• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWD Season 2 & TWST details

TWD is returning for Season 2.

Schedule

TWD runs from 3rd June to 5th August

TWD Happy Hours run on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays 4:00pm - 7:00pm. (subject to change once Basing Cup ends)

What's new

* TWD will lead to TWST invitations for qualifying squads.
    * Squad vs world games during Happy Hours now count towards squads TWD ladder ratings
    * !borrow is now auto-enabled, but to borrow a player opponents still have to accept that specific player

More details on TWD Season coming soon.

TWST

* Gameplay is like TWDT but with same teams as TWD Season
    * A full fledged main league nearly same duration as a TWD season
    * Scheduled games in a Round Robin format with single elim playoffs
    * TWST uses reserved low star spots similar to TWDT.

WB/JAV
    2x unlimited, 1x 8-Star, 1x 7-Star, 1x 6-Star

BASE
    4x unlimited, 2x 8-Star, 1x 7-Star, 1x- 6-Star

TWST Qualifications:

* Top 6 TWDD and TWJD Squads, Top 4 TWBD Squads
    * ANY squad with a TWDD rating of 1500 or higher, ANY squad with a TWJD or TWBD rating of 1350 or higher
    * ANY returning TWL or TWD Cup squad that is retaining at least 10 members from their TWL/Cup roster

More details on TWST Schedule will be announced when TWST qualifications are completed.

Some additional info:

TWD ladders are reset on June 3rd

TWST - Trench Wars Squad Tournament

A lower star player can fill in a higher star position in TWST.

Happy Hour Squad vs World games ladder rating feature might be delayed initially due to dev work on short notice.

Comment

As always, here is the league logo:

Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

And the new expansion for World of Warcraft comes out in August. Great timing, guys. Makes this much easier for most of us. Keep up the good work, Henry. You sinking faster than Titanic.
        "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
        Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
        Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post
          And the new expansion for World of Warcraft comes out in August. Great timing, guys. Makes this much easier for most of us. Keep up the good work, Henry. You sinking faster than Titanic.
          Think you are the only one who plays WoW lol Fuck Blizzard. :P

Comment

Nope, I don't. There's millions of us playing. And it's much more fun that this game run by idiots with 10 IQ. So happy Jessup and Henry revealed their true face in the end, made the decision of quitting so much easier. Should actually thank them lol.
            Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
            Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Good luck to you! Though why both you and ixador, who has quit the game about 3.5 times in the last week alone, feel the need to post on forums for a game you don't play only to constantly trash efforts of remaining players?

Comment

Originally posted by skyforger View Post
                Good luck to you! Though why both you and ixador, who has quit the game about 3.5 times in the last week alone, feel the need to post on forums for a game you don't play only to constantly trash efforts of remaining players?
                Because I live in a free country where I can basically do whatever I want. Especially talk shit about a dead 2d game on forums. I might come back tho once Jessup launches the TW Hockey 2v2 Tournament.
                And the only effort I see here is you doing something that's gonna fail again. I'll give you a quick solution:
                1.) Host TWD Cup finals next week with Paladen vs. Sulake in all the leagues
                2.) Give Sulake all the medals just to piss Jessup off
                3.) Host TSL finals when all the vets can't come and just let Jessup take all the glory for being the best pubber in game
                4.) Give Ixadork a biscuit

If you need any more help, you can come by my office and we can talk more business.
                Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Are you guys going to be smart about this as far as getting in as many people involved as possible in the TWST, without stupid locks, or are we going to cater to activity and skilled challenged people again, and exclude less active veterans? I understand keeping hopping abusers out, but you should allow people who attempted to create squads and activity a fair chance to get on qualified squads with some fair system if not qualified. That, or should we go ahead and stack into 2 squads and pound paladen into oblivion? (So much so that they qualify in the #1 spot with 200 +5 points from losing....LoL....sadface)
                  1:waven> u challenge
                  1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                  Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

fyi TWD has been reset.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
                      Are you guys going to be smart about this as far as getting in as many people involved as possible in the TWST, without stupid locks, or are we going to cater to activity and skilled challenged people again, and exclude less active veterans? I understand keeping hopping abusers out, but you should allow people who attempted to create squads and activity a fair chance to get on qualified squads with some fair system if not qualified. That, or should we go ahead and stack into 2 squads and pound paladen into oblivion? (So much so that they qualify in the #1 spot with 200 +5 points from losing....LoL....sadface)
                      Pretty sure we cant stack anymore cuz they have brought TWDT into TWD..... They think that giving us TWDT into all different kind of league will work. Basing cup, this TWST...
                      I guess they want more 'vets' to split up. But I doubt its gonna happen.. If I may speak for most of the envy core, we dont feel like playing with other people. So the only option for us is quitting or not playing competitive games. Not like that TWD Cup was any competition ;c
                      Major Crisis

Comment

Originally posted by Major Crisis View Post
                        So the only option for us is quitting or not playing competitive games.
                        Why can't Envy play in TWD and later TWST?

EDIT: Kinda counting on Envy and hopefully for all 3 divs. You have 7* in you and 6* in my man Unlimited, so should be no issue.
                        Last edited by skyforger; 06-04-2018, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by skyforger View Post
                          Why can't Envy play in TWD and later TWST?

EDIT: Kinda counting on Envy and hopefully for all 3 divs

Pretty sure we need 6 and 7 stars.. Well I dont see any of them on our roster but Unlimited :3
                          Major Crisis

Comment

Major won't play unless hes most busted 7*, cries all day when he gets rated properly. facts

Comment

Tiny, we going to bother with TWD/TWST as Pure Luck? Could try log in once every blue moon if so.
                              TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                              TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                              TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                              TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                              TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                              TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Working...
                              X