Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If I was in charge of Trench Wars 5-10 years ago...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
    I stopped reading when you talked about "reorganizing" staff by using the exact same positions that have been around for years. That was my favorite part of this thread.

Hi LF
    How's retirement paul? Don't you miss Jessup, boi?
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

Comment

who the heck are you ??

Ive had this game since 2003 and ive never seen any "mtine" in-game before

If I were in charge I would replacve Weasel with NiteWasp, change the settings frequently to surprise people with crazy and fun things like terrier red bullets lasting 3 minutes before disappeariong and all kinds of wild shit, one or two days a week of creative setting changes

and I would add some music

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
        who the heck are you ??

Ive had this game since 2003 and ive never seen any "mtine" in-game before

If I were in charge I would replacve Weasel with NiteWasp, change the settings frequently to surprise people with crazy and fun things like terrier red bullets lasting 3 minutes before disappeariong and all kinds of wild shit, one or two days a week of creative setting changes

and I would add some music

Nobody knows me Tone, am new to the game.

PS. Does stupidity know any boundaries in this game? Am leaning hard towards "no".
        "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
        Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
        Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Working...
        X