Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bullying, my own, and others, needs to stop. Let me be the first to explain why.

If they are threatening you IRL, fem., then I 100% agree nobody should be bullied to that extent but it would be rather difficult to sue for anything if you willingly come back, willingly provide people with ammunition for bullying you, willingly react to these people, and then admit that you even bullied people yourself. Court is different in real life in that they make you accountable for your actions so if you do take that route please consider that lol. You don't get to blindly walk into danger or hostility and cry lawsuit. The world does not bend to your controls and whims - we don't police what people say within certain limits because we know that shit leads to Nazis and all sorts of totalitarian horseshit. Bullying sucks but its a lot easier if you can deal with the issue yourself as a responsible adult instead of suing and denying any culpability. If however it is a serious offender by all means the game owners should cooperate if it prevents an immediate threat. Is that the case? Is there an immediate threat that you need help with? If so contact them directly for best results imo

Quote Originally Posted by Jessup View Post
    The same applies to lgbtq people. It absolutely is in the same vein of abuse.
    Do they stand out like black peeps or must wear badges of shame like the jews in 3rd reich? If not, how are the supposed abuse targets identified in practice?

Btw imagine having this level of reasoning and living life. If I didn't have The Autism I'd fucking destroy normies I'd literally be Harvey Spectre. It's the ultimate curse. Seriously I'd be like the first army to use effective guns... just a complete slaughter guys with swords useless as fuck just a hoard of bodies nobody knows what's happening. Completely effortless and flawless victory I promise. Get on my level normies.

Quote Originally Posted by skyforger View Post
    Do they stand out like black peeps or must wear badges of shame like the jews in 3rd reich? If not, how are the supposed abuse targets identified in practice?
    Gays were forced to wear pink armbands in concentration camps. Gays and trans are murdered in large numbers every year in hate crimes. Anyone who says gays have not been bullied knows zero history of the plight of lgbtq people.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Who says that?

But guys if you actually "get to know" your bullies they're "actually pretty cool." Every single time.

Whoa maybe this person is acting like a dick, specifically to me, on purpose. Fuckin normies man so blind all they care about is if someone is "chill" whatever that means.

Have you guys seen how Jessup intentionally manipulated you all and turned this whole bullying thread from Fem into it's own thread about bullying gays and trans?

Yep, that.
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

Satans right hand man wicket666's Avatar
    WICKET WAS HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by mtine View Post
    Have you guys seen how Jessup intentionally manipulated you all and turned this whole bullying thread from Fem into it's own thread about bullying gays and trans?

Yep, that.
    It's so true. At first I thought people hated him because he's trans, but in fact people hate him because he's loathsome.

More innoncent then Jesus AngelsGirl's Avatar
    All I could think of was
    Izor> euros have hot accents but you still talk funny :P
    Izor> and youre a stupid nebwie
    AngelGirl> I know <3
    AngelGirl> but you still <3 me
    Izor> ROFL

pee pee so> ur name make no cents kid, pick a knew one wow ur stoopid
    pee pee socK> im top 10 wb in tw

(paradise)>hey deluge said he wants to have kids with u

Oh this game is still alive?
    Lol. Why are situations like this still happening. Everytime I look at the game, I just see people flying around in pub. Chat is usually somewhat dead unless religion is being discussed, but I digress. Toxicity exists in video games. It is up to you how you react to certain situations or what people say to you. (There is ?ignore for a reason) You are never going to not experience assholes in video games, especially a game like Subspace fucking Continuum. Unless the situation is taken outside of the game and you are consistently being harrassed further, there is no reason to complain about this stuff. It is YOUR responsibility of who YOU choose to interact with. Just throwing my 2 cents in there.

This post was to support fem and agree about anti bullying stance on game. You guys seriously are reaching saying I turned this thread around from the original point it made.. typical slander though from the expected trolls.. sad.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Jessup View Post
    This post was to support fem and agree about anti bullying stance on game. You guys seriously are reaching saying I turned this thread around from the original point it made.. typical slander though from the expected trolls.. sad.
    The big TSL Champion Jessup has spoken.
    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

TW Soap Opera at its finest.
    Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

2018 and people still whining like faggots about this stuff.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

am I the only one that wants to hear the gossip about Lil*Piggy
    1:Foreign> i screenshot every time i get mvp in javs
    1:pascone> folder is empty :/
    1:Tiny> LOL
    1:Mega Newbie> uhauhauhauhauhauha

1:Ricko> i havent played so well and gone 4-7 before

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.