Constant DCs, only in TW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Constant DCs, only in TW

Me and a few others are getting DC'd constantly, like every 10 minutes or so. This shit is becoming unplayable. Something needs to be fixed or else gg TW.
    Wirah told me it could be a bad host but I don't think it's just that.
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

Can you send me a mtm or traceroute to the server? (Would help from others who are affected too)
    "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
    -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

No need qan, I am finally done with this game. If you have any other questions or concerns, please visit my last thread here: http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...d=1#post914007.

Thanks for all the help with Trench Wars and have a great day/weekend/month/season/year!
      "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
      Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
      Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Same issue for me and Mikkiz. Yesterday, I Couldn't finish a round of elim without dcing, tried 3 times and it was enough.
        Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
        Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
        Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
        Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
        Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
        Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
        Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
          Same issue for me and Mikkiz. Yesterday, I Couldn't finish a round of elim without dcing, tried 3 times and it was enough.
          During the draft I noticed you and Mikkiz disconnecting at the exact same moment, repeatedly. This is definitely a routing issue.

http://trenchwars.org/lag has instructions on how to log the traceroute output. You can paste it here (the Google Form on that site is from last time this happened)
          Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post
            have a great weekend

good
            u
            Leland

Comment

yeah everyone do traces and post the result so we can figure out where the problem is http://trenchwars.org/lag

Comment

Ty, I posted my results via tw.org/lag like suggested in the instructions. Seems like hopone is losing 99% of the packets.
                Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Working...
                X