Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bullying, my own, and others, needs to stop. Let me be the first to explain why.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
    idiot who brings abusive comments on them self by being an idiot it siding with an idiot who brought abusive comments on them self too, by the looks of it. TW summer romance 2018.
    Have a heart and stop being the epitome of the classic troll you are Dicko. Everyone scratches their head over your constant negative Nancy posts here for years now while you don't even play the game. If it was a few posts as an old returning player piping in on something or to say hi or to take a jab it would be different but literally look at your post history dude. It is 98% full of attacking and whine w/ cheese. facepalm...

Originally posted by Attacks View Post
    I think the issue is people just take the harsh banter of this game personally, in the early days I would argue with everyone who said ez in public when they killed me. It brought me nothing but stress. Now if someone takes the piss and says my mum is fat. I'll just say " yeah shes put on a few extra pounds lately" have a laugh about it. I Don't go super defensive, or say nothing and go around making out im a victim of horrible abuse.

I'll tell you something personal 1) because it gets it off my chest 2) because I dont care.

I was massively bullied in school, I used to say I was a victim and it was all everyone elses fault and why is everyone so mean to me?

Then I realised I used to grass everyone up, say stuff I thought was funny but was really offensive to people.

And in hind sight I deserved all the bullying I got.

If you are getting abuse in this game ( on a consistant level, not just a odd comment in pub) you are doing something, saying something or acting like something that is really rubbing people up the wrong way.

You can either attack me back, or say your being trolled but if you really want to better yourself and be the better man or women have a little self reflection first.
    You are way over simplifying this issue. Most everyone was bullied in school to some extent and most everyone in school was a bully at some extent too. This is not about mom jokes. It is much more. There are cruel people out here who say the most mean things imaginable. For example eph's announcing he has terminal cancer on a heart felt post and being attacked in game by idiots saying good I hope you die soon. Or people who pretend to gain your confidence and learn info about you that is deeply personal who wind of doing exactly as fem mentioned happened to her. I'm not sure about the FBI thing but laws were broken when the subspace sluts page was made by a troll out here. To turn true bullying around and blame the victim is shallow and shortsighted. Can you imagine people saying blacks deserve their racism because they were too uppity or that jews deserved their anti Semitism because they responded improperly to hateful criticisms or gays deserve to be beaten because of how they act socially? These are examples of hate that can be classified as bullying in real life situations. The internet is a reflection of these same human traits which are often magnified greatly because of the anonymous nature of the web. Cyber bullying is very real. I have experienced it daily myself. Fem was sharing her feelings honestly and in pain as any sensitive person can see. While I do not know her reasoning and situation and doubt a law suit would succeed there have been cases of online bullying going to the courts and technically she is correct in what she mentions. Please people do not cyber bully.. real harm can be done.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

This post states about the
      bullying and abuse. Not racism, sexism or anti-semitism. Jessup nice try at rallying the SJW warriors to your cause and making me out to be some sort of right wing racist

Your trying to chuck any abuse you get into the racism, or discrimination bracket so you can feel you are completely blameless rather than accepting why people have fallen out with you because you have acted like a idiot in this game, nothing to do with what orientation you have.
      Tell me have I ever insulted you over your preferances, gender or race?

I just don't see in public people dropping everything to start attacking you unless you have wound them up first
      British> my 18th tomoz $$
      Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
        Have a heart and stop being the epitome of the classic troll you are Dicko. Everyone scratches their head over your constant negative Nancy posts here for years now while you don't even play the game. If it was a few posts as an old returning player piping in on something or to say hi or to take a jab it would be different but literally look at your post history dude. It is 98% full of attacking and whine w/ cheese. facepalm....
        Given I was relatively active up to about 18 months ago means the majority of what you've said is stupid - just because I wasn't playing 10 hours a day still back then as some of us have adult lives doesn't count as being inactive. There is literally nothing left on this forum to actively contribute that isn't trash, so it's more fun winding you up these days. I have literally no beef with anyone on this game except you because it's enjoyable to wind you up.
        TWL-J Season 11 Champion
        TWL-J Season 21 Champion
        TWL-B Season 21 Champion
        TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
        TWDT-D 2017 Champion
        TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Attacks View Post
          This post states about the
          bullying and abuse. Not racism, sexism or anti-semitism. Jessup nice try at rallying the SJW warriors to your cause and making me out to be some sort of right wing racist

Your trying to chuck any abuse you get into the racism, or discrimination bracket so you can feel you are completely blameless rather than accepting why people have fallen out with you because you have acted like a idiot in this game, nothing to do with what orientation you have.
          Tell me have I ever insulted you over your preferances, gender or race?

