No announcement yet.

Offical Elim Announcement - Current Season Ending and New Season Launch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can't run both at the same time in the same arena? What is this not 2018

Comment

Seems to work well for wbduel/javduel, don't see how it would affect things negatively. If anything people will be more active and happy to go to the right arena with confidence that the hour or two they have to play SS will be spent in the ship they want, rather than hoping to get the right votes in elim.

-IxaDor

Comment

Give me one weekend (not this one im working) of just ?go elim seperate from baseelim and I bet you I could get a consistant base for warbird in peak times . Get 24/tiny/rab to pump baseelim and im sure they could do the same.
        Elim is so important for trench wars, its the only Inclusive warbird/jav event that new players can mingle with better players.
        Elim is the only place that players can pick up and play without faffing with captains, getting warped to base or hoping their squad mates or another squad to play is online.
        Elim is the only place where people can get a little famous for actually playing well and winning something.

If I had my way i'd close down wbduel and javduel.
        And if you are going to really give this a shot you should pull down wbduel/javduel for a weekend that you trial this.

Will it save trench wars? Ofc not but it might give people like myself or other vets something to log in for.
        British> my 18th tomoz $$
        Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

Now elim is a place where you actually could reward activity. Jessup could play 24/7 and get rewarded without driving his team and everybody else to madness.

Instead, I see we are talking about splitting the arenas while average population in merged elim is 4 (including bots). It has gone back and forth in recent years nothing has really worked. Imho, we are setting focus on completely wrong things in most of these new triumphs.

#TWDT 2019
          Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
          Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
          Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
          Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
          Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
          Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
          Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Originally posted by Attacks View Post
            Give me one weekend (not this one im working) of just ?go elim seperate from baseelim and I bet you I could get a consistant base for warbird in peak times . Get 24/tiny/rab to pump baseelim and im sure they could do the same.
            Elim is so important for trench wars, its the only Inclusive warbird/jav event that new players can mingle with better players.
            Elim is the only place that players can pick up and play without faffing with captains, getting warped to base or hoping their squad mates or another squad to play is online.
            Elim is the only place where people can get a little famous for actually playing well and winning something.

If I had my way i'd close down wbduel and javduel.
            And if you are going to really give this a shot you should pull down wbduel/javduel for a weekend that you trial this.

Will it save trench wars? Ofc not but it might give people like myself or other vets something to log in for.
            I planned on featuring the split arenas as a weekend event / trial to see which turn out is better. There will be a zoner put out for which weekend it will be, providing plenty of notice. Can always hit me up in game as well for details on upcoming weekend change ups. Granted the weekends will come once the season is underway.

Side note - I agree with your elim sentiments. Love it here, that is why we're trying to rejuvenate it
            - MS

Comment

You cant split the arena. There is not enough people active to do that. Yes, you will get elim active for a bit and then another time baseelim active for a bit...but both at the same time? No chance in hell. So, what's the difference in elim active at one time and baseelim active at another or have 1 elim? nothing. Like dw said above, focus on something else besides spltting shit into smaller shits. It's still inactive shit at the end. That being said, lets elim?
              1:waven> u challenge
              1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
              Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Yo why are so many people who voice their opinions here inept to change? Jeesus, most of the people calling for elim to be left unchanged or pub left unchanged or leagues left unchanged are not even active anymore nor have been in ages. It's ridiculous. Change isn't always a bad thing yo, the ability to accept change is what brought us from sitting in caves making poop art to creating our own fires, cooking what we killed, inventing the wheel, ect. ect. Split elims so not to waste peoples time when they don't have a lot to begin with. Want to talk about population? Log in sometime. Just because you were active a decade ago doesn't give you any room to talk about the much needed love this game needs that you guys stonewall at every chance. It's tiresome and painstaking just to whipe the ass of this game, let alone flush the turds when at every turn is a big ass butt plug like Tiny or DW to slide themselves in preventing the much needed bowl movements.

-IxaDor

Comment

I came back to TWD today and I kicked Jessup's hairy butt. And you say people don't care about this game anymore. Sad times.
                  "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                  Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                  Dral>I can get implants

Comment

The new ratings are now live. We'll be doing some renovations over the next few weeks before the new season starts. Current ratings do not count toward anything and will be wiped before the start of the season. Can't remember if it's been mentioned, but the !late being active until someone is eliminated is live. Also found a bug with KO tracking which has been cheating you for years out of the final KO when you win.

Wirah's working on an A1 redesign, and the S6 winners (think still TBA and awarded) will appear on the map with their final scores. Also, with luck we will be placing the splash ladder directly on the map itself, to be updated after each game.
                    "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                    -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

What time will the new season begin?

Comment

Hey guys I just joined the forum today. I submitted my traceroutes for the lag today also and I've posted them at the bottom of this post too...Please bring back SubSpace in a huge way and bring back Virgin Interactive and Burst Studios and have them develop and publish SubSpace again. Please add SubSpace to the Microsoft Store aka the Microsoft Windows Online Store. Also please bring back SubSpace to Windows, Mac, ioS, Android, Nintendo Switch and 3DS. Please remaster this great classic and also add touchscreen controls for mobile tablets and phones. Make SubSpace 2 someday, with 2.5D graphics. Also please update the client to always remember the users resolution settings, I always have to set my resolution every time I re-enter the game. Also please bring back the old classic zones I guess they are referred to as Alpha Zones. This is the most overlooked video game of all time, please have more people know about this game and bring SubSpace back to life in a huge way. Thanks all. My screen names are Ultima X Odyssey and SubSpace 2...below are my traceroutes.

