Squads of Recent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squads of Recent

There are well over 50 squads still around circa 2018, the rich past of subspace would give it more vigor for its future. Much still open, desires split and there are exists and entrances. Mystical aroma to all of this, which might be oddly exciting.
    TWDT Power Squadron Triple Crown Win 2018 Season. Base, Javelin and Warbird Medals.
    TWDTB Season 15 Trench Wars Draft Basing: TWDTB Champion & Medal
    TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Paladen Best Old Squad 50 Members-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
    ~Babylon 5 spider insider.sigpic former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub~ Kongregate Champion!

Sorry to double post but there are 5 good divisions probable and 5 look inactive from here. There is a whole 9 active and it is off season.....WoW!@
    Last edited by Soldier13; 05-25-2018, 02:15 PM.
    TWDT Power Squadron Triple Crown Win 2018 Season. Base, Javelin and Warbird Medals.
    TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Paladen Best Old Squad 50 Members-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
    ~Babylon 5 spider insider.sigpic former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub~ Kongregate Champion!

Comment

go outside
      Leland

Comment

InteractiveVirgin.jpeg

Green N64 controller would kind of look like a spider.
        sigpic

Comment

That looks really fun, i have none of it. Went out and got some stuff though thank you for reminding me. Sometimes spend way too much time not going out to those wonderful places. Also, *laughs* some daily surprises of course with each adventure, still miss you though okay!

Comment

Sorry to double post again, there are 50 players signed up and in for Trench Wars Divsions Base Cup this term. Weehowmunch!

Comment

I miss this game. Glad to see it's still alive!
              2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos View Post
                I miss this game. Glad to see it's still alive!
                Log back in and get some kills bruh
                - MS

Comment

I will probably soon!
                  2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos View Post
                    I will probably soon!
                    would be cool to see ya
                    Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

Working...
                    X