I just don't see in public people dropping everything to start attacking you unless you have wound them up first
          You fail to understand the definition of bullying.....it absolutely is tied into what I stated.

"Bullying is the use of force, threat, or coercion to abuse, intimidate or aggressively dominate others. The behavior is often repeated and habitual. One essential prerequisite is the perception, by the bully or by others, of an imbalance of social or physical power, which distinguishes bullying from conflict.[1] Behaviors used to assert such domination can include verbal harassment or threat, physical assault or coercion, and such acts may be directed repeatedly towards particular targets. Rationalizations of such behavior sometimes include differences of social class, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, appearance, behavior, body language, personality, reputation, lineage, strength, size or ability."

The Nazis spread rumors that Jews were dirty and lazy. Those fostered a belief that Jews carried lice and spread disease. It wasn’t long before Jews were moved into ghettos separate from the rest of the people. Ghettos were soon surrounded by barbed wire and guards to keep “dirty” people inside. The same can be said about racism in the UK and America towards blacks. The same applies to lgbtq people. It absolutely is in the same vein of abuse.
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

The same applies to lgbtq people. It absolutely is in the same vein of abuse.
            erm, no.

Comment

If they are threatening you IRL, fem., then I 100% agree nobody should be bullied to that extent but it would be rather difficult to sue for anything if you willingly come back, willingly provide people with ammunition for bullying you, willingly react to these people, and then admit that you even bullied people yourself. Court is different in real life in that they make you accountable for your actions so if you do take that route please consider that lol. You don't get to blindly walk into danger or hostility and cry lawsuit. The world does not bend to your controls and whims - we don't police what people say within certain limits because we know that shit leads to Nazis and all sorts of totalitarian horseshit. Bullying sucks but its a lot easier if you can deal with the issue yourself as a responsible adult instead of suing and denying any culpability. If however it is a serious offender by all means the game owners should cooperate if it prevents an immediate threat. Is that the case? Is there an immediate threat that you need help with? If so contact them directly for best results imo
              sigpic

Comment

The same applies to lgbtq people. It absolutely is in the same vein of abuse.
                Do they stand out like black peeps or must wear badges of shame like the jews in 3rd reich? If not, how are the supposed abuse targets identified in practice?

Comment

Btw imagine having this level of reasoning and living life. If I didn't have The Autism I'd fucking destroy normies I'd literally be Harvey Spectre. It's the ultimate curse. Seriously I'd be like the first army to use effective guns... just a complete slaughter guys with swords useless as fuck just a hoard of bodies nobody knows what's happening. Completely effortless and flawless victory I promise. Get on my level normies.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by skyforger View Post
                    Do they stand out like black peeps or must wear badges of shame like the jews in 3rd reich? If not, how are the supposed abuse targets identified in practice?
                    Gays were forced to wear pink armbands in concentration camps. Gays and trans are murdered in large numbers every year in hate crimes. Anyone who says gays have not been bullied knows zero history of the plight of lgbtq people.
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Who says that?

Comment

But guys if you actually "get to know" your bullies they're "actually pretty cool." Every single time.
                        sigpic

Comment

Whoa maybe this person is acting like a dick, specifically to me, on purpose. Fuckin normies man so blind all they care about is if someone is "chill" whatever that means.
                          sigpic

Comment

Have you guys seen how Jessup intentionally manipulated you all and turned this whole bullying thread from Fem into it's own thread about bullying gays and trans?

Yep, that.
                            "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                            Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                            Dral>I can get implants

Comment

WICKET WAS HERE!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post
                                Have you guys seen how Jessup intentionally manipulated you all and turned this whole bullying thread from Fem into it's own thread about bullying gays and trans?

Yep, that.
                                It's so true. At first I thought people hated him because he's trans, but in fact people hate him because he's loathsome.

Comment

Working...
                                X