106 signups but only 2 caps confirmed.

Following players have been asked to cap:

zidane - Confirmed
      Dreamwin - Confirmed
      Commodo - Maybe
      Major Crisis - No
      thix - No
      Trasher - maybe

Please understand that the only way this TWDT will happen is if we get 6 somewhat equal veteran captains. We will have enough signups by the looks of it.

Comment

Why major crisis pussy out though

Comment

I didn't get asked and I only win everytime I cap
          1:waven> u challenge
          1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
          Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

I can cap (not committing to playing and can even opt out of playing entirely if it makes people happy) if you trust me to take it seriously. What would I have to do? Familiarize myself with the rules? I have a decent idea of who the players I should pick are, who will show etc.
            sigpic

Comment

I didnt get asked either Tiny.
              Joking aside ill go in with a baser or jav as cap but I dont want to take the whole burden myself 1. its more pressure on me as im just a warbird and 2. I do have a real life that needs a little attention
              I see thix and major crisis are a no, is that because of time restraints? And I see commodo and trasher is a maybe.
              Im willing to co-cap with any ive just mentioned.
              British> my 18th tomoz $$
              Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

Trisha will definitely cap, he's probably just trying to build up some suspense before his big reveal
                TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Open to co-cap with Attacks to get this going.

Comment

Lol co cap... me and my bud 24 would like to co cap as well he told me so when I was on envy for a few hours

Comment

Zid at this rate if their isn't co-caps you and Dreamwin can enjoy your 50/50 split of trench wars players and already reach the finals. Score! Or you just co-cap with dreamwin already and win! Score! Because I dont see many people lining up to cap on their own.

Comment

Lmao attacks thinks I want to cap against pubbers or something, It's called doing the zone a favor because no one wants to do it. If you think you're too shit at this game to cap a draft tourney then that's on you

Comment

Originally posted by Attacks View Post
                          I didnt get asked either Tiny.
                          Joking aside ill go in with a baser or jav as cap but I dont want to take the whole burden myself 1. its more pressure on me as im just a warbird and 2. I do have a real life that needs a little attention
                          I see thix and major crisis are a no, is that because of time restraints? And I see commodo and trasher is a maybe.
                          Im willing to co-cap with any ive just mentioned.

I didnt give a hard no, said "leaning towards a no".
                          Because I dont think its fair if you cap dw/zid/com against mediocore players like myself. Something zidane wont admin, is that he (and other named) have a huge advantage when it comes to picking team. I have never been an impact player (higher than 8 stars) and doubt I will now. While they only have to worry about 1 impact slot on the jav. As you can see of last season you knew Terrorist and Tiny's team were gonna be top contenders in jav, just because they had 2 10 star players from the start. The only reason these guys lost javelin, was cuz I was a bullshit 7 star.
                          In base commodo/zid barely have to worry about sharks.. Any cap you select against those guys are fucked in my opinion. Thats why I told Henry to look for captains a little below that level. I suggested asking like me, racka, zizzo, tiny and so on. Racka and Tiny are high stars in their league, which will give them an advantage vs me and zizzo. While in other leagues me and zizzo will have a little advantage. Thats sounds more fair to me than capping zidane/dreamwin/commodo.

Its not a coincidence that zidane/dreamwin reach finals almost every season they cap.
                          Major Crisis

Comment

We're making progress it looks like. Extending captain invitations to Tiny and Attacks. Attacks can have co-captain but whoever this co-captain will be needs to be somebody not rated 10 to avoid making it too uneven for solo captains.

By the looks of it we will have captains confirmed by the end of this week. Ratings should go live early next week. Therefore we will postpone the drafting from 22nd July to 29th July and moving TWDT season to begin on 5th August.

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                              Lmao attacks thinks I want to cap against pubbers or something, It's called doing the zone a favor because no one wants to do it. If you think you're too shit at this game to cap a draft tourney then that's on you

Lets be honest zid, there arent many players of your level who are even willing to cap. And like I mentioned, I think only you, dreamwin and commodo are really equal. Turban would have been nice, but looks like he is gone. 24 would be nice too, but he is missing first 2 weeks for sure.
                              Major Crisis

Comment

Zid at the end of the day your 200% better than me in base and jav. And im what like 10% better than you in warbird your hardly a 6 in warbird anymore.
                                Plus co-cap gives me a chance to actually get laid in the next two months, rather than trying to talk dirty with Tiny on whats app about trades and trying to raise a stiffy.

Comment

Working...
                                X