Rab, actually go fuck yourself. You're really going to sit there and act like the lack of FA is all good? A lot of people won't even know about this "league" until around or after it starts. Rather than boycotting those people, we should allow them to signup for FA because you know, this zone depends on people PLAYING. Is it really so hard to do? Am I missing something? It comes off as incredibly dickish from those who are running this. Why are they so insistent on killing this game? lol

I also love how no one even asked us what we wanted to do in the first place after the disaster TWD Cup. Most of us were asking for TWDT and instead we get this basing cup that is basically that but with only one division and new stupid rules that we don't even fully understand yet. TWDT was already established, the rules, ratings and expectations were clear. Why are they gambling on doing another league that could quite possibly fail and run off even more people than the last botched attempt at a league? Alot of us, including myself are on the fence since we got screwed last time Henry and co. ran that "Cup". I am downright baffled.

Not having an FA is the WORST idea ever. There are going to be a lot of skeptical players like myself, Iron Survivor, Ease, Hulk, ect. sitting out watching to see how those first few games of Base Cup shake out. If it goes good, they will want to get in on the action. The solution.. Telling them to go sit on a finger. What will we end up with? Sulake vs Paladen.. How lovely.

Who is running this? Whoever it is is fucking retarded. It's like rocket science or something when it shouldn't be. Wish Wirah or LF would be placed in charge or any competent staffer for that reason, they would do so much better as they understand the importance of competitive play that is engaging for ALL players. holy shit what a bunch of idiots. lol

-IxaDor

Comment

Originally posted by Ixador View Post
                    Don't be so dramatic Rab, actually go fuck yourself. You're really going to sit there and act like the lack of FA is all good? A lot of people won't even know about this "league" until around or after it starts. Rather than boycotting those people, we should allow them to signup for FA because you know, this zone depends on people PLAYING. Is it really so hard to do? Am I missing something? It comes off as incredibly dickish from those who are running this. Why are they so insistent on killing this game? lol
                    You're the one being dickish. You could signup and play and help get people active. Instead you just bitch on the forums every day. If anyone's contributing to killing the zone it's you.

Comment

You're the one being dickish. You could signup and play and help get people active. Instead you just bitch on the forums every day. If anyone's contributing to killing the zone it's you.
                      LOL..

Yea because IxaDor, the legendary baser will surely draw in so many vets! Actually, I may have been responsible for Trasher signing up. Your welcome fuck boy

Don't turn this around on me Rab, the fact this league won't have a FA is stupid. It's not hard to do one, I mean really. I can set up the FA draft, order, rankings and time of draft but even still, I'll probably get shafted because the stubborn backasswards people running this league are fools.

Like I said, a lot of people are going to wait until that first weekend to see how the games turn out. If they go successfully, we could benefit gaining many vets back with an FA.

You don't seem to understand, the trust for those running these leagues is all but gone after TWD Cup, players want to see action not speculation. They speculated TWD Cup would be fun for everyone and competitive, look how that turned out. I think people are in the right for not blinding signing up another new league since the last one was a huge waste of time.

Having an FA is easy to do and very beneficial. To forgo that is pure ignorance and laziness. I rest my case. As it is now, I am positive this league will be as big a letdown as the last since once again, those running it are unwilling to open their fucking eyes.

-IxaDor

Comment

Originally posted by Ixador View Post
                        LOL..

Yea because IxaDor, the legendary baser will surely draw in so many vets! Actually, I may have been responsible for Trasher signing up. Your welcome fuck boy

Don't turn this around on me Rab, the fact this league won't have a FA is stupid. It's not hard to do one, I mean really. I can set up the FA draft, order, rankings and time of draft but even still, I'll probably get shafted because the stubborn backasswards people running this league are fools.

Like I said, a lot of people are going to wait until that first weekend to see how the games turn out. If they go successfully, we could benefit gaining many vets back with an FA.

You don't seem to understand, the trust for those running these leagues is all but gone after TWD Cup, players want to see action not speculation. They speculated TWD Cup would be fun for everyone and competitive, look how that turned out. I think people are in the right for not blinding signing up another new league since the last one was a huge waste of time.

Having an FA is easy to do and very beneficial. To forgo that is pure ignorance and laziness. I rest my case. As it is now, I am positive this league will be as big a letdown as the last since once again, those running it are unwilling to open their fucking eyes.

-IxaDor
                        GET
                        THE
                        FUCK
                        OFF
                        THIS
                        FORUM
                        YOU
                        NEGATIVE
                        WANKER

Comment

Can someone explain me why Ixador is acting like he is some kind of vet? The dude can barely hit an average of 7-10 in wb...
                          And yes dude, you are being a retard lately here on the forum.

FA is completely useless in this 'cup', because as far I see it atm everyone plays eachother 1-2x and then we go to semi's already.. This means this cup is like 2-3 weeks max?

On some serious note: Why the hell is every league/cup turning into some derivative of TWDT.. I mean, here we gonna draft. In this 'TWST' you wanna make people forms squads based on ratings.. If one thing isnt gonna work, is forcing people into stuff. I think I can speak for the whole of Envy, that we wont play TWD games if we have to get seperated to get play time. We just wanna play together and have some fun. Hence why 24 showed so much last TWDT (cuz 4/5th was Envy).
                          I dont get it.. You wanna turn every league/cup into TWDT style, yet why dont u try to start TWDT itself? I think thats the only chance you might get people to play. It should say enough that you have only 46 sign ups yet for this basing cup.

note: Feel free to edit/delete my post again, since u guys are being like North-Korea anyway.
                          Major Crisis

Comment

Working...
                          X