Sunturday "The CramBerries" Actual Proposed Lineup By Dierienow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunturday "The CramBerries" Actual Proposed Lineup By Dierienow

Hello all, playoff time is upon us at least for those of us who thought today was Sunday. For the rest playoffs begin tomorrow and nothing could be more exciting in the SS Universe. Here are my thoughts on the best "Crumb Busters" line up that we can look forward to seeing, taking into account no-shows:

1. cripple
    2. thix/Rab
    3. Dierienow
    4. blt_12
    5. yo
    6. barn door
    7. Diver777
    8. garbagehead (not on team but I couldn't find any other good players)

As you can see after players 2 or 3 there was no point in stacking the roster with extra talent and egos that prefer KDA over teamwork. What we have is a superstar Pub squad headed by the street-savvy cripple and the esoteric and high-browed Rab, combined with the blue collar work ethic of players such as "yo", "Dierienow", and the "barn door" who we refuse to leave out. Basically open your Subspace textbooks to "Absolute FR Destruction" and you will see a team like this guaranteed. Pros on this game are a joke - time to witness the power of the proletariat!!!!! So grab your pitchforks, your race cards, your crutches, your bread, and LET'S. SHOW. THEM. HOW. TO. BASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO CRAM BUSTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    sigpic

Man I've got some fucking weirdos on my team.

Comment

Working...
    X