Basing Cup Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basing Cup Videos

Week 3: Recorded two full matches and then got the tail end of the others.

4PM Games:

Gangsta Shrappers vs Massive Attach (Full Match)

Cram Busters vs Repel Alliance (Finish)

PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
    ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

5PM Games:

Cram Busters vs Gangsta Shrappers (Full Match)

Repel Alliance vs Massive Attach (Finish)

ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

Thanks for doing this Myth, been nice seeing a lot of old faces back. We should set up signups for the next league (DT possibly?) asap while we have this many people logging on.

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
        Thanks for doing this Myth, been nice seeing a lot of old faces back. We should set up signups for the next league (DT possibly?) asap while we have this many people logging on.
        That is a good point. Sundays are getting nice numbers and we should use that to some advantage.

Do you think things are healthy enough for a DT? There's talk about running a separate Warbird Cup / Javelin Cup (drafts, same as Basing Cup). The TWD season is active but people aren't playing competitively and most people probably don't even know about TWST that would follow it. TSL could return but I don't know if there would be enough interest. Elim is pretty wild most nights.

There's two more weeks of Basing Cup and then a gap. Maybe a DT fills the gap nicely. What do you think?
        Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wirah View Post
          That is a good point. Sundays are getting nice numbers and we should use that to some advantage.

Do you think things are healthy enough for a DT? There's talk about running a separate Warbird Cup / Javelin Cup (drafts, same as Basing Cup). The TWD season is active but people aren't playing competitively and most people probably don't even know about TWST that would follow it. TSL could return but I don't know if there would be enough interest. Elim is pretty wild most nights.

There's two more weeks of Basing Cup and then a gap. Maybe a DT fills the gap nicely. What do you think?
          I think TSL is kinda done if you look at last season. Yea lots of 'less' skilled players played it.. I dont think TSL will keep ppl here.

If u do a wb/jav cup, atleast put back a star rating cap. The lower stars have rarely any chance to play in this basing cup.

I am more up for a TWDT. I am sure we can field 6 teams if you look at the activity of this basing cup and the amount of people benching. But like zidane said, if we wanna do this or the wb/jav cup, set up a signup soon (within 1 week imo) so everyone who is in this base cup wont just leave. As far as I know staff didnt want to do TWDT around this time because of the vacations.. But lets be honest, I dont think most people will/can show every week nowadays anyway. (ofc some exceptions)
          I vote for TWDT, I am willing to help out a bit.
          Major Crisis

Comment

Attendance was a massive problem for my team in the basing cup. I may as well have drafted at random instead of picking people because I just ended up picking people who didn't show. The people who said they wouldn't show, so I didn't pick them, ended up being the ones who showed.

I think TWDT is the only option, and that it needs to start taking signups now, so it can start straight after basing cup ends. But... we need people to show up if they sign up, or it'll just have the same problem as basing cup.

Comment

ty for the recordings

Comment

Let tsl die and open signups now. There's enough interest for 6 teams, should just automatically sign up everyone up who's in basingcup and remove them if they say otherwise

Comment

I missed yesterday's matches as I was watching England in the world cup and ended up having 5 too many drinks and staying out late....my bad.
                  TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                  TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                  TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                  TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                  TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                  TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Sweet videos, now I can relive the slaughter eternally .

Why not do TSL during the week only and run DT for weekends? That might be a logistical nightmare for the people running it but idk. I open to help run things if I could.

Comment

Are vets willing to cap for a possible DT to begin with? Basing Cup was salvaged by Mikkiz + 5 of the organizers capping when no one else would step up but that is not sustainable for a 3 league dt.

Comment

Get a draft tournament going. TWDT. Two weeks of basing cup left, start the signups now. See if we will have caps that are interested. Since there’s two weeks left of this basing cup and there’s still people showing up trying to sign up and play, it’s a good sign to get something else going.
                        I’ve seen a lot of basers logon that I never would’ve thought would logon ever again. So I’d definitely include basing in the mix. Might as well do the draft tournament.
                        Definitely think we can field 6 teams.
                        FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                        SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                        SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                        SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                        #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

PS
                          thanks for the videos Myth.
                          It’s nice seeing the undertaker of TW BACK.
                          Love u
                          FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                          #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

First Matches are not on Video?

Myth what happened to the Season Opener Matches! As Invincible there when the only match won got in to some gaming. Am sure those elites might show up again though heh. eh...yeah!
                            TWDT Power Squadron Triple Crown Win 2018 Season. Base, Javelin and Warbird Medals.
                            TWDTB Season 15 Trench Wars Draft Basing: TWDTB Champion & Medal
                            TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Paladen Best Old Squad 50 Members-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
                            ~Babylon 5 spider insider.sigpic former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub~ Kongregate Champion!

Comment

Originally posted by Soldier13 View Post
                              Myth what happened to the Season Opener Matches! As Invincible there when the only match won got in to some gaming. Am sure those elites might show up again though heh. eh...yeah!
                              Well said.
                              ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

Working...
                              X