Let's get to the bottom of this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's get to the bottom of this...

Ok, what is going on here? Everyone keeps defending Jessup on all fronts lately. What is going on here?

qan, Henry, sky, Master...please let the public know what the hell is going on. No matter how Jessup abuses powers, nothing happens. Please let us know once and for all what is the trick here. We are all ears.

PS. qan, ban duel stands. Sorry. It asked for it, it gets it. Master is the ref. It happens this week or Jessup gets banned.
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

So much rage. Must be the ambien

Comment

wtf is going on,, between you and wicket666 I feel like I'm the twilight zone. didn't agree to any of this.. did not bring this up.. did not abuse powers on you or anyone recently. My issues have been addressed in the past by people who know who they are and what they are.. and wiibimbo is not one of these people in the know.
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
        did not abuse powers on you or anyone recently.

Comment

Nobody invited you to this convo, Jessup. And you abuse powers on a daily basis, yet nothing happens.

Anyway, still waiting for the aforementioned people to tell us what is going on...
          Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
          Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Just 1 more day to set up the date, Jessup. Please don't be a chicken again. (Wo)man up and let's do this once and for all!
            Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

Comment

I guess it is settled then. You, Jessup, are the most cowardly, self-centred human being I have encountered in my life. I hope for your sake that you change soon because you know what they say: Karma is a bitch.

Good riddance, scarecrow.
              Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Working...
              X