TWD Season 2 & TWST details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zidane View Post
    Major won't play unless hes most busted 7*, cries all day when he gets rated properly. facts

Yes I should have been rated 8 in jav last TWDT, but Ogron made me 7 cuz I stepped up to captain. He wanted me to give something in return, cuz besides Ixador all captains were high stars.
    Season before that I complained about me being 8 yea.. Which was total bullshit if u saw who got 7 and some other 8s. Believe someone like Weak was a 7 and Kim and maketso a 8.

And lets be real.. Without Envy I am not worth much. Put me on Sulake or w/e and I am that entitled 7* scrub you love to call me so much.
    Major Crisis

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
      Tiny, we going to bother with TWD/TWST as Pure Luck? Could try log in once every blue moon if so.
      We could try. I foresee the problem of us playing 20 games winning 17 and being ousted by someone who lost 75. We still doing the don't lose points for losing I assume?
      1:waven> u challenge
      1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Qualifying criteria is in the OP but for people with dyslexia:

TWST Qualifications:

* Top 6 TWDD and TWJD Squads, Top 4 TWBD Squads
        * ANY squad with a TWDD rating of 1500 or higher, ANY squad with a TWJD or TWBD rating of 1350 or higher
        * ANY returning TWL or TWD Cup squad that is retaining at least 10 members from their TWL/Cup roster

In practice say 1350 points is only 6-8 wins over Paladen once/if they are near 2000 points again. Assuming game takes bout 30 min, thats 3 hours of dedication required from a capable squad.

Comment

Where are the star ratings?
          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
          Failure teaches success.
          . â–²
          ▲ ▲

Comment

TWST Player Ratings will be published when done and when can predict better what squads/players are likely to qualify. Will use TSL and TWDT ratings as starting point, but review everything by hand to not rely on automatic or old ratings too much.

It might be quite off from final TWST Rating, but if curious you can see TSL rating by :TSLBot:!raing Kim or TWDT ratings in forum archives.
            Last edited by skyforger; 06-05-2018, 02:36 PM.

Comment

feel so lost reading these things now...tsl..twdcup...twst????? wat
              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by skyforger View Post
                TWST Player Ratings will be published when done and when can predict better what squads/players are likely to qualify. Will use TSL and TWDT ratings as starting point, but review everything by hand to not rely on automatic or old ratings too much.

It might be quite off from final TWST Rating, but if curious you can see TSL rating by :TSLBot:!raing Kim or TWDT ratings in forum archives.

Atleast announce these ratings somewhere july or something. People need to know shit eh.
                Major Crisis

Comment

any news about twdd cup
                  IMA HOE

Whacha gonna do on mawnin when you wake up to an M-16 nozzle at ya jaaaaaw.

Comment

is twdd cup dead
                    IMA HOE

Whacha gonna do on mawnin when you wake up to an M-16 nozzle at ya jaaaaaw.

Comment

Working...
                    X