Tracing Zone: SSCU Trench Wars IP Address: 66.36.247.83
                        Hop IP Address Host Name Loss(%) Min/Avg/Max Ping
                        --- --------------- -------------------------------- ------- ----------------
                        1 192.168.1.1 Linksys42193 1.8 0 20 270
                        2 10.1.10.1 <unknown> 0.0 0 10 60
                        3 96.120.0.25 <unknown> 0.0 10 30 160
                        4 68.85.224.81 po-101-rur01.fourhills.nm.albuq. 1.8 10 50 580
                        5 162.151.97.213 be-14-ar01.albuquerque.nm.albuq. 3.7 10 30 80
                        6 68.86.95.237 be-33654-cr02.1601milehigh.co.ib 0.0 20 40 200
                        7 68.86.83.94 be-12176-pe02.910fifteenth.co.ib 0.0 20 70 310
                        8 4.68.70.45 lag-13.ear2.Denver1.Level3.net 98.1 40 40 40
                        9 ... ... 0.0 1000000 0 0
                        10 ... ... 0.0 1000000 0 0
                        Cycles: 52

and..

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
                        | WinMTR statistics |
                        | Host - % | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |
                        |------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------|
                        | Linksys42193 - 3 | 473 | 460 | 3 | 49 | 1298 | 125 |
                        | 10.1.10.1 - 3 | 473 | 460 | 5 | 59 | 1188 | 25 |
                        | 96.120.0.25 - 7 | 425 | 399 | 15 | 60 | 1447 | 20 |
                        |po-101-rur01.fourhills.nm.albuq.comcast.net - 3 | 477 | 464 | 13 | 56 | 871 | 32 |
                        |be-14-ar01.albuquerque.nm.albuq.comcast.net - 4 | 458 | 441 | 15 | 54 | 978 | 19 |
                        |be-33654-cr02.1601milehigh.co.ibone.comcast.net - 3 | 485 | 475 | 24 | 70 | 1306 | 75 |
                        |be-12176-pe02.910fifteenth.co.ibone.comcast.net - 3 | 484 | 474 | 23 | 72 | 1292 | 27 |
                        | lag-13.ear2.Denver1.Level3.net - 12 | 363 | 322 | 23 | 92 | 692 | 91 |
                        | No response from host - 100 | 106 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 |
                        | 66.36.247.83 - 3 | 480 | 469 | 68 | 143 | 1515 | 79 |
                        |________________________________________________| ______|______|______|______|______|______|
                        WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider

Comment

Congrats on fucking over warbird players for elim MS and everyone else who made the changes to the arena! I am curious as why jav's base doesn't have an annoying fucking line going through the middle of it though I guess it wouldn't do much as jav's don't use radar. Having a small box inside a larger one makes radar useless and players abuse it often hiding in the line when trying to peg them as they know it's near impossible to hit them. lol I've seen some bad shit in my day but this takes the cake. We had that before years ago and it was removed for a REASON. Why bring it back? Why only bend over ship 1 and leave ship 2 unchanged? Doesn't matter. Fuck you. I was gone on holiday and was somewhat excited to play elim in hopes it may sway my choice to continue playing but instead of giving me incentive to stick around, I found myself thoroughly pissed off and appalled at the changes made. Fuck that noise. You guys can suck my dick. Seriously. Hate this fucking game now with a passion. All these changes anymore seem to favor basers/javelins, it's ridiculous. Just have Qan remove ship 1 already. Jesus Christ.

-IxaDor

Comment

Originally posted by IxaDor View Post
                            Congrats on fucking over warbird players for elim MS and everyone else who made the changes to the arena! I am curious as why jav's base doesn't have an annoying fucking line going through the middle of it though I guess it wouldn't do much as jav's don't use radar. Having a small box inside a larger one makes radar useless and players abuse it often hiding in the line when trying to peg them as they know it's near impossible to hit them....
                            -IxaDor
                            Oh the bright white doors on radar?
                            It may be possible to hide these on radar (or make them more subtle) by editing colors.bm2. This file controls various things and the effects can sometimes can be quite surprising.
                            Delectable managed to change enemies on radar from blue to red using this file. If someone finds a solution we can very easily set it as default in elim via lvz.
                            Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

Originally posted by IxaDor View Post
                              Congrats on fucking over warbird players for elim MS and everyone else who made the changes to the arena! I am curious as why jav's base doesn't have an annoying fucking line going through the middle of it though I guess it wouldn't do much as jav's don't use radar. Having a small box inside a larger one makes radar useless and players abuse it often hiding in the line when trying to peg them as they know it's near impossible to hit them. lol I've seen some bad shit in my day but this takes the cake. We had that before years ago and it was removed for a REASON. Why bring it back? Why only bend over ship 1 and leave ship 2 unchanged? Doesn't matter. Fuck you. I was gone on holiday and was somewhat excited to play elim in hopes it may sway my choice to continue playing but instead of giving me incentive to stick around, I found myself thoroughly pissed off and appalled at the changes made. Fuck that noise. You guys can suck my dick. Seriously. Hate this fucking game now with a passion. All these changes anymore seem to favor basers/javelins, it's ridiculous. Just have Qan remove ship 1 already. Jesus Christ.

-IxaDor
                              Typically im on ur side but I think you are being a bit dramatic about the bars that had been being played for years before you that no one else complained about.

Also, fuck all of you wbs who came in and voted a wb to 10 with 4 people. Common courtesy to keep below 5-7 until atleast 10 people are playing. I don't care that wbs won, but don't vote 10 with 4 people
                              1:waven> u challenge
                              1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                              Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Please all continue to vote wb to 10 regardless of player numbers
                                TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                                TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                                TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                                TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                                TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                                TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X