Proposal for bot automated games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proposal for bot automated games

Bots have people vote in elim for elim deaths, kill race and death match, but there is a great game never done. It would be where a timmer runs down at at the end of the timer the person with the best win loss record wins, and a 2nd and 3 place can be displayed. It would be like sports teams and their season and division .

Id like the bots to have this as an added game and i would like a bot be placed in ?go snipe and snipe turned into an alternative elim-games arena.

If people played it enough they would see how much better the metal gear style elim is that the gooy puddy war bird .. so put a bot in ?go snipe and make the bot have timmer and win loss ratio as one of the games, besides deathmatch, killrace and death count elim.

If you want an even easy job, just take the metal gear elim arena and its bot and upload it to trenchwars sub-arena, but i prefer we name ?go snipe into an elim and with that extra game of win-loss pct.

I humbly request this as it is the only game where i can be a 30 wins 10 loses type player. during meta gear's peak i never even bothered to enter trenchars except for a classing LTing

Comment

I like the idea, it's similar to killrace but more consistent game length. But one question... what is the best rec?

5-0
      10-2
      15-5
      ?

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
        I like the idea, it's similar to killrace but more consistent game length. But one question... what is the best rec?

5-0
        10-2
        15-5
        ?
        it would be the 5-0 guy who won in this game

heres a better question

what if one person is 6-2 and another is 12-4 its the same pct --- you give it to the 12 and 4 guy for being more a gamer and getting more kills if the pct is ties give it to most kills biggest recrd

if you have a problem with the 5-0 winning just remember thats the nature of this kind of game and the other nature is within the other games and still exists there.

Edit: i just realized there would have to be a minimum kill set for people to not just get 1 or 2 kills and hide

so we should call 5 kills minimum to count in the competition.. im thinking the bot could have a vote on 12 minute, 16 minute or 24 minute games

so if people voted a timed ratio/pct game, the next voting question would be 12, 16 or 24 minutes just like how many deaths is a vote in the regular elim. even if 24 minutes wins the vote, it should default to 16 minutes unless 24 minutes wins by 3 or more votes, forcing the long 24 minute game to be rarer unless a strong democracy for it, it would suck for a lot of people who cant enjoy extended games because they like sharp focus and breaks or get phonecalls or etc.

even 16 minutes can get kind of long... maybe it should be 9 minutes, 12 minutes, 24 minutes with the 24 require winning by 3 or more votes
        Last edited by Tone; 06-08-2018, 05:55 AM.

Comment

as a person who used to be into baseball which calculates team standings and batting average based on the concept of ratios i always found it weird that was just elim and kill race and a lack of ratio aspect all over the whole continuum platform --- even the R, rating , based on factors like killing people with higher points or or their own ratio was lacking ratio as a strong factor, i was surpised how someone could have a low ratio high rating or very high ratio and low rating

the ratio, or as its called in sports the pct./avg, is almost nothing in this space ship game. its everything in sports like field goal pct in basketball and the points per game is like the kill race. but theres a lot of whats called PCT./AVG in sports that you people here have called ratio.

when you press F5 five times -- I always thought the third number called R should be called pct. and give the percentage ratio of wins to losses

thats what you see if you look at sports team standings, wins, losses, pct..... not wins, losses "R" i hate not being able to see the pct, (Ratio) in the F5 Column .

Comment

Comment

My bookmark defaulting to here fooled me, this whole thread was meant to be placed on:

http://forums.trenchwars.org/forumdi...CU-Trench-Wars

Comment

Working...
              X