No announcement yet.

TWDT Season 2018 signups open!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have never been this excited for TWDT in a while.
    100% show rate if I’m chosen.
    Thank you for this honor
    FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
    #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

$$

Some quality captains, whos getting the last 2 spots??

Comment

I'm out, re-tired. gl boys
        "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
        Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
        Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Sign me up. Ill show in Sunday’s and embarrass myself
          [Aug 18 01:02] Creature: embarrassed u lsot to riverside, jsut wanted to come online for first time in many months to express my opniion. mad embarrassed 4 u

Comment

Originally posted by Major Crisis View Post
            Just like I have had to contact 10-20% of the list to signup, while I have nothing to do about coording this league.
            maybe we should learn a lesson from basing cup and if you have to go out of your way to contact to get these guys just to sign up maybe we should realize chances of them showing up for games is probably that same 10%

if they had interest in the game once in a while or played once in a while then they would have already seen it and signed up.. anyone having us on FB or getting the email newsletter would see and be notifed that the league are starting up and getting ready.... so if they havent stepped up to say hey sign me up... then maybe they dont have as much interest as you would like to think they have?

These "elite" players you guys cling to that cant be bothered to show up basically ruined the Basing Cup.... and half the ones that did still had egos so big even though most hadnt played in ages....but just assumed everyone should move over for them... even when some were quite rusty and didnt play well at all.. lol.....
            Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bosshawk View Post
              maybe we should learn a lesson from basing cup and if you have to go out of your way to contact to get these guys just to sign up maybe we should realize chances of them showing up for games is probably that same 10%

if they had interest in the game once in a while or played once in a while then they would have already seen it and signed up.. anyone having us on FB or getting the email newsletter would see and be notifed that the league are starting up and getting ready.... so if they havent stepped up to say hey sign me up... then maybe they dont have as much interest as you would like to think they have?

These "elite" players you guys cling to that cant be bothered to show up basically ruined the Basing Cup.... and half the ones that did still had egos so big even though most hadnt played in ages....but just assumed everyone should move over for them... even when some were quite rusty and didnt play well at all.. lol.....
              1) TWDT has a different reputation than Basing Cup has.
              2) The people I contacted mostly play the game on weekly basis. Not everyone looks at the green spam (zoners), have u on FB or get the email letter. For example I dont have TW on facebook, neither getting the newsletter.
              Major Crisis

Comment

Sign me up this instant

Comment

Sign me up for TWDT.

Major Crisis recruited me (just fyi).

Don't know how active i can be during the off-days.
                  Season 5 TWL-B champion (Light)
                  Season 8 TWL-J & TWL-B champion (Dice)
                  Season 10 TWL-B champion (Dice)
                  Season 11 TWL-B champion (Dice)
                  Season 15 TWL-J & TWL-B champion (Dice)
                  Season 16 TWL-J & TWL-B champion (Dice)

Comment

I love you Una!

Comment

Ratings are up. We still need 1 more captain. Current captains are zidane, dreamwin, mythril, Attacks and Major Crisis.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Saari View Post
                        Ratings are up. We still need 1 more captain. Current captains are zidane, dreamwin, mythril, Attacks and Major Crisis.
                        Tiny and Trasher declined?
                        Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                        Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                        Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                        Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                        Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                        Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                        Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
                          Tiny and Trasher declined?
                          Neither have confirmed but seemed like they leaning towards no.

Comment

You should cap Henry + Mastersword, defend Basing Cup glory in the big leagues

Comment

sign me up plz. can hopefully show on sundays.

Comment

Sign me up only if I can captain and also have either Trasher or Tiny on my team. They won't need to worry about being co-captains, I just don't want to be handicapped so badly in base/javelin. If those requirements can not be made, do not sign me up.

-LW aka IxaDor/LamedFighter
                                Voted Trench War's "Rookie of the Year" - 2007-2008
                                Prodigy of Attack's Since - 2017
                                Co-Owner of Trench War's Most Loved Squad - Lethal Dose - 2007-2013
                                Iron Survivor Sympathizer (for being poor) - 2010 - 2018
                                Massive Swagger - Cracking it harder than Eggs - 2018
                                Shooting Wiibimbo up like a Movie Since - 2010
                                Raspi's Biggest Fan - 2004 - 2018
                                Denied from joining Paladen for his name - 2007

Comment

Working...
                                X