Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Hi you think we could get an eg settings arena for duel or ete?

Definitely possible, and we could even reuse something like the duel bots/TWD system for it. Could have something functional up and running in probably less than an hour. (Not exactly the same, but probably good enough to scratch the EG itch.)

But, it depends entirely on the owners of EG. Fc I believe is no longer active. RaeRae is still around, and can be found on Discord.

Worth bringing up on EG forums, EG Discord, and with RaeRae personally if you think it's a worthwhile idea. If enough people express their interest, it might make a convincing case. One thing we can't do is use any of their settings or maps without their express permission, though.

For a different approach to the same problem, I've talked to RaeRae about starting up the bots Fc shut down in EG, but apparently Fc retains sole access to the code. Not sure how willing he'd be to let me in there, but I'm certainly willing to try to get that part of EG working again, inside EG itself, if he'd let me.
    "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
    -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

First you don't want to touch e.g. bots with a ten foot pole. But I'll post on e.g. forums and as far as I've heard fc and his ghost cycad havnt gotten back to anyone in about a month.

Comment

Working...
      X